[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with smoking weed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: jesus hits that antidote.jpg (58 KB, 490x350) Image search: [Google]
jesus hits that antidote.jpg
58 KB, 490x350
What's wrong with smoking weed?
>>
Now post Muhammad smoking.
>>
dunno, but i got a fatty rolled for tonight since I'm working from home tomorrow. time to celebrate the holiday lads
>>
File: peteboy.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
peteboy.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
>>71445235
>>
File: Worried Peter.gif (2 MB, 331x221) Image search: [Google]
Worried Peter.gif
2 MB, 331x221
>>71445633
>>
File: 1457841411972.png (375 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457841411972.png
375 KB, 600x800
How come the edgy Canadian doesn't think it's hilarious to post Muhammad smoking? Gotta fucking love liberal shits lol
>>
>>71445235

Weed is a consciousness alterer (sacrament) and needs to be consumed responsibly. The ancients knew this and benefited from it greatly.

However i cant say the same thing about the retarded youth of today

>dis sum gud shiet blaze it up bruuuhhh
>>
>>71445235
Its a depressant so it numbs your mind and over years of abuse, your mind won't work the same. Most long term users are stricken with numbing anxiety and extreme paranoia. When a young child starts smoking pot and uses it for a long time, that child also does not advance as quickly as other children socially.
>>
>>71445235

It's addictive, and after a while of using it you just feel like shit about yourself, said from personal experience.
>>
>>71446411

Its effects are reversible, this has been proved. Look it up
>>
File: 142544656.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
142544656.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>71445235
OP, surely you have an image of Mehmet smoking weed, right? I mean there's no chance you're just an edgy, childish hypocrite, is there? You stick it to all organized religion and don't play favorites based on what your status-signaling social media friends tell you to do?

Surely you dislike Muslims as much as Christians, since there's no reason to hate the former more over the latter?
>>
File: jesus returns.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jesus returns.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1080
>>71446257
OP here

I'd just like to state for the recorded that reading the Bible and watching Infowars under the influence of marijuana made me believe in Jesus. I had a spiritual awakening watching Passion of the Christ, Jesus Christ knew weed was harmless and probably smoked some with his disciples. He obviously liked getting drunk with them.
>>
>>71448537
>Thinking their wine was fermented
>thinking Jesus blazes it
This has to be bait
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.