[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks will inherit and rule the USA just as the Nubians inherited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Egypt-3.jpg (450 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Egypt-3.jpg
450 KB, 1920x1080
Blacks will inherit and rule the USA just as the Nubians inherited and ruled Egypt. Think you can prove me wrong?

Pro tip: You Cant!
>>
Eternal Anglo will inherit this clay if Whites in USA disappear desu Pedro/Chad.
>>
We wuz
>>
>>71458097
Just told you "inherited" you fucking moron . I know full well blacks were never kings and queens in Egypt.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (862 KB, 768x545) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
862 KB, 768x545
>>71457276
That's not really a problem.

The problem is that "white" Americans are fast becoming indistinguishable from niggers.
>>
>>71457276
First they gotta go through their greatest enemy, the spics.
>>
>>71457276
then you will ruin it and make us go back to the stone ages. Along with ruining human mortality and Christianity. Do it faggot.
>>
>>71457276

The Nubian dynasty lasted about 100 years of Egypts several thousand year history. Even when they WERE kings and queens and sheeit they fucked it up royally.

>>71459003
>I know full well blacks were never kings and queens in Egypt.

You don't know jack shit then, moron.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
>>
>>71457276

I was thinking they could use skyscrapers for grain storage, but they'll all die when the nuke reactors melt down
>>
>>71459517

I agree. Whiggers, "thug-lyfe crackers", white rap/hiphop fans, and SJWs are a bigger problem than niggers. MUCH bigger. Niggers are their own worst enemy.
>>
>>71460037
You don t need to post a link you fucking idiot. You know what I meant. "original" kings/queens.
>>
>>71457276
WE
>>
File: detriot.jpg (249 KB, 716x626) Image search: [Google]
detriot.jpg
249 KB, 716x626
>>71457276
And USA will turn into a shithole.
>>
>>71459875
You're clearly out of touch. Whites want to believe this so badly.
>>
>>71457276
I wish you well.
By all means, go build something.
You're going to have to find 12 blacks who can work together without killing one another first.
>>
>>71461407
>You're clearly out of touch.

lol, nigs have literally been ethnically cleansed by spics from their strongholds in southern california. The fact that you're trying to brush this off as a mute point only solidifies the fact that you're completely out of touch with reality.

But let's be real here, you're only pretending to be black. .
>>
And it was the nubians who ran egypt into the ground.

Kushta coveted egypt. Sudan was a backwater shithole compared to mighty egypt. The egyptians pushed the nubians back during the first and second invasion of the kushites that northern sudan(the best part) was taken as a war trophy.

Piye bankrupted egypt by throwing lavish parties on his river barge, so much so that he sold egypt's grain reserve to pay for his entertainment, and when that wasn't enough he forced his people to grow cash crops for export instead of life sustaining grain. Then when the famine hit, many egyptians died while others who were lucky enough escaped the nation.

Tahraqa was an abysmal commander, he squandered egypt's once great chariots fighting personal vindictive battles against other kings who 'insulted' him. In one battle alone he lost half of egypt's mighty charioteers. He executed his top commanders for being successful.

fuck you nigger egypt was once mighty and it took a greek to fix what you niggers broke.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.