[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can just feel the love Louisiana justice: Cops beat up B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-14-56-59.png (523 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-14-56-59.png
523 KB, 1080x1920
You can just feel the love
Louisiana justice: Cops beat up Black teen at Earth Day event https://www.rt.com/usa/340265-louisiana-police-beat-black-teenager/
>>
You mean Erf day?
>>
>>71440685
topkek
>>
Turf day for that arrested individual
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuIbaEIpFE
>>
They said the 16 year old nig attacked them before the filming started.

Charged with battery.
>>
>>71440973

HE WASN'T RESISTING! HE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE AGAINST LITERAL BLACK LIVES MURDERERS! HE WAS AFRAID OF BEING KILLED!
>>
>>71441131
First of all no cams to prove that
>he was on the ground being attacked after it was said and done
>>
Why does everyone get so excited that you soften up someone you're trying to detain?

Yeah throw all your weight on me while you try and get my arms behind my back and resist you, but god help if you hit me once or twice. Now it's too violent.
>>
>>71441555
what's the number here, how many against one person
>>
If it was a white kid getting arrested the article wouldnt have bothered to identify the race.
If it was a black cop the article wouldnt have bothered to identify the race of the police.

But because it fits the narrative of black vs white and "whites are evil" then race suddenly becomes an issue.

If the people writing the article were writing about a crime that had been committed and the people caught doing it were black would they bother to mention race? If the people were white would they?
This is some brave new world social engineering type stuff.
Where are the brownshirts when you need them? Put these fucking freaks in gas chambers already!
>>
>>71441996
I just thought it was the cops was The Issue
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.