[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix Millennials, /pol/? http://www.breitbart.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1447187490612.png (598 KB, 661x665) Image search: [Google]
1447187490612.png
598 KB, 661x665
How do we fix Millennials, /pol/?

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/19/girls-soccer-game-suspended-over-traumatizing-pro-trump-chants/

>The fans allegedly chanted “build a wall,” “no comprende,” and “speak English.” Elkhorn high school administrators hold that there were only “one or two” students responsible for the chants at the game

>“One of the girls was cradled in the arms of one of our assistant coaches for a good 15 to 20 minutes.”
>Beloit coach Brian Denu, who is white, claims that the chants greatly upset all of his players. “Those are just words you’ll never be able to take back from those kids and an experience that you wish you could take back,” he said. “It was really disturbing for them.”
>>
bamp
>>
>>71447499
Hard times breed hard people, soft times breed soft people. I don't like it one bit, but we're going to have to go into chemo mode.
>>
File: grinman.jpg (28 KB, 336x324) Image search: [Google]
grinman.jpg
28 KB, 336x324
>>71447499
>>“One of the girls was cradled in the arms of one of our assistant coaches for a good 15 to 20 minutes.”
>>
>>71447978
>Coach can you please let go of me what are you doing?
>Shhh
>>
File: 1428640202983.gif (526 KB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
1428640202983.gif
526 KB, 200x166
>kid in our school gets shot in the face by his dad a decade ago
>get less coddling then people who are at a sports game listening to banter
>>
>>71447499

Look on the bright side — a girls' soccer game was suspended
>>
>kid in my school has his family gunned down by his father in the early morning with shotgun
>dad looks at him and tell him to leave
>runs out of house in towel (was in the shower)
>misses next day of school
>comes on the 2nd day and did not want any pity
>>
>>71448165
>Coach Denu, why are you putting your hand in my shorts?
>Shh bby is ok.
>>
>>71447499
Honest answer, feels like something really horrible is coming. And that might produce this >>71447792
>>
>it is socially acceptable to support this candidate but if you support this other one, you're a mean crazy man
>>
>100 students per grade at my school
>since we finished high school (23 now) 3 guys have killed themselves (one in grade below, two in grade above
>School is too busy fighting 'violence against women'
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.