[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will pax americana end, and who is gonna be their successor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: aberica.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aberica.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
When will pax americana end, and who is gonna be their successor as the most influential country? will be china, or the power will breaks up to the biggest countries on each continent?
>>
Nobody. When we start to fall a little, we take a big steaming dump on the world so they're lower than us.

Why do you think there's so many refugees now
>>
>>71444315
Who said there has to be a successor? Pax Americana is in the process of ending, and has been for the past decade and a half. We might last another 7 or 8 years. Or it might go tits up tomorrow.
>>
It'll be some weird bloc assembly of nations. Modern hegemony is too large to contain within one country or empire.
>>
>>71444536
I don't see anyone else building carrier battle groups.
>>
>>71444409
nice meme, all the empires fall. the romans lasted more than 300 years, and america, with luck, will last more 20 years
>>
>>71444536
>process of ending
what did he meant by that?
>>
>>71445110
Personally think that's optimistic
>>
>>71444646
Which are expensive to maintain and economically we are not doing as well as we should be. How far into debt can we plunge before the whole thing falls apart and we can't pay for the upkeep of our global military apparatus?
>>
>>71445460
i don't fully understand of economic shit, but us for the moment seems stable. the shit will hit the fan only when blacks and spics became the majority of the pop
>>
>>71445818
yeah, and mericans are more and more wanting to get free shit from the goverment.
>>
File: 521949586.jpg (779 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
521949586.jpg
779 KB, 1024x684
Not so fast there, Brazil. You have to get rid of Dilma and Lula first....
>>
>>71446198
we are not in a place to have such a pretension, but this is flattering
>>
>>71445818
Then comes war. Real war, not just Iraq pussy shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.