[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brah don't hate the player, hate the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
>brah don't hate the player, hate the game
>>
Hate the bitch for being a shallow cunt.
>>
>she left him later that month
>>
>>71457621
What's the problem here?
>>
Is this not /pols/ wet dream? Two young attractive successful aryan people?

Neckbeards could achieve this to if they worked out, got cultured and focused on their career.

It is what I am doing anyway.
>>
>>71457621
good for him, he is extending the length of the white race for at least another generation
>>
This is a really beautiful picture and it doesn't trigger me at all.
>>
>>71457621
Reminds me of the days when I was normal
Before I started lurking 4ch ;_;
>>
>white couple kissing
>/r9k/fags shitposting on /pol/ are mad
>>
>>71458446
Cuck
>>
File: paulryanface.png (201 KB, 329x598) Image search: [Google]
paulryanface.png
201 KB, 329x598
what is this thread even supposed to be about/complaining about
>>
File: 1453437470238.gif (223 KB, 917x667) Image search: [Google]
1453437470238.gif
223 KB, 917x667
>>71458446
>>71458472
>>71458541
>getting happy about white people becoming happy together
>>
>>71457621
Go back >>>/r9k/
>>
>>71458765
FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT

TAKE THIS BULLSHIT BACK TO R9K OR FIT OR WHATEVER OTHER SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM
>>
File: fuck you merchant.png (354 KB, 526x700) Image search: [Google]
fuck you merchant.png
354 KB, 526x700
>>71457621
Delete this
>>
>>71458875
I think it's supposed to trigger losers.
Only this is /pol/ which is full of degenerates who would pay to watch these two fuck.
>>
File: 924569416841684.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
924569416841684.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
Ok?What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>71457621
I don't get it.
>>
>>71460150
You'd get it if it was a story line in one of your animes.
>>
>>71457621

I miss the "jocks"

They were the last people to call you out when you do dumb shit.
Now that everyone is accepting, kids don't learn from mistakes.

I'm going to raise my sons as sports playing pricks and my daughters as mean-girls.

fuck liberals.
>>
Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life.

We are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The innocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no success will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.