[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does there remain an old school, original core of Anonymous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: comeforlulz.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
comeforlulz.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
Does there remain an old school, original core of Anonymous that stayed true to the lulz, while their name and cause was hijacked and distorted by SJWs and social media movements? or is it just a total limited hangout at this point? if so what game are they playing? i thought they were vocally anti Trump? is it just Bernie supporters at this point?

https://ghostbin.com/paste/fumkt

I'd paste but its fucking huge, literally 160k+ characters, massive dump and exposure of Hillary, the Clinton's in general, the emails, her body count, etc etc

>Greetings, We are Anonymous This is an Open Message to You Hillary Clinton, We Know What You and Your People Stand For and We Do Not Forget, It Seems Lying has Become a Second Nature to You.. Should we Say your only Nature and Many Blindly Support You, but we know your real Motives, your Real Plans, You Will Not Bring About Change, At least not in a Positive Way, and you will remain a puppet like all those before you..
its Over, Hillary your Presidential Run Ends Here and Your Prison Run Starts Now.. We Demand the FBI Indicts and Imprisons this Career Criminal.. The Evidence, provided Below Should Be Enough, You Are Welcome We DID your Research.. In the Next Couple Weeks, We Will Be Campaigning with a Fax Bomb Campaign For Everyone to Call their Senators, and Congressman to Demand a Special Council is Put together to Prosecute Hillary Clinton.. Because We Know the DOJ and Loretta Lynch Will Not Do Their Job Against their Own..
Without Further Ado We Present, the Clinton Show..:
>>
>>71464384
>original core of Anonymous
Jesus reddit
>>
File: Spurdo Bait.png (36 KB, 651x429) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo Bait.png
36 KB, 651x429
>>71464384
This seems gay but I want to believe.
>>
File: 1460536873919.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460536873919.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>I post on the same board as people like OP

>I browse with people who were born after 9/11

just fuck my shit up
>>
File: Family_Guy_(199).jpg (55 KB, 635x750) Image search: [Google]
Family_Guy_(199).jpg
55 KB, 635x750
150k+ characters of MSM links

C(U)CKS
>>
File: CApGNL_WAAACOIl.jpg:large.jpg (65 KB, 627x738) Image search: [Google]
CApGNL_WAAACOIl.jpg:large.jpg
65 KB, 627x738
>>71464384
>Does there remain an old school, original core of Anonymous that stayed true to the lulz

They are there, I haven't checked with many since x months. Many are furiated and snap some times, the funny thing is that these "anons" the new ones, doesn't even fucking understand that the one on the other end is anonymous and old fag who actually do have skills.
>To backed to show such a oldfag still rule pic
>long since on that twatter following the hacks
But they are annoying as fuck
If anonymous was to attack a candidate for lulz it would be *don't stating the obvious* and well generally create lulz, not obstruct democrazy like a bunch of actual facist they claim to fight(bernies).. so to me yeah.. bernies

>the fact that they don't see this with trump
it was also about digging out all facts nomather what

simply they are not legion these new twitter idiots. But the old ones are there, many .. na I will not say more =)
>just a follower and only pentester on request on own shit for security
baked
>also there is no hackers here
>anonymous went it's own way
>we just shit post
kek
>>
>>71465890
>can't even greentext
Either elaborate bait or the cringiest post ever
>>
BIMP
>>
>>71466217
smoking some really good shit + time, zzz
it's the nattings
hashish and algebra only thing good from shitville
>>
Anonymous is not an organization, but a phenomena. Whenever nameless internet users cause mayham as a group, that is "Anonymous"

The idea of it being an organization was a meme to scare normies for entertainment.
>>
>>71464384
yeah, anon, go get a dictionary and look up 'Anonymous' please.
>>
I'm anonymous. You will never find me. It is not what you think it is. Computer skills are not a necessity for anonymous users, merely a method of communication. The real strength is the intelligence of the respectfully anonymous members. Even without computers we would still be here.
>>
File: Anonymous in 2015.png (125 KB, 1562x574) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous in 2015.png
125 KB, 1562x574
>>71464384
>>
If there is, they left this place long ago.
>>
>>71464384
The original anons are activists but they fight for freedom of information and anti-censorship and anti-government corruption and anti-central banks. They don't fight for SJW stuff. The true Anonymous is /pol/'s ally.
>>
>>71464384
>i thought they were vocally anti Trump?
That's not Anonymous, that's the people pretending to be Anonymous.
>>
File: TELL EM JEB.png (272 KB, 687x529) Image search: [Google]
TELL EM JEB.png
272 KB, 687x529
Does Anonymous still have over 9000 penises?
>>
It was shit from the start, and has had the largest negative effect on the site since it's inception. Stop trying to get media attention, you cunts. We always get flooded with retards.
>>
File: 1424382223285.jpg (18 KB, 177x255) Image search: [Google]
1424382223285.jpg
18 KB, 177x255
>>71464384
Ew, no. Please leave.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.