[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why even work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 2016_dodge_viper_acr_white-wide.jpg (920 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
2016_dodge_viper_acr_white-wide.jpg
920 KB, 2560x1600
Ok so what you're gonna make 300-400 a week after taxes whatever entry level job you choose. Whether you chose to be an electrician, plumber, or server After taxes that's about all you make.

Now, how are you able to go out and rent a house pay for food, gas and all other expenses off of that when 10 square foot basement costs 800 a month roughly.

I seriously don't see how everybody I look at is driving a Mercedes or an Audi. Does everybody just put everything on their credit card and nothing actually happens? Does everybody have a Phd or some crazy degree that instantly granted them a large of sum of money in a small amount of time?

I just can't contemplate making so little money and being like "Yeah, Ill have enough for all this stuff" When the money I made during the week literally goes to transportation for work, food after work, and coming home at 8 o'clock just to do it all over again.

Seriously, thinking about going to Dick's and buying a nice weather proof tent and camping in the woods with my dog so I don't have to pay rent and enjoy the wonderful outdoors. Seriously, the money I make should be the money I keep for the most part, i'm tired of being robbed blind.
>>
File: trump-points-678x381.jpg (39 KB, 678x381) Image search: [Google]
trump-points-678x381.jpg
39 KB, 678x381
>>71452262
0% taxes on individuals making 32,000 or less.
>>
File: she-loves-to-be-told-what-to-do.jpg (175 KB, 1279x777) Image search: [Google]
she-loves-to-be-told-what-to-do.jpg
175 KB, 1279x777
>>71452262
Bump
>>
>>71452502
Dat file name
>>
>>71452262
Then vote Trump
>>
>>71452417
DELETE THIS
>>
>>71452262
>>
>>71452262
try to convert to jewslam
>>
>>71452262
$800/month for a room? Are you serious? Where I live, 1 bed room $800 is pretty lavish.
>>
>>71452262
you only work to survive or learn skills while building a business of your own
>>
>entry level
Found your problem, learn some skills and get a non shit job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.