[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All you had to do was pick your own cotton, America. Was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: ny-nashvile101.jpg (66 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
ny-nashvile101.jpg
66 KB, 580x435
All you had to do was pick your own cotton, America.

Was it really that difficult? You would be a white nation if you weren't so lazy.
>>
>>71452166
it was you goddamn Freemasons that made slavery in the US a thing
>>
>>71452166
Whoa there, Muhammad. Don't say anything you can't take back.
>>
>>71452254

>Be american
>Be a negligent piece of shit
>Decide to make niggers pick cotton for free, instead of paying a fucking white man do do the work, because muh profits
>Decide to kill the black men that knew how to write or speak like a white person
>Breed a new species of turbo niggers

Americans, ruining the world since the old times.
>>
File: 1461077215446.jpg (119 KB, 722x912) Image search: [Google]
1461077215446.jpg
119 KB, 722x912
>>71452166
This one is hard to deny Anon. There is a theory that the USA couldn't have boomed without the slaves, but I doubt that theory.

Importing blacks was a big mistake.
>>
what else were we gonna do before we invented the mechanical nigger? the real mistake was in not shipping them away when they became obsolete
>>
>>71453799
>Be Canadian
>Be a negligent piece of shit
>Decide to make chinks build railroads for free, instead of paying a fucking white man do do the work, because muh profits
>Decide to kill the chinks men that would revolt or hold this against white men for hundreds of years
>They eventually gain freedom
>China 2.0
>>
>>71452166
I don't know, we might be just as cycled as the other white nations by now. A constant presence of negroes redpills quite a few people. The most race realistic people in America are those that grow up in close proximity to blacks.
>>
>>71452166
all you had to do was not colonize poo in loo

was saffron really that important
>>
File: 54635ygh.jpg (45 KB, 521x638) Image search: [Google]
54635ygh.jpg
45 KB, 521x638
>>71452166
Yeah as a black man I blame Britain, because iv actually read history books.
>>
>>71452166
Texas German here, anon
Mother and Uncle picked cotton as children
TGs didn't believe in slavery
>>
>>71452166
>All you had to do was pick your own cotton, America.

>be me
>looking for employment in da antebellum south
>sorry anon, toby dun took your job
>he does it for free
>muh profit margin
>huge plantations owned by a few people
>only job there is cracking whips on the slaves
>go to work
>beat lazy slaves
>raep da nigresses all the live long day
>django slave gladiator wars for fun
>its a living
>>
>>71452254

It was the goddamn freemasons that made the American Revolution a thing, tbqh.
>>
File: Sads.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Sads.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
This is a legitimate stain on our nation's history.

Imagine the fucking utopia we could be, today.

Not only would we have no niggers. No MLK for equal rights for mexicans and other foreign shitskins. No muslim influence from the culturally bankrupt "black intellectuals." No bleeding heart liberals eager to kill themselves for the sins of their great-great-great grandparents.

Everything was fucked before I was even born. God damn it all.
>>
>>71452254
>>71455800

>no juice in early america?
>blame the freemasons!
>>
File: 1458479150361.png (229 KB, 580x441) Image search: [Google]
1458479150361.png
229 KB, 580x441
>>71452166
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.