[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Cry For Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: Sweden.jpg (115 KB, 1106x481) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
115 KB, 1106x481
Found this comment on a JewTube video.

>Well here in Sweden we're already fucked beyond recovery certain cities here are fully packed by muslim shop & mosques.
>I cant even visit my central swimming club every day anymore because we have began to segregate the sexes for certain days of the week to please muslims.
>A jewish family i knew since childhood moved away 2 years ago ( to Israel i would guess) and as for myself have been beaten twice and received several death threats three months ago from local muslim gang for the simple reason for not supporting sharia law when i was asked a friday evening.
>Honestly guys i am actually contemplating the idea of moving away from here and i mean this country.
>And btw to all swedes living in nice neighborhoods who have not experienced this, its only a matter of time when this reaches your community.

>beaten twice
>several death threats
>for the simple reason for not supporting sharia law
>its only a matter of time when this reaches your community.

Sweden... Please do something before it's too late.

t. Italian Leprechaun

video where I found the comment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE8Zpt3s1PY It's a Jew talking about the slow take-over and collapse of glorious Western culture.
>>
File: Barbara Spectre.jpg (21 KB, 522x279) Image search: [Google]
Barbara Spectre.jpg
21 KB, 522x279
>>71458991
>It's a Jew talking about the slow take-over and collapse of glorious Western culture.
Why are jews so god damn insane? First they destroy our civilization on purpose and then they cry about it collapsing.

Is it all just a sick game for them?
>>
>>71458991
Pfff... what? Sympathize with Jews? No way, we are le red-pilled, let's all convert to Shitslam together and free Palestine.
>>
>>71459581
>>71459623

There it is...
>>
>>71459581
he is not in the elite
>>
>>71458991
>francisco rodriguez
>>
>>71459581
One day, a real holocaust will happen.

I'm going to go fucking insane.

I'll rape, torture, and hang Jewish babies and children in front of crowds of kikes. I'll slam Jewish newborns and fist them in their fucking anuses until they prolapse from exhaustion from the might of my fists. I'll hook Jewish children up to hot, metal rape machines and smash their faces in with hammers as they cry and scream.

I'll saw Jewish women in half and drag their entrails around the city as to warn other kikes that if they get anywhere around me, I'll fucking destroy them. I'll force them to fuck animals like elephants, donkeys, and niggers.
I'll force them to eat ONLY glass and dust.
I'll drown them in burning acid. I'll cut their lower jaw off and force feed them maggots.

For Jewish men, I'll cut their ENTIRE cock off. It's what they wanted, right? Then I'll fuck them in their ass with their own pathetic dick and shove it down their throat until they choke to death. I'll rip their eyelids off. I'll smash their teeth in with shovels. I'll force them to fuck their own kids until they cum inside their own child. I'll cut off their legs and leave them to die. I'll take all their clothes off and leave them in the cold. I'll torture their families in satanic ways in front of them.

Everyday will be pain and suffering for them.
When they go to hell after they finally die, it will only get worse.
>>
>>71459581
>Swede reads my post about how it's country is falling
>Doesn't care
>Only wants to point out the hypocrisy of Jews
lol if you're gonna point out flaws start pointing at your country

>>71459623
That's some next level shitposting right there
>>
File: hitler-approves-of-your-post.jpg (142 KB, 591x411) Image search: [Google]
hitler-approves-of-your-post.jpg
142 KB, 591x411
>>71460490
>>
>>71460490
>For Jewish men, I'll cut their ENTIRE cock off. It's what they wanted, right?

Ehhh no... as a circumcised Jew, I have all the rest of my cock left.

I hope this is a shit-post because you should know better, being American and all.

Good gore, though, you might like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHVGNvA8Yo4
>>
>>71460490
Wew
I think you can expect a visit from mossad soon kek
>>
>>71460759
I don't think Hitler would approve of barbarity. Inhumane treatment of Jews? No problem. But what that guy just said was shitskin/nigger tier animalism.
>>
>>71460490
>>71460759
>>71460896
>>71461059

I'm pretty sure that was an epin shitpost in the style of the great Ben "Talk Shit Get Your Hook Nose Split" Garrisson.
>>
>>71461059
yea he didn't even knew details about the holocaust
>>
>>71460490
>I'll rape, torture, and hang Jewish babies
>I'll slam Jewish newborns and fist them in their fucking anuses
>Then I'll fuck them in their ass with their own pathetic dick and shove it down their throat until they choke to death.
> I'll force them to fuck their own kids until they cum inside

Rape was strictly forbidden in the Wehrmacht because it's degenerate.

>>71460759
Hitler disapproves with that.

Just hang, shoot or gas them.

That's what a real aryan would do and not actting like a subhuman slav, nigger or muslim.
>>
We had that swimming hall thing for a while. But I think they removed it. There's enough burden with looking after gypsies who can't go to swimming hall at the same time with other gypsy.
>>
>>71461264
>subhuman slav

Fuck off, the SS did plenty of inhuman shit in Poland and Russia including plenty of torture and rape.

That being said it was official Nazi policy to liquidate sub-humans "humanely" but it wasn't actually followed.
>>
>>71461169
Nah man, he was serious. How can you not take a post on 4chan seriously?? I heard if you roll trips your dreams will come true.
>>
>>71460490

Say hello to Mossad Arthur.
>>
>>71461566
We joke but I wouldn't even be surprised, there's plenty of sadists and other subhuman degenerates out there, bro.

Just a few weeks ago some guy here in Canada burned his wife alive in their basement.

Hide your kids, hide your wives, etc.
>>
>>71461542
>Implying that a broken rule isn't a rule
>Implying the west condones murder because murder happens
He said Hitler wouldn't improve, he didn't say that that shit never happened.
>>
>>71461932
I was more triggered by him calling Slavs "subhuman" based on a tendency for cruelty.

You know, after all the unbelievably cruel shit his countrymen did during the War.
>>
>>71461932
>>71461542
>wouldn't approve*

>>71461748
Nah, it's bullshit. Regardless of there being too much scum out there. The scum are not that common.
>>
File: tumblr_nvexsx8sXQ1ufh7yno1_1280.gif (873 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvexsx8sXQ1ufh7yno1_1280.gif
873 KB, 1024x768
>When people think you are joking.

I can't blame you guys though, it sounds over the top but I meant every word.

I hate them so much I just want them to suffer for what they did to me.
>>
>>71462118
>MFW I'm talking about the fall of the West due to the Muslim influx and a Jew is trying to de-rail the thread to be about the 6 trillion
What do you mean his country men? He isn't part of the Nazis just because he's German.
>>
>>71462604
>Taking the bait

What did I do to you, OP? Am I the reason you're not a winner?
>>
>>71461542
Did i talk about the SS or said that germans didn't commit war crimes?

>>71462118
They literally raped every woman in east germany.
>>
>>71462713
I was molested by a kike. Also, I am not the OP.
>>
>>71462941
See my original post. It's a bit rich for Germans to call Slavs subhuman based on WW2 cruelties considering your own record...

As a Polish Jew I take mighty offence to that shit.
>>
>>71463023

Welp,

I thought I was gonna bitch you out and get mad about muh antisemitism but God-damn, you have a better reason to hate Jews than 99.9999% of people outside of Palestine.
>>
File: bce.jpg (25 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
25 KB, 608x402
>>71463092
>As a Polish Jew I take mighty offence to that shit.

I'm out.
>>
>>71463092
Germans today are a cut above Slavs. Regardless of past incidents.

They're cucks though.
>>
>>71463023
lol you loved it and feel dirty.
>>
>>71463471
How are they better than Slavs? Because they like to take it up the ass from sand niggers all day? Because they lack the back-bone to defend their own country?
>>
>>71462604
Where did the big bad jew touch you?
In your wallet?
>>
>>71463576
Because they are simply more civil, less criminal and more intelligent & educated,
>>
>>71463666
No, Satanic trips. In my fucking ass.
>>
>>71463666
Reminds me of an old joke:

>A Priest and a Rabbi walk down the street
>They see a little boy crossing the road
>The Priest says:
>"Mmm... I'd love to fuck him."
>The Rabbi says:
>"Out of what?"
>>
>>71460490
You are an autistic barbarian. Please kill yourself. Murder and torture are not humane. A true Aryan would advocate peaceful exile of Jews and other races.
>>
>>71464109
Kill yourself. You are a cuck.
>>
>>71464397
Kill yourself you sad sack of used ass - or - get over it.
>>
>>71464542
Used ass? Saying I liked it? I was only holding off on you because muh heritage but I hope you get raped by a catholic priest.
>>
>>71461040
Sure they are you autistic nigger.
>>
>>71460017
Agreed. Why are you all so racist because of the actions of a few???
>>
>>71464109
>>71464397
>>71464542
>>71464891

I thought my joke was pretty funny but no one said anything.
>>
>>71458991
They won't do shit and no one should accept Swedes in their country. They should stay there and die.
>>
>>71460490
>nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>71460490
Calm down khorne
>>
>>71465117
You should replace the word "fuck" with "screw". The latter word is used to describe sex, but also used more often to describe taking things from people. To "screw someone over".

I'm assuming that's the punchline. The Rabbi thinks the priest just wants to screw him over financially.
>>
>>71465117
Why do you hate whites so much? White Christians love you guys. Europe and America sacrificed so many white men for you.
>>
>>71459581
it's collapsing because you have no balls cuck. stop deflecting.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.