[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make Spain Great Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1461016722689.png (30 KB, 274x302) Image search: [Google]
1461016722689.png
30 KB, 274x302
So, /pol/, specially spaniards of /pol/, this country is doomed and we're going directly to new elections and I can't see any option that would be non-degenerate, identatary, and basically not full of assholes and/or cucks.

So /pol/ decides which party should be the one that makes Spain great again. I'm thinking about one of this:

>MSR
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Social_Movement
Pretty based
Nationalist and traditionalist trying to integrate each culture inside Spain
In confluence with other similar parties in Europe
Good fascism at its best
99.9% chances of shitty result

>VOX
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_(partido_pol%C3%ADtico)
H-handsome leader
Nationalist and tradionalist
Christian as fuck
Monarchist
Gibmedat Gibraltar
Gib borders and stop immigration

>Falange

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falange_Espa%C3%B1ola_de_las_JONS_(1976)

Maybe an option if the party wouldn't be prostituted as fuck

I think Primo de Rivera should be dissapointed if he sees how Falange involves him with Franco

Propositions are welcome.
>>
>VOX
>Thinking Spain will ever get Gibraltar
>>
https://news.vice.com/es/article/social-patriotismo-ultraderecha-espanola-se-inspira-le-pen-llegar-congreso
>>
>>71466029
>https://news.vice.com/es/article/social-patriotismo-ultraderecha-espanola-se-inspira-le-pen-llegar-congreso

DN and España2000 are fake and gay, their leaders are the most incompetent shit that I've ever seen and they don't let the new blood take charge to regenerate those parties and try to make something, so for me it's like voting Pablemos.

>vice as source of nationalist parties
>>
I don't know enough about your politics to give a real opinion, even if I were to read wikipedia. But I would say that if you can make trouble for the EU then that would be one of the more important priorities, and stopping the invasion would be one of the most urgent necessities.

So based on your descriptions, I would look for reasons why VOX wouldn't be the best option unless you just want to protest by voting for none of the above.
>>
Los españoles tenéis el culo muy peludo
>>
>>71466390
Do you really think your vote will be meaningful? There's no way a single deputy would be elected.
>>
File: 1461022233604.png (134 KB, 1619x754) Image search: [Google]
1461022233604.png
134 KB, 1619x754
>>71465184

No one of those Parties have a single chance, or atleast no yet.
So which one of the popular ones are the best options?
>>
The only possible option is that VOX, Falange, España2000, Democracia Nacional, Alternativa Española, CTC, MSR, Plataforma per Catalunya join into a coalition and is not going to happen.
>>
File: 1458518632943.png (84 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1458518632943.png
84 KB, 403x403
>>71467206
Of course not, but I think that any party with possibilites it's not worthy even as useful vote, because they're basically more of the same or go full SJW with Podemos and independentists.

>>71467777
I don't know what to choose between those.
>>
>>71468262
Vote VOX. The only that can win a seat. Tho is not going to happen.
>>
>>71465184
>I think Primo de Rivera should be dissapointed if he sees how Falange involves him with Franco
De rivera would have an aneurysm with current spain
>>
File: 1455813177855.png (105 KB, 320x344) Image search: [Google]
1455813177855.png
105 KB, 320x344
>>71468262
Personally i support C's, they don't want go give healthcare to illegal immigrats and true equality between genders, what scares me is that they're to pro EU.

I don't see any better option, Vox and MSR won't do a shit, this country is so leftist in the most populated areas.
>>
>>71468561
Rivera is the puppet of Verhofstadt in Spain.
>>
>>71468561
I don't like C's because their support to rapefugees.
>>
>>71468854
>>71468854
Last week in the Congreso all parties were fighting who was more pro-rapefugees,
>>
>>71469309
I know. It was fucking disgusting.
>>
>>71469309
Ahora mismo que cualquier partido político de los que están arriba hable mal de los refugiados se va a llevar palos como ninguno, y no es algo que se puedan permitir, tampoco esperaba menos de ninguno de ellos, es un a ver quién le come más los huevos a la EU, después de todo hay que tener contento al amo.
>>
>>71470026
¿Insinúas que la mayoría de la población es pro-refugiados?
El gobierno no quería refugiados hasta que Merkel abrió la boca y la UE propuso cuotas.
>>
Cataluniaaaaa
>>
>>71470428
>http://www.eldiario.es/desalambre/Centenares-personas-refugiados-Espana-ilegalidad_0_427308222.html

No sé hasta que punto la población es pro-refugiados, pero muchos lo son, estoy casi seguro que todos los podemitas están a favor, y son la tercera fuerza política de este país.

Y sobre Merkel pues lo dicho, aquí no hay soberanía ninguna hay que hacer lo que se nos diga.
>>
>>71470700
Spain is dead
>>
>>71470026
>>71471056
You guys might as well say these things in English. It's nothing new.
>>
>>71471056
Me acuerdo cuando los 12 primeros vinieron (no se si hemos acogido mas) y 11 eran eritreos. "Refugiados sirios".
>>
>>71471328
We're not saying nothing interesting actually.

>>71471355
Es lo único bueno de España ahora mismo, estamos tan mal que ni los rapefugees quieren venir aquí.
No, creo que no hemos cogido más, pero si no me equivoco vamos a pillar unos cuantos de Grecia.

Me piro a sobar tronco, a ver si hacemos otro día un post decente que a esta hora está todo el mundo roncando ya.
>>
>>71472045
>We're not saying nothing interesting actually.
Exactly. So why say it in Spanish instead of just complaining in public like the rest of us?
>>
Spain is doomed, let's play democracy, let's try fascism

You guys are delusional as fuck :')
>>71466780

Debes haber visto muchos de cerca
>>
>>71472523
There is no reasonable option with options to win a seat.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.