[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
I got tired of degeneracy and defeatist attitudes we have in the West. ISIS goes after kikes and faggots. That's pretty good in my book. How do you actually join ISIS?
>>
>>71463101

Submit your full name to https://tips.fbi.gov/ and they'll get back to you shortly.
>>
>>71463101
Hello FBI
>>
File: 1460986713015.jpg (114 KB, 495x731) Image search: [Google]
1460986713015.jpg
114 KB, 495x731
>>71463101
>>
>>71463490
Someone please remake it without fucking comic sans it's the only one I found thx
>>
File: norwegian_harpooner.jpg (8 KB, 430x200) Image search: [Google]
norwegian_harpooner.jpg
8 KB, 430x200
>>71463101
hi fbi, I think you are new mate.
pol is the last place you will find isis shits, we defecate on those guys, like lit.

But I know you are baitin too, so just lurk Syria general if you want some intel on the battle ground with a lot of shit posting. This board is anti isis, those guys are like stormfront(nazies) they get butburt over nothing then start to block or whatever. They loose any argument and fucked off a long time ago, they are on twitter as you know.. But I don't think this is your dep really

Point is, lol... asking for this here is like pointing to a cute whale in the distance to a norseman. Pic related

lurk you damn newfag fbi cuck.. bet you are new.. first day at the job after the courses.. 4chan has isis peopel kek...
>isis handling any bant
>>
>>71463927
kek
>ISIS is on twitter (often not banned for ages) and thrive there with all the SJW facists.
nice service
>say a bad word or disagree in a civil argument
>get banned
>chop heads off people
>takes lit days or even weeks on big accnts0 if not something in the media
>always spwaning, they don't even hash check the images of the turdorists.. the don't use ml to id them....

But say a bad word be a nazi and kick you out and send the fucking fbi here for satire they won't understand

>go back to your boss and get reassigned, nothing here but satire
>nobody is publishing information, hacks and sim on the islamice shitstate. SG only publishes already published material ok? nothing to see move along
>>
>>71463101
They are able to help you out:
https://www.cia.gov/index.html
>>
>>71463735
LAZY
A
Z
Y

Sure is BRIC in here.
>>
Just make sure to join them when they take over. It's a matter of time. ISIS can fight for a thousand years, at some point something might happen to make the west weak and then we are gone. While isis endures even if we nuke the middle east and the largest cities in the west.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 720x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 720x368
>>71463101
Don't bother joining this scum. If you are ready to die, live in exile or spend time in jail, consider the following. As long as you don't neutralize opposing team: imams, high-profiled kikes, cuck party members, community organizers, pro-refugee pro-migrant organizations members and leaders, it won't change. Act up. Kill them all.
>>
>>71464410
What their accounts on Twitter are? I heard they openly recruit in Sweden and Norway?
>>
ISIS confirmed for low-energy
>>
File: 1454988698766.jpg (45 KB, 373x332) Image search: [Google]
1454988698766.jpg
45 KB, 373x332
>>71463101
its very simple all you have to do is kill yourself
>livestream it
>praise allah
do it faggot
>>
>>71463490
thank you mr Poseidon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.