[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol has changed me..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 20
File: tfw1460904497346.jpg (37 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tfw1460904497346.jpg
37 KB, 400x388
i am scared.. i got redpilled by pol and life and i feel something bad.. i feel lost and torn in my beliefs changing..
sonetimes i feel like a nazi. but i am not a bad guy.
can someone be redpilled and remain a kind person?
i see the degeneracy the end of honesty and values and i dont like it.. because it is a lie. the tribalistic freedoms of today are lies.
we can't reach thise freedoms yet... there is much more traditionalist work to do and slow advancements towards those left freedoms..
it is all too fast.. i lose my sleep.
i feel like getting sick..
what is happening to me?
what has pol done to me?
will it get better and more clear?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 366x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 366x402
>>71435572
You will learn more, my good man.

http://youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
>>
go back to sleep ahmed.
>>
>>71435676
now i feel a cold sweat... there is nothing left to belueve in?
>>7143570
>>
>>71435676
is this app in the market and legal?
do thet even understand what they are doing?
>>
plz respond... halp
>>
File: 16 - 1 (17).gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1 (17).gif
2 MB, 540x540
Sometimes I think /pol/ might actually be the ultimate bluepill. Living as the only redpilled person in world full of bluepilled people is just as bad as being the only bluepilled person in a world full of redpilled people, possibly even worse. There's nothing I can do except maybe go on a rampage and take as many bluepills as I can with me before I die but then I'd be shamed by the media and disowned by anyone who has ever loved me. Taking the red pill was a mistake.
>>
>>71436618
I feel you britbro, all i see in people is the robotic aspects of their nature
>>
>>71436818

see it as your duty to redpill as much people as possible.

i redpilled almost all of my closest friends. shit's dank if you can just look over to your bro and he says "damn kikes"
>>
>>71435572
>will it get better and more clear?

No, but eventually you become numb and jaded to it all, so it's not so bad.

Some cross over and await the death of civilisation eagerly, waiting for the great habbening. I'm still pretty apathetic though.
>>
>>71436344
It's a university project based on political tech.

Their research revealed it, and it is shown to us.
>>
I don't know what to tell you, I'm not the best person to give advice. I figure you should just try to take care of your loved ones, find the things that make you happy, and live a good life. Look up Serenity Prayer and think about what it says. Figure out where your limits go; what kinds of things you can change and what you cannot change. Try not to carry the entire world on your shoulders, it's too big of a task for a single person and you'll only go insane.

>can someone be redpilled and remain a kind person?
Why not?
>>
>>71435572
It is the time to go to bed, Ahmed.
>>
File: PMW2.jpg (65 KB, 1032x575) Image search: [Google]
PMW2.jpg
65 KB, 1032x575
>>71435572
>sonetimes i feel like a nazi
>>
>>71437120
but how do u avoid being the preacher kind of nu male who tries to make their friends liberals and vegans?
>>
File: 1458706594873.jpg (479 KB, 2016x1572) Image search: [Google]
1458706594873.jpg
479 KB, 2016x1572
You can browse /pol/, be a Hitler sympathizer, and still be a kind person. It's all about not turning into a feral nigger that screams "fucking niggers and jews" in public. Learn to restrain and control yourself, and simply take in the redpills.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1280x1707
We all know how you feel OP.
I couldn't sleep last night, the thought that I was laying next to a woman who was not a virgin when I met her and dated a South American before she knew me kept me up. If I had never gone on /pol/ I would be doubtless that she is my soulmate and I want to marry her, but now I just want to dump her racemixing ass and marry a traditional virgin after paying a large dowry to her parents
>>
File: th (3).jpg (13 KB, 196x141) Image search: [Google]
th (3).jpg
13 KB, 196x141
>>71435572

i got redpilled when i was 13 - now i'm almost 20 and found a satisfying balance between hating everyone and doing what my brain tells me to do. Try to find some distance from both worlds, the blue and the red, and concentrate on finding your inner peace. I promise you - you will find it.
>>
File: image.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118 KB, 410x410
>not become red pilled then turning into a sociopath who exploits the system for his own personal gain

It's like you never want to be rich and powerful
>>
>>71437650

You have to do it slowly. If you are in a conversation with your friends give them 2 blue pills and 1 red first and then higher the dosage over time as you see they become more accepting and agreeing on the redpilled arguments.
>>
>>71437815
damn... i guess we should take deep breaths and do something for escapism... video ganes comic book animes.. something to forget and make the mind go slower...
it is all coming in too fast..
>>
Go to the gym or get a skill hobby.
>>
>>71438023
it's too late for me.. late 20s wagecucking. a goid dream job with money is far far away...in the distance...
family is pushing for babies and marriages.
all the weight of tge world on my shoulders...
>>
The truth of the nature of society has only become available online for tangible discussion for a decade now. It will take time for this info to disperse to normal people. Unfortunately for us, we are autistic enough to dig deep enough into a site like this to find out for ourselves before others do.

All you can do right now is pass the knowledge onto people you know in real life. They will all be skeptial as fuck at first, some may call you nazi or laugh at you, but show them what you have learned. I have been showing my older brother The Greatest Story Never Told and he is already working through it on his own time now because he was so shocked to learn about the Balfour Declaration and the fact that Harry Truman was in the KKK (we aren't taught down here that being in the KKK was essential to southern politics all through the 20th century)

Just start redpilling people. You know the truth is on your side. They will realize you are right either today or tomorrow.
>>
>>71436344
>>71437349
See, its moments like these that remind me im not that retarded.

This tech is SO fucking old, its been used in movies and games, and TV already.

Its fucking facial capture, holy shit someone call the cops.

Hell, you could have some something like this manually for a very long time frame by frame.
>>
>>71438976
Just got to find a hobby, something to distract you even for a short amount of time. Thinking about this shit for too long would drive you crazy unless you're a sociopath or something
>>
>>71435572
That frog is looking at casey though
>>
>>71435572
The problem is that you are not completely redpilled yet. You are still in pill limbo.

Humans are social beings who have an innate need to belong and not be outcasts.

Your lifelong bluepilled indoctrination is still there in the back of your mind, trying to fight back, which causes mental anquish and discomfort. Your need to belong is in conflict with what you know.

Make peace with the fact that you are redpilled and that most other people aren't and that you will most likely not be able to change most of them.

When dealing with people who can negatively influence your life, like bosses and co-workers. Just play the blue-pilled part. See yourself as an infiltrator whose goal it is to subtely subvert the system.

When dealing with friends and family start them on very light redpil doses and increase dosages as required. Don't do it all the time, only when a topic or opportunity to do so presents itself. They key is to be subtle. It is not a sprint but a marathon.

Accept your new reality and be happy that you have escaped the mental prison that other people cannot even see.

See the future you want for yourself and for your family/people/country and focus on achieving that goal.

Being redpilled might feel isolating, but this board is proof that you have likeminded brothers and possibly sisters all over the world.
>>
but anon, /pol/ is blue pilled
>>
>>71440577
Well said, my nigga.
>>
>>71437120
this, but you have to be VERY subtle, don't immediately says "JEWS WANTS TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE! HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN!!!"
>>
I hate when people don't capitalize their I's. It's the simplest form of proper grammar you can muster. It drives me absolutely wild. I hope you get aids and cancer at the same time.
>>
Wait, /pol/ doesn't actually change anyone's opinion of anything, right?

I always assumed 4chan was just a place to kill time for everyone and that's why there's barely any actual political discussion on the politics board.
>>
>>71435572
There are quite a few people out there who are afraid of being considered as outcasts so they only follow the narrative to protect their own standing. Once you make yourself a Self-Imposed pariah, there is nothing left to really fear anymore. In fact some people may even respect you for telling it how it is. People clearly know the world is fucked but act in accordance with the narrative out of fear, once they see someone going against it, they may gain some semblance of hope that there is one who is willing to fight against it and may take up the same philosophy you have.
>>
>>71438691
this
>>
File: 1460953358967.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1460953358967.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
I just can't relax anymore. I'm constantly restless. I just can't calm down, knowing everything is wrong with this world. Fuck.
>>
File: tfw1433994215946.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tfw1433994215946.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>71440577
thanx fammy.
>>
I take CBD for my anxiety and I last fuck I gave was on day before my CBD pills arrived, take redpills but mix them, seriously anxieties can give you fuckin cancer ! It only costs like 25£ a month and you won't become degenerate couchmunching pothead.
>>
>NSDAP
>bad
>>
>>71443358
what is this? My ssri works halfway through my anxiety and the rest i manage with benzies.. both are terrible.. they half ass work...
>>
File: 4L_0B0YoNLw.png (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4L_0B0YoNLw.png
235 KB, 500x500
>>71443592
https://cbdbrothers.com/about/
>>
>>71440577
inspirational desu senpai
>>
File: 1460638028085.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1460638028085.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>71441715
There are some political discussions here that worth your time, but most threads are just polacks circlejerking, insulting or memeing each other.

BUT if you are new here, this board is basically a sucession of facts about niggers, sandniggers, rapefugees and non-mainstream information with a lot of people dancing and praising kek arount them. You love it and get redpilled or you hate it and just go back to plebbit.
>>
>>71443995
so someone sells something online without any quality checks, some sort of cannabis in a pill and you take it?
>>
>>71444101
I've been taking this for months now, I've done my research and contacted independent labs in Spain, they are legit. There is a lot of cunts selling hemp oil on Amazon but it isn't worst shit ever as its made from strains that produce fibre, these guys make proper oils from Finola plants ( strain from Finland with CBD to THC ratio 15:1) I trust them.
>>
>>71444622
Name of the laboratories?
>>
>>71435572

You can only be redpilled if you care about your own people, to realise degeneracy brings harm to others and to not wish that on them is kindness.
>>
File: ,,,Marcus-A.jpg (62 KB, 570x396) Image search: [Google]
,,,Marcus-A.jpg
62 KB, 570x396
>>71442696
You are lost because you think you live in someone else's reality when it is merely your reality.

Focus on yourself instead of the things you cannot change. You feel upset because "but we can change them we just aren't". You must discard this thinking and build yourself before affecting change in the world. I was a misanthrope, alone, empty and angry. I was in an abyss of meaninglessness and purpose eluded me. Then something changed I realized I wasn't a Man. I realized I must will myself into manhood instead of waiting for it to fall in my lap. In one year I changed everything. I focused on working hard with my hands first. I work irrigation and as a furniture mover and it's back breaking work but I knew it would make me a better person, a better man and it did. Then I began to go out more. I noticed women differently than before and they noticed me. I have women now and I will one day have a family. I had nothing but pain and in short time and with steady effort and focus I exchanged my pain for joy and power.

Build yourself stronger. Then test what you created. You will be amazed and you will be empowered. Become the Man you need to build yourself into, Brother. It changes so quick. It is bliss, being able to work hard, save wealth, enjoy the camaraderie of other men and the tenderness and fairness of women.

You can trade all the emptiness for riches. You just have to take the steps. Become better each day and everything will begin to fall into place.

I'm free from the meaninglessness and the pain. I learned so much from it but it is like a grade in school. You complete 5th grade and move onto 6th, you don't remain in 5th. There will come a time when you realize you've learned everything you can from staring into the abyss and you'll move past it, carrying the strength you gained from reflecting on reality you must now participate in that reality, Your reality.
>>
>>71444826
I'm not gonna lie, I can't find emails exchanged with these people, but it took me almost a year before I've ordered from them, I'm not bullshiting or shillin. I've got friend at work taking these and he has to wear one of those fuckin plastic weird things on his leg (they cover like 75% of the whole leg) because of the fucked up knee, and today he forgot to wear one and he was genuinely happy and didn't feel any pain. Also it's all in the books. It's not like we suddenly discovered cannabis effects, it's been around for couple thousands of years.
>>
File: 1432610944847.png (806 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1432610944847.png
806 KB, 1001x823
>>71445657
>>71440577
this is good famiglia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTEYUFgLveY
>>
>>71437120

It's surprisingly easy I find to get everyone in the room to just be like "yeah niggers suck the world is a sad sack of shit" Every ones looking for answers.
>>
>>71435572
You're a wizard Harry
>>
File: image.png (200 KB, 999x442) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200 KB, 999x442
Leave if you still can
It gets better you just die a little more every day until it just becomes numb

Seriously dude I'm not joking you quality of life will most likely suffer
>>
>>71447837
>it gets better
Meant
>it doesn't get better
Don't know why it corrected
>>
File: 1460414086424.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460414086424.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>71435572
Sure, just become ubermensch.
>>
>>71437651
I went off the deep end for a bit. Posted a lot of shit all over the internet just being like KILL THE NIGGERS! Cut back big time on what I say even on here but I still let a RACE WAR NOW out every now and again. I also backed off of the Hitler worship though in my mind he is still a God. He totally killed the Jews. I don't try and cover up that he did though I will talk about it's exaggerations.
>>
>>71435572
LOL! There are many many many many redpills to be had. People here think there's only one.

It's like watching a teenager become a goth because he realized the world was bs. Or a newly born atheist become super anti-religious because he "figured it out". /pol/ isn't the end. It's not even the biggest or the most notable of the "redpills" you'll experience, if you're lucky.

Get redpilled? Yay. You've just lost your virginity and sex is still a thing you talk about = Everyone on this board. After a while, you'll realize it ain't shit.
>>
>>71447837
Only if you surrender to the abyss. You have the most powerful and important thing inside you already, your will. You may be defeated but there are many of us who survived the trial by emptiness.
>>
>>71448002
A real man is kind to his wife, children, his animals and neighbors more than he is hard on them. You mistake righteousness and kindness for weakness and grovelling.
>>
>>71448519
Yes yes that all sounds good but it doesn't work
The fact that we browse this god forsaken website should let you know we aren't exactly the cream of the crop
>>
File: 1460470134234.png (97 KB, 270x260) Image search: [Google]
1460470134234.png
97 KB, 270x260
>>71448682
>wife
>redpilled
>>
>>71435572
pic is related, you've got the pepe demon
>>
>>71435572
>sonetimes i feel like a nazi. but i am not a bad guy

the nazi's where the good guys, so dont worry
>>
File: heat.jpg (22 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
heat.jpg
22 KB, 240x312
>get redpilled
>hair starts falling out

wew lad nobody told me the side effects of the redpill
>>
File: DrinkingAway.jpg (131 KB, 588x751) Image search: [Google]
DrinkingAway.jpg
131 KB, 588x751
>>71440577
Cheers mate, well said
>>
>>71435572
If you think you are nazi you did not get the Red pilled enough yet.
>>
>>71443592

taking the chemical jew
>>
>tfw became redpilled years ago by a david duke video
>same video redpilled my closest friend

Feels good man..
>>
>>71437120
>>71441452
>>71447344
How do I even start redpilling them on jews?
>>
>>71435572
Listen to The Daily Shoa over on TheRightStuff.biz and wait for the revolution.
>>
>>71450179
link?
>>
>>71450422

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LjvSIBKVc

I believe this is it
>>
>>71448429
Sex will always be desirable unless you're a low test cuck
>>
>>71450636
Desirable yes. Talk about it non stop like a high schooler who just lost his virginity (a la "redpilled" on this board)? Maybe the first year.
>>
>>71435572
I'm in the same boat, but I've always been redpilled, /pol/ just made it grow stronger. I've lost all my friends now, since they were mostly leftists. My family doesn't want me to visit them since I don't have a wife or gf nor kids and I might say really racist things without thinking. I was helping my mother in her garden when I dropped a stone on my foot. I shouted: "UGLY NIGGER PUSSY FUCK!" in my language loud as hell. After I calmed down, I saw the 3 kids the neighbour had on the trampoline had stopped dead in their tracks while looking at me like I'd just killed their family dog. Well, that's just one thing among others. I'm not sure why people don't like me anymore, but I think it's that. I help everyone as much as I ever could, and I've always been nice to people. I sort of liked being alone for awhile, but it really messes up your head in the long run.

I do think you can remain redpilled and be a kind person, but not if you mix with the people that have big leftist views and love to talk about politics, especially with you. They'll look at you as retarded egoist, and you'll look at them as retarded traitors, so that won't work.
>>
>>71435572
once you realize that a pair of cats can breed thousands of kittens in a space of two years you realize that neutering them IS the kind option

this applies to many other nigger infested things in life
>>
Do some push ups faggot and deal with life.
>>
File: 1460815647772.jpg (412 KB, 2800x830) Image search: [Google]
1460815647772.jpg
412 KB, 2800x830
>Redpilled

Plebs. Get to the next level.
Indigo is what /pol/s real pill is.
>>
>>71448429

Damn, dude, I wish I was as cool as you.
>>
>>71435572
youll be fine OP. that sick feeling is objective reality seeping in and destroying the myths everything in your life had led you to believe. try to laugh at the world. its a retarded place full of idiots putting on a great show
>>
>>71450229
Maybe it's just the people that I align myself with but pretty much everyone is open to all sort of crazy ideas and share them. I know gay chick who loves Putin and hates Jews.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.