[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's face it. America hates men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 465565.jpg (7 KB, 180x129) Image search: [Google]
465565.jpg
7 KB, 180x129
>Wife and I got into an argument last week
>It got louder than it should have so the neighbors called the cops
>Cops show up after we've calmed down and we explain there wasn't any violence, just yelling and that we're fine now
>Cops insist that I try to find another place to stay over night "to make sure I'm really calmed down"
>Ask why
>Threatens to arrest me for "disorderly conduct" if I didn't comply
I wound up not being able to come back for almost an hour because my wife called to tell me the same cop was circling by every 10-15 minutes
>>
>>71457515

Land of the free...
>>
>>71457515
Don't you know that if you disagree with a woman you are literally raping her.

Also pussy pass is becoming stronger than ever.
> muh misogyny
>>
>>71457515
Cop probably kicked you out so he could fuck the wife, brah.
Sorry.
>>
>Officer, I will be staying in my home and secure in my person tonight.

Either he arrests you and you win a free lawsuit or he leaves. In fact, an officer has no legal justification for making a person GO anywhere or leave their OWN private property unless they put them into custody.
>>
geek
>>
>>71457515
pls tell me its not true, its made up
my blood just boiled
what was the sex and race of the cop?
do you live in some rich area/state or where
>>
>>71457515
>leave your home sir until we feel you've calmed down from a fight in which both spouses were equally guilty but because of your gender you are perceived as a greater threat

not saying it's sexist but...........that's pretty fucking sexist.
>>
File: 1441303395127.jpg (111 KB, 443x659) Image search: [Google]
1441303395127.jpg
111 KB, 443x659
>>71457515
Officer had no initial evidence to believe there was a domestic dispute going on. You have every right to go back into your home at anytime. That is unless if you've given him information to insinuate otherwise. He cannot arrest you for disorderly conduct on your own property, especially if he hasn't seen it himself, or there was been hard "eyewitness accounts". Go back home, get "arrested" don't talk to anyone, call your lawyer, and you might have a civil suit on your hands. The officer who is dealing with you is unprofessional and could be in hot water for arresting you if there isn't evidence to suggest otherwise.

This might be a fallacy in the sense of appeal to authority. But I was on patrol for 11 years, before earning my BA in criminal justice, and switching over to DET. But it sounds like this cop is fucking with you, and he can just fuck right off. When you're arrested, get his badge number and his supervisors name, and give that information to your lawyer with an exact recant of the story.

If you don't want any trouble, or the hassle of going through legal proceedings. Just listen to the guy and don't go home for a day. Relative to the population, the police force certainly has its fair share of incompetence and idiots.
>>
>>71460122
Could the police officer say something like, "there was reasonable belief that he was going to harm his wife"?
I don't know much about law.
>>
>>71458227
and the brave
>>
>>71458746
UNDERRRATED
>>
>>71460337
Its most likely true
1-Americans are very very very litigious and cop calling. They call cops at the trivial shit. The nation feels like a kindergarten. Everyone is looking to snitch-call the cops on someone.

If I point my finger at you and accidentalytouch your skin. You can be sure neighbors next door will call the cops and label it as assault

2-Cops in US of A are really predatory, they really do everything to screw the average citizen up. Most of the small cops are bored as hell so they do trivial shit (I don't know why, maybe they want action?)

>>71461176
>>71458227

Things like this are the reason why eu is better than us of a desu. The culture of fear and cops and courts.
>>
>>71461545
Cops are people too, they're not free from the irrationalities of the common person. We just expect then to be. Not to mention, what the fuck gave you authority to discuss America, turkroach?
>>
>>71460337
>what was the sex and race of the cop?
White male. Maybe mid 30's. Looked to be in
>do you live in some rich area/state or where
We live in a fairly decent neighborhood on the outskirts of Ocala florida.
>>
File: 1451696421651__1_.jpg (12 KB, 429x271) Image search: [Google]
1451696421651__1_.jpg
12 KB, 429x271
>>71457515
Perhaps you and your wife need to stop acting like niggers. You behaved as a monkey and you were treated as a monkey. These are the natural consequences of your own bad choices, anon.
>>
>>71462467
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>71462668
Why were you having an argument so loud the neighborhood could hear you? Are you trailer trash?
>>
>>71462111
>what the fuck gave you authority to discuss America, turkroach?

Aww suddenly defensive are we mr shit in the pants? it was not an criticism on the American cops but on the general attitude of the american culture. Calling cops-going to court at the trivial of shit.

I lived in US of A for 6 years. 4 years in Virginia. 2 years in Texas.

Please don't get me wrong some aspects of your culture are awesome. Even though you are ignorant obnoxious posters here, majority of the Americans are not /pol/ tier. They are far more kind, hospitable generous and accepting compared to Europeans.

but as I said before this kindergarden level of calling-snitching-suing each other phenomenon is real. Not that I'm a maniac who beats his gf or causes trouble but you calling on the smallest bullshit astounds me.

One example (not the only mind you) I had a 50 year old called the cops on me because he though the plant on my window was weed. Why? Why do you have the need to call the cops for that even if it was true? Again it is something related to culture. The fingerpointing example I talked before also happened to me. For all that fredumz talk you give you are very prone to calling on authority at the trivial shit. As I said when I was in america I felt like I was in a kindergarden.

That and your work culture is the reason why I did not bothered to live there. Not that you woudl want another econ grad with an MBA.

Again this is not to say America doens't have its positive. Or maybe its a texan or virginian thing (happened in both places) So I don't fucking know. Please grow a thicker skin next time someone criticizes your country. I understand murrica#1 thing is engraved in your brain. But no need to get triggered.

Anyways I make good money here but for personal reasons If I want to work abroad I would work in Europe or East Asia. Again just a preference don't get triggered.

Later, tis night here.
>>
>>71457515
lol how that feel whitey
>>
>>71463054
is it possibly to give a turkroach respect
>>
>>71463054
Holy fuck, turkey

It was just a little shitpost
>>
>>71463054
You aren't wrong. As someone who's lived in a VERY populous state and much longer I can say that we have a tattle tail, victimization culture going around.

Hence why we are trying to revamp the rightwing in our country and society so we can not make the stupid mistakes of the past and iron out this victim culture.

You gave out a well thought out post that a ration person could take something away from.

When you go out to different areas you and live here a little longer you see the bigger picture so the negatives are lesser and the positives are greater.

I've only been to the El Salvador, Sweden, Denmark and Czech Republic. We maybe have a victim culture growing, but we're nothing like shitty Scandinavia.
>>
>>71457515
>cops insist something
>not just saying no, and telling him to have a nice night as you close the door
>>
>>71463453
>>71463860
>>71464128

I wish it was a shitpost all of it was real
one more instance before going to bed
>texas, playing music
>knock knock
>who's there, cops
>tell me neighbour called them for music
>I said I would turn it off
>they "asked" to shove themselves in
>one of them "jokes" about weed
>had to close the door behind me
>they go out after 2-3 minutes of yes-no-blankstare

They were really right in saying not talking to cops ever. They really do try to incriminate you.

This time I was really pissed off. I didn't even knew who called it I could talk to him really do.

In rest of the world. From 3rd world shitholes to 1st world, to homogenous eastern european countries to multicultural paradises you talk to your neighbour. You knock on their door, ask them to turn the shit a little down. Thats it most of the time problem is solved

but no no no, not in america as if entire suburbia of us of a is autistic they must absolutely call the cops. Because it is such a trivial shit that it definitely require a presence of a cop. As if people shoot each other for playing music loud.

Again I'm not saying America is a shithole or anything. America has tons of postive stuff going on. Somethings are neutral and can be seen as positive or negative. For example you might want more pay and work in us of a or want more vacations and work in eu etc etc. gun culture and less tribalism in general are also plusses (maybe the latter is not a plus for you rightwingers on pol I don't know)

But as I said in my first post this court-cop-snitch culture really got me. Maybe its personal I'm sure some of you never had interractions such as these and I can probably say that OP never had an interraction like this until today.

I don't know what it is, culture/laws whatever. I'm working in a bank right now and I would probably live in a big city if I had worked there. dealing with this shit over and over again maybe life is much better in rural areas. It probably is
>>
>>71464652
Anyways, g2g to bed really this time. Please don't take this as a general insult towards you, that was not my case. But rather a criticism of your culture from a roachie who lived and studied for 6 years (only 1 year being in dorms)
>>
>>71463183
>2016
>niggers still too lazy to fucking conjugate
>>
>he fell for the 3DPD meme
Enjoy wasting all your money on a whore while you raise her niglet kids~
Friendly reminder that 3DPD whores are filthy, smelly and dumb and you shouldn't waste your time with them!
2D is the ultimate redpill!
>>
>>71457515
Thats why you live in the woods. No one to bother with you and your shit.
>>
>>71457515
Feminists years ago made laws -- it's this way in Michigan, don't know about your state -- where if police are called to a domestic dispute, someone must be arrested. It doesn't matter if the woman insists that everything is fine, it doesn't matter who, it could be the woman who gets arrested to satisfy the brainless Communist law.
>>
>>71458746

Literally this. Not even kidding. If your wife pregnant, get a paternity test.
>>
>>71464801
Just go to bed, Turkey.
>>
>getting cucked by a cop
Lmao
Man uo
>>
>>71461545
Yes, please go to the EU, don't come here
>>
>>71464980
Yuuka's tits should be bigger.
>>
>>71465021
You would be surprised how much a house in BFE out here costs.
>>
>>71464980
You would be the authority on wasting money.
>>
>>71460958

>He cannot arrest you for disorderly conduct on your own property

You can be arrested for disorderly conduct in your own home pretty much anywhere in the country. It's very situational though. In this case I'd think it depends on the neighbors. If the neighbors have a problem with him it could very well stick. If not he should be able to fight it.

In any case it's not worth the hassle. Disorderly conduct is one of the worst misdemeanors to have on your record. Almost any employer will consider it a yellow flag for potential behavior problems.
>>
Shoulda shot them
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.