[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, apparently there are protests in a lot of countries against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: barnevernet_protest_romania[1].jpg (155 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
barnevernet_protest_romania[1].jpg
155 KB, 640x425
So, apparently there are protests in a lot of countries against the Norwegian Barnevernet (child protection) for some reason.

What's this about?

Are they protesting against innocent children being taken away from severely dysfunctional families?

Is it really an outrageous thing in other countries to remove children from parents/families that clearly have no business raising children?
>>
>>71453990
Wasn't this the family that had their kids taken away because they were "indoctrinated into Christianity" and no other reason?
>>
>>71454246

Should extend to muslim families, just sayin'
>>
>>71454246
>"beaten into Christianity"
>>
>>71454504
Was this the case? I haven't found anything on that part, given I've only read one single piece about it a long-ass time ago.
>>
>retarded Romanians make a fuss over other country's laws
>muh children, muh bbys, how could dey???
>hilarity ensues
Welcome to 2016.
>>
>>71454910

It's like some kind of twisted reverse SJWs in action here. I would expect these kinds of activists to care about children's lives.

"Muh family" just doesn't cut it when a child is in danger from their own family.
>>
>>7145524
No, no, you must respect our culture.
People are just retarded. They'd stick up for anything that's wrapped in such way as to look like a noble, humane cause. It all breaks down to how media makes it look like.
>>
>>71456155

Apparently the media in other countries make Barnevernet seem like criminal thugs who kidnap your children for no good reason.
>>
>>71454246

probably

Europe is fucked

get out while you still can
>>
>>71453990

depends on the pretext

if it's simply "they believe in something I disagree with" then you're getting into totalitarian territory
>>
>>71453990

I heard you took some ex-yu kids because the parents had "CP", which were the pictures of kids bathing
>>
We need the children for our rituals
>>
>>71458467

Cases are not taken lightly. If a child is taken from a family, there is significant danger for the child, and slapping your children to discipline them is not okay in Norway. It is in Romania, however. Nobody gives a shit what you do to your children in your country. That's not acceptable behaviour here.
>>
I checked that it's about a law that forbids parents to slap their children's bum.

It seems that lots of children were taken away under State custody.

And Canada's Prime Minister is thinking about doing the same law.

kek

Children belong to the State, not to their parents. Leftism fuckers!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.