[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle Eastern with lighter skin than a lot of Europeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: GOD.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
I am an Assyrian with skin lighter than a lot of Europeans. My fathers side comes from Mosul in Iraq and my mother's side comes from Turkey near the Caucus mountains.

I have a lot of Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish and Balkan friends and I'm either close to or lighter in skin. A couple of my cousins are half Italian an I'm lighter skin than all of them.

I have brown eyes and had light brown hair when I was little (now dark brown). There is no evidence of any race mixing in my family aside from other Assyrians.

Is being white strictly European?
>>
>>71458787

Lebanese reporting in.

Can confirm OP. Both parents are pasty white, i have light brown hair and two bros are both red-haired.
>>
>>71458787
>Is being white strictly European?

Yes
>>
>>71458787
>>71459007
Assyrians and Christian Lebs might as well count themselves white. We have no problem with you and Christian Leb girls are qt.
>>
>>71458787
Okay, enough with your meaningless skin color fetishization. Can you organize a government or business enterprise that can go ten seconds without collapsing in flamingly naked corruption?
>>
>>71459279
They're descended from Assyrians, Romans, and Crusaders, so probably.
>>
No I could probably tell you're an arab from your eyes and jaw. There's so many races it's crazy. It's more like a spectrum. Arab is somewhere down in the middle.
>>
ARGENTINA
>>
File: Dad_Ledge.jpg (311 KB, 1461x1001) Image search: [Google]
Dad_Ledge.jpg
311 KB, 1461x1001
>>71459425
Facial wise I look pretty close to my father
>>
>>71458787
No, infact, I like all non-mudslime arabs. Tends to be hard working people.
>>
>>71458787
what is you name?
>Muhammad but I am not Arab and therefor white
>>
this thread is boring,you are boring, stop being boring.
>>
>>71458787
I'm Portuguese and my half brother is Lebanese. Can confirm that he's based.
>>
as long as americans claim they're white, you can too

it's not as good as they make you believe though
>>
>>71459570
Definitely arab jaw and eyes.
>>
>>71459698
Well we don't have Arab names. My name is some christian thing in Assyrian. My last name means Matthew (Mattai).
>>
>>71459007
Assyrians and Lebanese people were somewhat neighbors. We were spread out as North as what would be West Armenia, North Iraq, and North Syria all the way to Lebanon. I think Lebanese Christian even spoke Assyrian before they switched to Arab.
>>
Prior to the spread of Islam, the levant, caucuses and Persia had a more significant genetic relation to Europeans than to Arabs. Many parts of those regions still have those same ancient populations today
>>
>>71458787
If you have a Christian name no one will know the difference.
>>
No but seriously though, you ever read Catch-22? Yossrian is an Assyrian.
>>
>>71461202
No, is it any good? I might read it.
>>
I am Nigerian with skin lighter than most Europeans
My dad comes from Congo
And my mom comes from Nigeria

I have a lot of Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish and Balkan friends and I'm either close to or lighter in skin. A couple of my cousins are half Italian an I'm lighter skin than all of them.

I have black eyes and had black hair when I was little (now black) There is no evidence of any race mixing in my family aside from other Nigerians.

Is being white strictly European?
>>
>>71461910
KAKAKANGZ WUZ W3
>>
>>71461312
It is arguably the best novel in American letters, often cited as the best American novel about WWII, and incomparably influential and loved, but it is absolutely exhausting. Pauline Kael said she couldn't imagine reading it twice. The movie was pretty good.
>>
"White" is a buzzword originally used by settlers in North America to make European immigrants deny their heritage.
>>
>>71463824
God like answer. That means being 'white' is specific to skin tone and facial features.
>>
Are you the lebanese that was begging to be accepted in Stormfront last week? Lol
>>
>>71464249
No I am definitely not Lesbianese. I don't even speak Arabic.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.