[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elections are just 4 days away Serbros. Who are you voting for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BOSKO OBRADOVIC.jpg (216 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
BOSKO OBRADOVIC.jpg
216 KB, 650x433
Elections are just 4 days away Serbros. Who are you voting for?
>>
I'M VOTING UKIP
>>
who are the good and bad guys?
>>
>>71446739
whoever wears the balaclava
>>
>>71446845
Well, the bad guys are in power now. And there's few democratic parties that were in power few years ago and they want to retake it now. Other than that, there's only two larger nationalist parties, it's the SRS with Vojislav Seselj and this guy in pic with Dveri / DSS coalition. Vucic (the current prime minister) is gonna remain in his place for sure, but at least we are hoping to get some right-wing parties into the parliament. People are getting tired of being EU puppets
>>
>>71447206
good luck then
>>
>>71447308
Thanks. We'll need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkSzmPnzF-o
>>
>>71446739
Just ДBEPИ, my bajo.
>>
File: 1372700878673.gif (456 KB, 202x150) Image search: [Google]
1372700878673.gif
456 KB, 202x150
>got the election reminder thingie in the mail
>I dont know who to vote for
>hell I dont even know who the politicians are this time, I dont even care
>this country is shit anyway, I mean if this place would ever get better trough voting, wouldnt people just vote for things to get better by now? so this whole voting thing doesnt work, not even to mention I dont wanna waste 30 minutes to get there anyway
>in fact I just want to leave this shit country, everything is shittier here, I am white (blue eyes, blond-brown hair, straight nose etc), I should just leave this half-turkish shithole
>but in order to leave I have to do a STEM degree, that's the only way to leave
>so I signed chemistry uni and everything is really hard, you have to study every day in order to pass exams
>I barely study at all, I just cant force myself to study, I just feel really bad every day
>also didnt have any friends in years, never had a gf, 21 years old and a virgin, also kinda poor, life is just really bad, nothing makes me happy, I feel beaten up, all alone, helpless and weak, everywhere around me bad things keep happening and it seems I am unable to change things

So um yeah.. voting.. really important and interesting, cant wait to go and ugh.. vote for a.. politician. Everything is going to fix itself I just need to vote for someone. If I just vote for someone everything is going to be great, yeah, cant wait to go and vote for some guy.
I am just going to keep my 30 minutes of my life and do something else instead, probably masturbate or I dont know.
>>
>>71448529
Fucking hell, you just described me. Except i was following politics since I was a kid and I was voting for Dveri last time and this time also. Not that it is going to change anything, I just feel like it.

But the life situation part, dude, you are spot on. Everything is same for me. I tryed to study IT, but it's completely uninteresting for me. Now, I am gonna try again with some marketing thing, but i feel hopeless.
>>
Samo Radula bajo moj
>>
>>71449327
>Uveo ga Vucic u politiku
>>
>>71449540
I Vucica je Seselj.
>>
>>71449327
/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.