[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Germany ever called for help, I will go and take up arms and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_lftskeypF31qfti5wo1_500.png (149 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lftskeypF31qfti5wo1_500.png
149 KB, 500x210
If Germany ever called for help, I will go and take up arms and help defend her.
>>
>>71438711

Enjoy joining the losers.
>>
>>71438711

Um. Youre the entire reason Germany is fucked.
>>
File: japan-and-germany.png (82 KB, 546x289) Image search: [Google]
japan-and-germany.png
82 KB, 546x289
>>71438711
We don't want your help anglo.

We go with best ally.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>71438711
You may have my freedoms
>>
>>71438711
We are cucked. We are invested. Why would you defend the German Caliphate?
>>
>>71438711
I'm a catholic German that has a good chunk of ancestors that escaped after the Märzrevolution. I'd help out my form kinsmen.
>>
>>71438874
Not to be victim blaming, but they where asking for it. Those tight little SS-unforms, who could resist?
>>
>>71438711
Off course you can save Germany from invaders
But you can't save Germany from itself
Germany wants to die
Let it
>>
>>71438711
>Take up Arms
>That flag

Good luck getting any arms, Germ sympathiser.
>>
File: WW3.png (475 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WW3.png
475 KB, 800x450
>"You can not pass," Strache said.
>The kebaps stood stil, and a dead silence fell.
>"I am a servant of the FPÖ, wielder of the
>flammenwerfer. The napalm fire will not avail
> you, roaches of Turkey.
>Go back to the Shadow!
>You cannot pass"
>>
>>71438711
No. Germany got what it asked for and should live with the consequences.
>>
>>71438711
What can men do against such reckless cuckoldry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.