[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need help, I finally got my trump hat in the mail and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: i1526^cimgpsh_orig.png (334 KB, 625x461) Image search: [Google]
i1526^cimgpsh_orig.png
334 KB, 625x461
Guys I need help,
I finally got my trump hat in the mail and want to wear it at my campus but I don't want my only argument against
cuckservatives to be "Make America great Again LOL XDDDD" i need more than that to show them I know more crap than they do
I need shit that proves both Bernie and Hillary are bad people and how Donald Trump is very superior, Help a fellow trumper out
>my Government professors face when i walk into class with the hat on
>>
>>71435369
What state/what is the racial and political climate of your campus?
>>
>>71435369
Why don't you try doing your own research, you lazy cuck?
>>
File: trump1.jpg (11 KB, 235x175) Image search: [Google]
trump1.jpg
11 KB, 235x175
>>71435369
Listen to Trump's soothing speeches, you'll get all the information you need.
>>
>>71435369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZgoTOb2Gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hLzRxZ3HRc

enjoy
>>
>>71435508
im Native america and south florida in broward county
so lots of bernie fags and trump supporters who are overwhelmed by the bernie fags
>>
>>71435369
Focus on his trade reform with china and mexico, you can get plenty of info about his policies on his website.
>>
>>71435369
If you're that much of a clueless faggot, I hear r/The_Donald has a talking points cheat sheet.

But if you need your talking points fed to you, I don't think you're ready to wear the big red MAGA hat just yet.
>>
>>71435369

You don't have to justify shit to anyone. Just wear it and roll your eyes + sigh at anyone trying to accost you
>>
claim you're a jew and accuse them of being nazis at the slightest hint of criticism against your political affiliations
>>
>>71435779
>native American
literally untouchable, given that you ironically enough LOOK Native American.

Wear it along with some beads or some shit and watch their liberal brains struggle to comprehend what they're seeing.

As for debate, there is no debating the subverted. Simply let them yell their piece, maintain a calm and silent demeanor, and when they're done, say in a very calm, superior voice, "Okay." , and keep walking.

The key to winning an argument is making your opponent look a fool. This is why most arguments achieve little as both participants usually make asses of themselves. It is far easier to destroy a position with tone manipulation and body language than with any number of facts.
>>
File: huan.jpg (26 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
huan.jpg
26 KB, 306x306
>>71436385
i know the basis but after watching those LaughingAtLiberals videos i feel even what knowledge i know isn't enough
>>
Wearing mine to school today too
>>
File: 1405486039500.gif (628 KB, 172x192) Image search: [Google]
1405486039500.gif
628 KB, 172x192
>>71436610
Holy fuck that might be another tactic I can use i already wear my native beads and necklaces half the time
i'm going to go full mind games on these people
>>
>>71436867

Bonus points for wearing feathers or other native american racial stereotypes to really confuse the fuck out of these people

>Bernigger comes and talk shit to you about you are hitler
>FUCK OFF YOU WHITE DEVIL LAND STEALING GENOCIDE MANIAC
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.