[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are vaccines laced?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Are vaccines being laced with nanobugs, birth control, or diseases? Will these nanobugs be used as kill switches to control the population? It is quite suspicious, considering how the government is trying to make vaccines mandatory.
>>
>>71453560
yes
>>
File: georgia guidestones.jpg (113 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
georgia guidestones.jpg
113 KB, 720x960
>>71453560
shhh, don't tell the goys.
>>
>>71453560
>or diseases
That's kind of what vaccines are, innit?
>>
>>71453560
No.

Just impure or counterfeit. Its more profitable for manufacturers and distributors. No quality testing is done in medication.
>>
>>71453560

Autism.
>>
>>71453560
They are on the move. Coming for you.
>>
>>71453686
I agree with stone. To many stupid people using up our resources.
>>71453696
I do not know? Do you?
>>71453963
I am serious
>>
>>71454179
They are serious. Disappear.
>>
>>71454456
Who?
>>
>>71454782
The government and powerful corporations whose plot of the nanomachines and sterilization program that you are exposing.

You think you are allowed to post such information? They are watching. They are coming.
>>
>>71455029
I am behind 7 proxies.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.