[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So far all of the ISIS terrorists behind the recent attacks in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pic3.png (636 KB, 651x800) Image search: [Google]
pic3.png
636 KB, 651x800
So far all of the ISIS terrorists behind the recent attacks in Brussels and Paris have been homegrown. Is there any link so far between ISIS terrorism and the rapefugees?
>>
>>71452147
>So far all of the ISIS terrorists behind the recent attacks in Brussels and Paris have been homegrown.
NOT fucking true.
>>
Yup there's been several rapes, vandalisms, terror plots uncovered with the refugees as culprits
>>
>>71452294

Proofs?

>>71452338
>terror plots uncovered with the refugees as culprits

I remember this vaguely, I think it was in Germany. I saw it on some imageboard, of course it never made the BBC frontpage (but stupid shit about menstruation or whatever does).
>>
Don't you get it? ISIS WANTS you to protect yourself!
>>
>>71452147
>Is there any link so far between ISIS terrorism and the rapefugees?
One in the same.
>>
>>71452478

If you don't let the Muslims in to bomb you you're letting ISIS win!!!!! RACIST!!!!
>>
>>71452439
That's not how burden of proof works, Mario.
>>
>>71452676
>>71452478
>>71452762

Please guys, don't shitpost. Serious evidence only or fuck off.

>>71452851

What? Sorry but if you want to convince someone that "rapefugees are terrorists and already present a threat to us" you better have some evidence of that. Think of how strong of a case it would make if you could already show that confirmed terrorists had already been caught among the migrant waves.
>>
File: isis.jpg (5 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
5 KB, 310x162
>>71452147
>So far all of the ISIS terrorists behind the recent attacks in Brussels and Paris have been homegrown.

These so called homegrown terrorist are the second and third generation offspring of past refugees.

Also this: >>71452338

and the offspring of these refugees will also grow up to want the Islamisation of Europe.

They do not want to live with us in a secular society. They want our countries to become sharia law ruled muslim countries.
>>
>>71453305

I know this but talking to leftists is like talking to creationists who want to see proof of evolution happening right now before their eyes, not in a couple of generations. If someone could link me to some info about terrorist infiltrators discovered among the migrants or info that links them to the recent attacks that'd be great.
>>
>>71452988
>Please guys, don't shitpost. Serious evidence only or fuck off.
Doesn't it make sense though?The rapefugees will cause disarray while ISIS will commit terrorist attacks.Just look at what happened in Paris and Brussels.
>>
>>71453677

Nigger do you know what evidence is?
>>
>>71454521
The evidence is reality.
>>
>>71454790
>Do you have evidence of God
>Yeah just look around you :^)

It was shitpost-tier.
>>
>>71455367
You fucking idiot.This is not a religious matter.Have you seen what has happened in Brussels and Paris?There were terrorist attacks.ISIS even claimed responsibility.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.