[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most western school systems discourage a competitive mindset.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1460671292863.webm (134 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1460671292863.webm
134 KB, 500x280
Why do most western school systems discourage a competitive mindset. Why is medicating pupils that display any form of misbehavior common practice now?

Shouldn't we encourage them to follow their natural talents and assign them to classes that allow them to express their energy for the topics they are interested in instead of pulling everyone through the same rigid hogwash that puts any bright student asleep?
>>
File: cool pup.png (743 KB, 1080x1076) Image search: [Google]
cool pup.png
743 KB, 1080x1076
>>71447689
Because everyone is equal and equality is great!

Also diversity quotas would make every school who encouraged a competitive mindset to get sued for the rest of time for "discrimination"

Soccer moms have killed the public education system for all time
>>
>>71447689
The season finale was great

Who agrees?
>>
>>71447911
Pretty much this.
Libs would watch America burn before they let someone's feelings get hurt.
>>
>>71448009
I'll tell you in about an hour when I get home and watch it.
>>
File: do do dooo.jpg (481 KB, 2078x1427) Image search: [Google]
do do dooo.jpg
481 KB, 2078x1427
>>71448009
It's bretty good but I felt last season was better

Too much predictability in this final one
>>
>>71448257

DAT Filename, TOPLEL!
>>
>>71448009
I wish Chuck'd die already,,,
>>
File: 1458083686164.gif (212 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1458083686164.gif
212 KB, 525x525
>>71447689
because a bunch of liberal faggots have made competitive a synonym for capitalism.fucking degenerates.
>>
>>71447689
I fucking hate competition. Always have, always will.

That said, I don't agree with the participation trophy bullshit.
>>
NOTHING HAPPENS: THE SERIES
>>
>>71447689
My aunt medicates my 10 year old alpha as fuck nephew daily with whatever stimulant for his "adhd". I openly shit talk her in front of my family for it yet don't say anything to her face.
>>
>>71448465
you hate it because you cant win.
>>
>>71447689
Because the education systems have become completely politicised, with mediocrity and political correctness being the inevitable result.
>>
>>71448567
Exactly, why wouldn't I?

No winning, no fun, no interest, so I don't bother. Doesn't mean I think I should be given a participation trophy or rewarded.
>>
>>71448530
t. six year old blowhard
>>
>>71448837
try harder to succeed m8.
>>
Can someone explain the "chuck is a cuck" meme?
>>
>>71448965
>try

Nice meme. I'll pass.
>>
>>71448436
>>71448715
>>71448538
I think it's related to the "feminization" of school. Boys trying to outcompete each other is seen as aggressive behavior.
Women think they are doing the boys a favor by allowing them to get away from the stress of competition by nurturing their passive cooperative side.

The issue is that many women don't understand that this type of behavior doesn't work for men when they grow up. A woman can be a passive wallflower her entire life, if whatever she plans doesn't work out there is always the backup plan that she can marry a man who's financially stable enough to provide for her. But that just isn't an option for men. So women subconsciously think that everything will eventually work out, no matter what they do. They forget that what enables that type of behavior in the first place are competitive men willing to provide for them.

If men weren't willing to just completely take over financial responsibility for women then women would have to develop a much more competitive mindset simply because there isn't a backup plan anymore, they either make it or they're unemployment with huge debt.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.