[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the alt-right secretly made up of pussy ass betas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 750x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 750x917
Is the alt-right secretly made up of pussy ass betas
>>
yeah, """"""secretly""""""
>>
Yes. Do you think any of these people would say the shit they do on /pol/ IRL?
>>
>inb4 mobile reddit
>>
I'd wager most people with alt-right ideas hide their powerlevel hard/aren't aware there's a like-minded movement.

But sure, lots of betas. Every movement that goes against the status quo attracts a bunch of losers who want to blame everything but themselves for their failures.
>>
>>71459213
Because we'd be disenfranchised, fired, or possibly arrested. It's fear of authority, not fear of some Bernie faggot who browses /fit/.
>>
>Roosh
>alt-right

>>71459316
This
>>
>>71459046
I don't know what the Alt-Right fucking is mate.

Angry neckbeard basement-dwellers who go on /r/theredpill and /r/KotakuinAction. Then yeah those betafag autists are the fucking worst and should be the first in the gas chambers.

But the Alt-Right anti-establishment coalition that has coalesced around Donald Trump? They're taking over, they're basically the new party of opposition.
>>
Yes, because most outgoing men jump straight to nation-based fascism.

The alt-right has a lot of good beliefs, but they believe in it due to their own shortcomings, rather than because of logic or just their religion.

It can also be seen in how weak they are in their arguments. They say they need to save the white race and get rid of the darkies, but press them to deliver their plan for deportation or extermination and they'll stutter out how they don't actually want to hurt anyone.
>>
>>71459046
>Roosh as a representative of the "alt-right"

I don't think being a sand nigger rapist is what most of /pol/ has in mind for political ideology.
>>
>>71459741

it's doubtful that poster has ever been to 4chan
>>
>alt-right

when will this meme die lads?
>>
I'd think of people like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer or even down through the Daily Shoah lads and vloggers before I ever called Roosh alt right tbqh
>>
>>71459614

There are...several solutions.
>>
considering how many weabs there are in trump general, yeah
>>
>>71459551
Watch/read any alt-right commentator and you'll see they're massive hypocrites. The reactionaries want to turn their back on the post-enlightenment modernity, yet also rely on its ideals to be able to express their counter-culture opinions in the first place, and can't remove their thinking from modern contexts.
>>
>>71460252
Eh, most of us "alt-right" would be happy if the sand niggers went home.
>>
>>71460079
There's many, but while a nationalist thug would say something like "me and m' mates will beat the darkies with chains," or "round 'em up and shove 'em down an old mine." Or a whole manner of ideas, the alt-right doesn't have the guts for it. They're just as much a coward as the most preening Leftist, but posture as a symbol of strength.
>>
>>71459046
Yes. Besides trolling people online, the alt right just stays hidden and jerks of to Nazis.
>>
>>71460423
Yes. But they're not going to "go home," since politically and socially, they are home. So what is their solution for forced removal?
>>
>>71459046
>alt-right is absolutely vile!
>they've literally done nothing though
>>
>>71460252
You're not making any sense.
>>
>>71460503

alt-right is a "no enemies to the right" type deal. it's definitely not a united ideology, just as /pol/ is not one ideology
>>
File: 1344731010401.jpg (31 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1344731010401.jpg
31 KB, 450x600
why is it that its american liberals who are always the one to threaten with violence and do wacky protest shenanigans and shit

godspeed, america
>>
wtf does Roosh V have to do with alt right?
>>
>>71460664
I'm making perfect sense. The enlightenment brought in ideas like freedom of speech protected by law, which meant people could voice opinions that differ from the majority and approved narrative. Were we to live in a pre-enlightenment age in terms of this freedom, but it didn't agree with them, they couldn't voice their opinions in the first place.

They need the enlightenment to say we should go back to before it.
>>
>>71461148
>The enlightenment brought in ideas like freedom of speech protected by law
No it didn't you butt fucker
>>
>>71460664
Yeah, in order to attack cultmarx there is an extent to which I must demonstrate familiarity with their terminology -- Derrida's lazy quotation marks, Sartre trashing faith and then spending the rest of his life missing it but not admitting that he misses it, the perpetual alleged crisis of capitalism, Gramsci's bait and switch enthroning the intellectual as the true proletariat. If I were an atheist attacking theology I would have to demonstrate well no in that case I would just call people stupid.
>>
>>71461148
Go look up King Cnut and "the king must obey the law," they come from the freaking Middle Ages. The Renaissance and Enlightenment were often steps backwards.
The reason we have freedom and East Asians can't is because we were fucking decentralized heavily armed vikings and they were highly civilized city-dwellers. We have a cultural memory of everyone being armed (the basis of the name Saxon) and leaders being fallible and they have human ants genuflecting before a living God.
>>
>>71461317
You're right, my mistake.

The Peasant's Revolt was met not with a discussion about their grievances, but with steel and a demand to get back to work.

Just because some aristocrat could say "everyone is retarded but me," doesn't mean there was freedom of speech protected by law, but that some posh toff could do what they want as the proles did as they were told, and any dissent was responded to savagely and swiftly.
>>
>>71460645
I have some ideas:

1. Revoke the idea of "dual citizenship" you have to choose one country or the other.

2. Ban mosques, ban halal and kosher meat (on animal welfare grounds) , ban infant circumcision, ban the wearing of islamic dress in public.

3. Deport every iman, mufti and member of a islamic organisation. Doesn't matter where.

4. Make it impossible for their friends, relatives, or spouses to immigrate here from their country of origin.

5. Ban Islam as a Hate Group. Ban Qurans as hate speech. Register every muslim as a member of a dangerous organisation.

6. Make it extremely hard to live in the Third World while retaining British citizenship and make it almost impossible to transfer money from Britain to the third world.

7. Revoke "Hate Crime" legislation, make it extremely clear that Ethnic Minorities are no longer a protected class in this country.

8.Reverse affirmative action legislation so every group, business and organisation above a certain size must have a specific quota or white members.

9. Deport Criminals and 'Troublemakers' to the Third World.

10. Provide financial and social incentives for non-Whites to give up British citizenship and emigrate to the Third World.

11. Encourage White Families to have as any children as people.

12. Propaganda propaganda propaganda
>>
>>71461829
How is a revolt and rioting "free speech" ?
>>
>>71461787
This stopped applying to the Saxons after the conquest and never really came up again until the Enlightenment. Yes, they tried to get it in to Magna Carta, but no one gave a shit about Magna Carta until the 1800s.

And only free men could have weapons. So no slaves (which existed pre-conquest), and no serfs (all the slaves and free men post-conquest) could bear arms.
>>
>>71459046
all movements that compromise to the jew, to the status quo always lose out in the long term.

You need to be resistant to it all and have an insane amount of willpower to do so.

That means wishing for genocide upon all the niggers, all the kikes and all the mudslimes without the string of the egalitarianism devil.

Which is impossible for most whites, because their nature compels them to always return to the status quo...cuck, to status cuck. That is why the white man is doomed. All of you will be dying a slow death, as you cycle in between different parts of the brain, one that brings you cognition of how bad it is, and that perhaps other races are bad, and the other part of the brain that deletes these thoughts in favor of feeling good.

The first part of this cycle all of you are already doing right now here on this chan. But I know from experience that it will amount to nothing. Tomorrow you will forget all about this and force yourself to feel good, and the second part of you will also tell you to like niggers.

Enjoy your slow death.
>>
File: 7sM3JiG.png (569 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
7sM3JiG.png
569 KB, 920x720
>>71459046
>failed to organize irl
What about that time /pol/ held an armed protest outside of the federal reserve?
>>
>>71462026
It wasn't just some chimp out. Priests were voicing these concerns to the gentry for a while before the chimp out. The point is that their opinions were seen as worthless, and (this is the important part) unwanted.

>>71461864
>1.
Wont, and can't, happen due to globalisation.

>2.
Wont, and can't, happen due to the large number of Muslims and allies of the Muslims, as well as this being against the wishes of the media and much of the political elite.

>3.
It does because the country would have to accept them. Also how will you deport them? What would the infrastructure look like?

>4.
How would you stop this when many of them don't have written documents in the first place and can just lie?

>5.
See 2.

>6.
See 1

>7.
So is this before or after you register Islam as a hate group?

>8.
Wont happen due to political beliefs of those doing the hiring, as well as those who would make the laws. And would you allow relief from this law in places where whites are a minority, or just allow businesses to die?

>9.
See 3.

>10.
No amount of money would be enough to get them to go. And even if you force them you've now got an army of pissed off people allied with a foreign and hostile government.

>11.
Wont happen due to women's liberation.

>12.
Wont happen due to the political beliefs of those that run the media.
>>
>>71463282
ok?
You go voice any right wing thought or concern today and it'll be ignored
>>
I love how one article comes out about the idea of the alt right and now every other thread is about the alt right movement and the new alt right label for yourselves

this is /b/ with delusions of politics
>>
Yes. Because I'm a beta.
>>
>>71462117
Why should slaves have weapons? They're slaves.
>>
>>71459046
>Secretly

The alt-right """""""movement""""""" is just a bunch of social conservatives who are creating a samizat pop-culture online and using it to push back against left wing media dominance. There's no unified goal, overarching ideology, core group, or any of that shit. The reason the alt right doesn't organize is because it refers to several dozen atomized ideologues (fascists, an-caps who hate leftism, Trumpists, NRX, third positionists, identitarians, white nationalists, young paleocons, etc.) The guy's premise is flawed from the fucking get-go because he's somehow assuming that there is any sort of internal unity in the first place.

Also any young person who shows up to an alt-right event runs the risk of being doxxed, fired, and being branded as a "Nazi" for the rest of their public life. For people just getting into politics, that's a pretty high risk vs reward barrier. Small local organization should be the first step, if any. Big rallies or protests (other than Trump related ones) are trouble.
>>
>>71463582
No it wont.

You're allowed to say it, just don't feel entitled to it being broadcast and it not being picked apart by everyone on said broadcast.
>>
>>71460503
I think he was looking for something a little more final
>>
>>71459213
leaf
>>
>>71459046

Does the left think they are clever with their less than subtle insinuations formatted into a loaded question?

>read the rules.
>>
>>71459427
lol prove it pussy nigga pull up
>>
>>71463768
yeah no shit
>>
I think /pol/ is more memes and edgy teens than actual alt-righters.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.