[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Apparel Encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot (20).png (29 KB, 638x309) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (20).png
29 KB, 638x309
Hey /pol/, just got back from school. My official Trump shirt also just came in the mail; wore it to school today.

Surprisingly, many people complimented me with "nice shirt dude" or "Trump 2016!"

However, my school is also home to throngs of degenerates. There's the gist of what also happened today.

> Eating lunch with friends. Some Bernout girl walked by, looked at my shirt then tried to inconspicuously tell the person next to me if my shirt was a joke or not. She was quite disappointed to hear that I was serious.

> Waiting for the bus at dismissal. Overhear two Bernouts next to me pretending to be Trump, saying "...and Mexico is going to pay for it." (Must've noticed my shirt)

> Friend links me this tweet from a kid in my school.
Pic Related

Any other encounters you guys have had? Good? Bad? How'd it go?
>>
>>71441356
There are as many hidden Trump supporters as there are Bernouts.

Deep down they are looking for more people who support Trump as they are afraid of being labelled a Pariah by their peers. They see you as something they aren't, someone who has the same balls like Trump does.
>>
>>71441514
Makes sense. I just wish more people would band together against the progressive agenda.
>>
>>71441797
It will take time, people are now just realizing how much they were screwed over, but are still afraid, so they are treading lightly and see how it plays out, they will most likely side with Trump once he wins the nomination, former bernouts will most likely side with Trump as well out of spite against Hillary.
>>
You're misreading. This is how leftists feed their young, it is a purely maternal reaction
>>
>>71442759
kinda disgusting how leftists literally brainwash the youth for political gain in the future.
>>
Man, I don't know weather the shirts have the same magic as the hat. When I'm wearing my MAGA hat I public I feel so smug and try to contain my smirk.
>>
>>71443668
The official shirt on Trump's website makes me /comfy/.
The cheap ripoff ones on Amazon are pleb tier.
>>
>>71443668
>MAGA hats make depressed humans into smug frogs

MEME MAGIC
>>
I always get compliments. Keep wearing your Trump gear. It's a subtle but effective way of telling PC pussies to fuck off
>>
>>71444969
Yeah man. What should I do once they start to confront me? The PC pussies in my school are pretty nosy.
>>
I wear my hat in NYC, got a thumbs up a few times.
>>
>>71445325
Wait for them to call you every name under the sun just for wearing a trump shirt. Then they'll look bad for chimping out at you for no reason at all. Just look at the infowars videos of trump protester crowds. They'll accuse you of being violent even if you don't do anything and then spit on you or hit you. These people are the most childish arrogant pieces of human trash and if something as benign as wearing a shirt if enough to send them in a frenzy then it's your duty to wear that shirt. MAGA
>>
>>71445743
Thanks man, MAGA!
>>
>>71441356
I need to get some, but here in Tennessee it would be mostly compliments I suspect. Perhaps if I went down to music row
>>
>>71445871
Good luck, my friend. Remember, Trump is on our side. A passive trump supporter being attacked for no reason other than sporting trump gear would be great publicity
>>
>>71446069
I'll take one for the team. ;)
>>
File: trump supporter seattle copy.jpg (486 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
trump supporter seattle copy.jpg
486 KB, 960x640
Basically this
>>
File: trump hat in seattle copy.jpg (126 KB, 590x391) Image search: [Google]
trump hat in seattle copy.jpg
126 KB, 590x391
Sometimes like this
>>
>>71446477

>;)
>>
I like the Drumpf hat because it looks like the original MAGA hat from afar so it makes people look like Trump fans
>>
How stupid would it to wear one in public in Finland. Everyone is paying attention to the elections so everyone knows trump but still its not my country
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 734x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 734x1136
>>71441356
Shoot up school senpai
>>
I was at the DMV the other day and I heard this 7/10 mexican chick tell her mom or older sister (can't ever be sure), "He's cute, but he's wearing a Trump hat."

That was a pretty swell confidence boost.
>>
>>71441514
This, there's a reason why we're called the "silent majority".
>>
If i lived in the US i think i would wear one but i am not sure. I mean its fun pissing of libtards and all that but what if some aids infected faggot with hepatitis spits you in the eye or something?
>>
>>71449014
Then you crush him with your powerful manly fists and taut muscle mass
>>
File: 1459174355682.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1459174355682.webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>71449014
>what if some aids infected faggot with hepatitis spits you in the eye or something?
>>
>>71448423
itd be kind of gay
>>
>>71441356
>bringing politics to school

You're literally no better than the bernshits

Also,
>waiting for bus at dismissal
>>>/b/
>>
>>71449014
>>71449131
>>71449362
BUT ONLY because you were subduing him as a threat and concern that he might contain a dangerous virus to which you're deathly afraid of contracting.
>>
>>71447893
amazing/10
>>
Haven't worn my MAGA cap out in a while

I've only gotten compliments when I do.

Is it weird for a Fucking Leaf to be wearing it?
>>
>>71449131
>Then you crush him with your powerful manly fists and taut muscle mass
But i still get hepatitis and if i bunch him and he starts bleeding every where it only increases the risk of catching a cuck disease.
>>
>>71443668
Same desu
>>
>>71449014
I wear a trump hat, but nobody really even knows what the slogan means. Or people don't just care. Although the liberals are quite butthurt about it at my 'college'
>>
>>71449554

>politics needs to be hidden only the media should discuss politics

Literally how we got to where we are today. Fucking retard.
>>
>>71450006

As posted earlier it's a way to tell PC people to fuck off.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.