[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Women & Marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 598x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 598x344
>be 18y/o 7/10 at a Catholic High School
>school is predominantly (<90%) white
>really look forward to college and having a settled life with a wife and kids
>white girls at the school wont give up the pussy for the life of them unless you are daquan the token black on the basketball team
>more than two thirds of the guys at the school I think would have no problem getting laid at a public school
>white girls want shitty marketing jobs for 50k a year and not be cherished as a housewife and familymaker
>getting really depressed as the outlook for a solid relationship seems nonexistant
>not sure if college is any better or if finding a good wife is becoming harder and harder
My question: Is public school easier to get laid at and does it get better in college? Is there any chance for a meaningful relationship and marriage to a white girl?
>>
>>71465180
>white girls want shitty marketing jobs for 50k a year and not be cherished as a housewife and familymaker

I'm not so sure about this. I think a lot of feminist women want a guy to take care of them, instead of a woman being the boss of anything. Feminism is just a punk test, A lot of them are pretty submissive and just want a guy to put up with their horseshit, and they get bitter and more "feminist" when they get dumped.
>>
Two fairly good looking girls from my Catholic high school are race mixing now.
>>
>>71465180
It's really not about getting laid it's about love, my nigga
>>
>white girls at the school wont give up the pussy for the life of them unless you are daquan the token black on the basketball team

Well, I'm sure if you weren't such a fat, greasy neckbeard who has an inferiority complex towards different races and blamed his shortcomings on them, you might be in with a chance.
>>
Seems like they have taken the line of thinking that they NEED a job from the feminists and don't want to have kids anymore unless they are with a black guy that will leave them 2 seconds later
>>
>>71465180
>Is public school easier to get laid
Yes, but it's too late and don't even sweat it. Look forward to college and slay.

>Does it get better in college?
Yes, be ruthless and confident and take advantage of every situation thrown at you. Girls are complete fucking horny idiots, who just want to be dominated. Trust.

>Is there any chance for a meaningful relationship and marriage to a white girl?
Tough one...
>>
Try becoming a useful first. Get some prospects. Do not marry some bimbo at 20 years old or something. Wait until you're at least 25, out of college, and on a career track before you look for your wife.
>>
File: 1457025377332.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457025377332.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
yes getting laid in public school is extremely easy if you're somewhat normie
>>
File: 1446360225667.jpg (98 KB, 480x653) Image search: [Google]
1446360225667.jpg
98 KB, 480x653
>>71467211

iktf, bro

here's some trigger material

feed your hate. your hate will make you stronger.
>>
Thinly veiled cuck thread. Americans took the b8
>>
Stick with the girls from your catholic school. I wish I did.
>>
>>71465180
Pull your head out of your dick-hole.

You're at school, you dip-shit. Go learn something.
>>
If you are going to a catholic high school, there is bound to be ONE girl that is looking for a nice conservative man. Just be realistic and ask the nicest one on a date. I didnt date any of the girls at my school (before transfering to a public school) but I wish I did because there were some serious conservative goddesses going to my old catholic school. I have no idea what they are doing now though, I hear one is living in boston or something, which is very far away from where I live.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.