[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain First
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Y4zNqMK.png (641 KB, 763x960) Image search: [Google]
Y4zNqMK.png
641 KB, 763x960
How can I watch this on the other side of the pond?
Also, what's /po/'s opinion on Britain First?
>>
Use a VPN and then: tvcatchup.com
>>
Google

Britain first is a great idea run but morons
>>
>>71450039

They're good. I hear they have a lot of influence on social media.
>>
File: Ud2hQYI.jpg (100 KB, 1553x841) Image search: [Google]
Ud2hQYI.jpg
100 KB, 1553x841
>>71450250
works great, thanks!
>>
Vote "Britain First" for what?
>>
>>71450486
lol, they're a laughing stock, faggit.
>>
Live in London and gonna vote for the weed party for "the lulz".
>>
Sensationalist idiots.
>>
Jayden Fransen is a kike.
>>
>>71450039
Paul Golding (leader of BF) has been banned from any official politics not sure if you know. He'll never be able to run for office.

>>71450486
They're a laughing stock. They delete all comments which call them out on any bullshit because they can't handle it. And then they go to boast how they have the "freedom of speech" to say whatever they want.
>>
>>71454190
How the hell can you BAN someone from politics?

was he not a citizen?
>>
>>71454303
Well some of his ideas are alright but he's just way, wayy to retarded to ever be in any public office. Look at some of his and Jayda Fransen's speeches, you will know what I'm on about.
Some of the shit he says makes no sense and when someone calls him out he'll delete the comment.
Maybe the ban will be good in the long run.
>>
Britain First are amazing. Every week a new appeal for cash. But just read all their Facebook comments - their followers lap it up.
>>
>>71450039
>How can I watch this on the other side of the pond?
Filmon.tv
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.