[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No political experience >talks like a third-grader >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: donaldwhat.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
donaldwhat.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>No political experience
>talks like a third-grader
>he gave out senator's private numbers out of spite, like a third grader
>he never really explains how he’s going to do anything
>Not the business people believe:
>(a)He inherited his wealth. Daddy gave him a "small loan of a million dollars."
>(b) Most of his money today is a result of his celebrity, not his business acumen.
>(c) He has filed bankruptcy multiple times, which means he’s make horrible decisions and has gone broke – more than once.
>Knows next to nothing about how sanctions on nations work
>Too impulsive

I'm not including points like him being an asshole, or a xenophobic demagogue, because I realize that those in fact actually gives him votes.

Why is Trump so popular /pol/? Is it really just because he wants to build a wall, and obviously not part of the establishment?
>>
File: BTFO.png (216 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
216 KB, 605x605
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: the post
>>
>>71463296
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT RESPOND

DISREGARD AND IGNORE THE DUMB SHIT SHILL
>>
>>71463296
>ask an abstract question, get an abstract answer

first we have to define "the american dream"
>>
File: 1459441689314.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1459441689314.png
110 KB, 200x337
>>
>>71463546
bump
>>
>>71463296
>He has filed bankruptcy multiple times, which means he’s make horrible decisions and has gone broke – more than once.

why are you so retarded?
>>
Trumpfags are too low IQ to understand
>>
>>71463546
You sound triggered as fuck.

Also, Op, why even mention the million dollar loan? He inherited a REAL ESTATE COMPANY WITH HOLDINGS IN NYC. He inherited his billions, the million was fucking nothing.

Also you should point out his rants such as 'I have the best words" and the tie he went off about how experts are not needed.
>>
>>71463296
He'll do these things so good it will make your head spin buddy! He'll do such a good job at that one thing you won't even believe it! TRUMP2016
>>
what kind of third graders have senators' phone numbers?
>>
>>71463847
>He inherited his billions
why would someone just go on the internet and lie like that.
>>
>>71463823
Because people have a sense of humor, don't believe that superficial political debates solve anything and vote for a sucessful guy with skin in the game, who doesn't fear to put himself in harm's way by saying controversial stuff many people silently agree with.
>>
>>71463847
Show us proof where he inherited billions. Oh wait, that's right. He didn't you fucking faggot.
>>
>>71463296
OP we know Bernie supporters do it for free, but do Cruz supports do it for free too? What does he pay you in, Ratbux?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.