[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 20DinduBill.png (635 KB, 670x800) Image search: [Google]
20DinduBill.png
635 KB, 670x800
Can't wait to start seeing /pol/ show up on all the 20's if they try to remove based Andrew Jackson and replace him with some groid.

Be sure to ask for two tens from now on
>>
>>71448329
Yeah, if they put her ass on the 20 i'll do everything I can to avoid using 20's.
>>
>>71448329
>Have nigger president
>wants to remove only abolitionist from our currency

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: 1409444866704.jpg (462 KB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
1409444866704.jpg
462 KB, 3216x2136
Who is that nigger and what accomplishment did he make, that was greater than Andrew Jacksons?
>>
The federal reserve would literally never print and promote the image of a dissident
>>
>>71448661
I think that is a niggress anon
>>
>>71448661

Dem railroads dat was undagroundz!

>WE WUZ CONDUCTURS AND SHEEIT
>>
>Hamilton literally wasn't an American as he was born in the Caribbean and it is his turn to lose his bill first
>Dems bitch they can't do that because muh big government
>Dems demand to fuck over Jackson for trail of tears
>>
>>71448661

It's a nigger and therefore better because it builted da piramids and wuz kangz an shit
>>
>>71448661
Her and Django rescued 6million slaves after being gassed twice.
>>
>>71449775

>gassed twice

It's three times now you filthy goy.
>>
>>71448329
kekked
>>
>>71448476
>i'll do everything I can to avoid using 20's.
20s will be so funny
people will write on money even more than usual
at least I will.
>>
File: smugfrog.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
smugfrog.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>71448688
So why is Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill?
>>
>>71449775
always gets me
>>
>>71451787
Because he's a motherfucking war hero from the War of 1812, beating back the Brits with an inferior force out of New Orleans
>>
Whether or not you disagreed with what Harriet Tubman did you have to admit that she was pretty bad ass. She was literally willing to kill slaves who decided to quit and jeopardize her mission.
>>
>>71451787
Because we find it funny that someone who hated central banks is featured on a Federal Reserve note.
>>
Andrew Jackson HATED banks, having him on our money is disrespectful as fuck. He did everything he could to destroy the central bank. I'm convinced it was done just to shit on his legacy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_War
>>
America, when we sat you on our knee and told you that the leading world power should be an example to the world, this is not what we meant.

Neither was electing a black at all.
>>
>Abigal Adams
>Molly Pitcher
>Betsy Ross
>Martha Washington
>Eleanor Roosevelt
5 women off the top of my head that would be better than some sheboon.
>>
>>71454860
>betsy ross
Something something historians say she didn't actually design the flag
Pretty based choice otherwise though, it's my favorite version of the flag
>>
Oh my god this isn't going to happen they're going to release a special limited edition 10$ bill with a woman's face on it. You guys will create anything to be angry with...
>>
>>71454860
>Melania Trump
You forgot one
>>
>>71454860
Abigal Adams has my vote even if 95% of the US population has no clue who she is or what she did because out school are complete trash now.
>>
>>71453979
this
>>
File: HuffPo needs to be purged.png (32 KB, 617x161) Image search: [Google]
HuffPo needs to be purged.png
32 KB, 617x161
This paragraph made me fucking puke
>>
>>71455043
pretty much correct. she just did the sewing for someone else's design of one particular version, and the story kind of spiraled out of control from there.
>>
The media praises black people who do almost nothing because as a whole, they've accomplished nothing. Rosa Parks is famous for sitting down for fucks sake.
>>
>>71452305
Don't forget that he also kicked out the injuns from the deep south into shithole Oklahoma.
>>
>>71455462
And he kicked the shit out of his would-be assassin.
>>
>>71451787
>So why is Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill?
As a personal fuck you to him by the Federal Reserve.
>>
>>71455434

It was a bit more than that, but yes, overall the negro contribution to science and liberty has been minimal.

Even the smallest positive role model for black youth is a good thing, however. I just wish the left would be more honest about the people they prop up as black role models and the ultimate message they send (which is victim hood and not liberty/self-reliance)
>>
>>71448329
Litteraly no one cares about the underground railroad. I'll bet most of you don't know this, but theres a whole fucking museum for it taking up space on the riverfront in Cincinnati. It consistently doesn't make any money at all, the only people who go there are forced to by schools.
>>
>>71455341
>by rich white male landowners
Of course white women did not benefit at all from this. They were victims. Rich, comfortable, victims.
>>
File: 1460956504107.png (607 KB, 1024x1182) Image search: [Google]
1460956504107.png
607 KB, 1024x1182
Shouldn't our money have Jews on it?

I mean, that's who controls the banks....
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.