[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm glad we have a platform to state things witho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: swift.jpg (894 KB, 2055x1541) Image search: [Google]
swift.jpg
894 KB, 2055x1541
"I'm glad we have a platform to state things without being silenced by political correctness; emotion shouldn't trump logic and facts. To that end, I don't believe it's a class issue or a race issue, it's a gender issue.
Consider the following, in just the U.S. alone:
Men commit 86.6% of all robbery, despite being only 49% of the population
Men commit 88.3% of all murder, despite being only 49% of the population
Men commit 98.1% of all rape, despite being only 49% of the population
Among young people, men kill 10x more than women.
In fact, regardless of income, location, time period, or race, men make up the majority perpetrator of every crime except prostitution! Men are more likely to be repeat offenders, to cause more property manage, inflict the most severe injuries, to join gangs, and to be long term career criminals.
It can't all be simply blamed on social constructs; it may be because boys experience stunted growth in empathy in adolescence, which leads to things like men percieving rape victims more negatively than women.
Whatever the case may be, we need to have a sit down talk about male culture and its problems, without throwing out buzzwords like "sexist". Statistics and science don't lie."

Here are the sources :

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-42
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-39/table_39_arrests_males_by_age_2013.xls
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-40/table_40_arrests_females_by_age_2013.xls
http://law.jrank.org/pages/1250/Gender-Crime-Differences-between-male-female-offending-patterns.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26446194

Found this on a couple hours ago. Is /pol/ btfo ?
>>
>>71460213

we're also responsible for 99% of the development of the world since the hunter gatherer days

odd how MEN have to change, and women can't change them as we could do to them. why are they so defeatest?
>>
>>71460213
That's true, I was also like that until we discovered femdom relationship with my gf.
>>
>>71460213
>It can't all be simply blamed on social constructs
>sit down talk about male culture and its problems
pick one, culture is a social construct.
>>
those are the facts, and it's possible in the future women will try to destroy men and replace them with robots. (and they still won't be happy)
but unless the robots were really good at maintaining themselves society would collapse.

men are responsible for 90% of crime, but also responsible for 99.9% of innovation.

Most of the problems are closely related with economic problems, which always have existed.
>>
File: ofLX5oz.png (75 KB, 1131x507) Image search: [Google]
ofLX5oz.png
75 KB, 1131x507
>search to see if taylor swift said this
>source is reddit
>click link
kek
>>
>>71460363
>>71460364
>>71460479
>>71460778

Oh, I should have mentioned that. It was posted in a discussion about racism. It's supposed to be a rebuttal of how statistics are used against muslims or blacks, and yet, noone is talking about banning men as a whole.
>>
>>71461064
Ah, sorry, it was >pic unrelated. I wasn't implying Taylor Switf said stuff like that.
>>
>>71461108

because you can drive society forward without muslims and blacks.

not possible without men
>>
>>71461108
another argument is that the reason women don't resort to crime is that they're financially supported by men. women can always sell their pussy in a relationship or literal prostitution. Men don't have those options.
obviously they don't care about logic but there's that.
>>
>>71461108
fuck off mudshit
>>
File: 1433364777946.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1433364777946.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>71461108
go back to plebbit
>and yet, noone is talking about banning men as a whole.
because a society made only of men would work, while a society made only of women would never work, they can't survive alone, and they cant create anything. It's like saying ''men do all bad things'' when they also do all the good things, while women do NOTHING
men:i really want something(being it good or bad), so i will do it
women:i really want something, so i will whine about it until men do it for me and say that i earned it
>>
>>71460213

This is why we should castrate all violent criminals and rapists.

Stops them reoffending and removes their genes from the pool.

Of course it may result in all blacks being sterilized, but you know, can't argue with statistics.
>>
>>71460213

Yeah but we have to put up with your shit
>>
>>71460213
But everybody already knows this and acknowledges this.
There is no coverup

The thing is, men and women are mutually compatible, they have to live together, like it or not. Women can't reject men any more than they can cut off their own arm.

Different races can be separated though, no big deal.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.