[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has society stopped maturing? Why are there so many manchildren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 60163485.jpg (112 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
60163485.jpg
112 KB, 400x400
Why has society stopped maturing? Why are there so many manchildren now?
>>
There's no incentive not to be a manchild.
>>
>>71442950
Too much prosperity for too long. Look at your undeveloped 3rd world nations and you won't see this kind of shit. This is only happening where there is an excess. For instance, poorfags in the USA have TV's, cable, vidya, smart phones, plenty of food, expensive Nike sneakers, and marijuana plus other dope shit.
>>
It's bad to be masculine
Feminization of men is pushed
Single moms, shitty dads, or both
Shitty role models for how to be a man, or men aren't taught how to be men
>>
>>71443168
>>71443523
>>71443589
first posts best posts
>>
Born in the good times. The hard times ahead will breed strong people
>>
>>71442950
Circlejerk sites like Reddit and 4chan
>>
>>71442950
>Why are there so many manchildren now?
Because they can.
>>
>>71442950
To be honest, I still play Pokemon on my smartphone emulator from time to time. I need something to kill the time when I'm on commuting for more than 3hrs everyday.
>>
Shitty parenting. Who do you think is supporting the NEETs?

Disability isn't anywhere near as easy to get as you people like to pretend it is.
>>
>>71442950
>be me
>age 27
>everything going good in my life. Decent career, engaged to a girl who is red pilled and STEM educated, have an advanced degree
>still play vidya
>hate myself because of it, but can't quit

Kill me please
>>
>>71442950
It's just equality. Women have been through history mentally on a 8 year old level, why shouldn't some men be children too?
>>
>>71445215
Who gives a shit about what you do with your free time?
If you worry about it then you're obviously immature.
>>
>>71445215
If you want to quit just fill all your free time with hobbies and other forms of entertainment so you don't physically have time for vidya.
But as long as you don't play for hours straight a day your probably ok.
>>
>>71443168
This guy gets it!
There's absolutely nothing compelling about leaving my waifu to chase after filthy 3DPD whores that don't want me anyway and to become a wagecuck!
>>
>>71442950
Enslaved by the American government.
>>
>>71445698
And there's certainly no incentive whatsoever to reproduce and build a successful family when your governments openly tell you that they are going to exterminate your race and culture.
>>
File: 1460227443612.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1460227443612.png
347 KB, 628x719
>>71442950
>tfw I am 26
>tfw replaying pokemon gold and aiming to finally catch them all

fuck
>>
>>71443168
>>71443523
>>71443589

/thread
>>
>>71442950
Because retards have convinced people that sex or children = success.

Not to say that you should not have children, because people who want to be "childfree" are usually just faggots who can't into responsibility, but having kids and just considering your life a success is really pathetic.

Fulfilling the biological imperative makes you no better than an animal. To be human is to do so much more.

The problem is, there is nothing to do. Wanderlust must remain un-satiated. There are no horizons to conquer, no new frontiers, most things to be discovered must be done through large corporations who do science for the sake of profit, and not for the sake of discovery.

So people turn to escapism. It has always been a thing, long before the advent of video games. That's why fiction novels often exist in the first place. With the ease of accessibility of video games, it has just expanded even more.

tl; dr;
Society is so bored it's committing suicide.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.