[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should certain vaccines be mandatory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: vax.jpg (4 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
vax.jpg
4 KB, 276x183
>>
All of them
>>
Yes.

But vaccines should always be held to the highest of standards.

None of this sudden "let's force everyone to get these largely new HPV vaccines!"
>>
>>71433312
No vaccine should be mandatory....aside from the fact that there have been ZERO Double-blind studies done on vaccines read: No ACTUAL studies have ever been done on vaccines. It goes against personal freedoms...And frankly I don't care if it is PROVEN that the vaccine increases my dick size,makes me irresistible to women, cures me of any and all diseases I have or could ever get, AND extends my life for 100 years. If you say I MUST take it....you can keep it...So Fuck off.
>>
No. Its well known that they cause autism.
>>
>>71433312
No. Half of you Americans have autism because of it.
>>
>>71433806
Wrong, it is not responsible for your autism
>>
>>71433712

Excellent satire.

Too bad people will take you seriously.

>>71433806
10/10 good form

A classic aussie shit post.
>>
>>71433312
>should government have a say in absolutely EVERYTHING in their chattel slaves life?
>>
>>71433312
Well, in civilized countries some vaccines are mandatory.
>>
>>71433351
This. Health is more important than muh freedumbz
>>
>>71433312
Nah fuck that, the POLIO VACCINE CAUSES CANCER
>>
>make certain vaccine mandatory
>it accidentally on purpose makes people sterile if not taken 1 month before use-by date
>sorry not sorry
>trust me, I'm infallible, states have never been against people ever.
>>
>>71433806
Let me guess, you're living proof?
>>
>>71433312
>should the government be able to mandate anything especially things that are proven to be dangerous
cuck
>>
File: list of incrrased vaccines..jpg (75 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
list of incrrased vaccines..jpg
75 KB, 742x960
>>71433929
Dead fucking serious asshole...Too many kids have died or been fucked up for life BY THE ADMISSION OF THE MANUFACTURES MIND YOU. That's why there is a vaccine court.My kids get the 180s list ..and if yu think it's ok that just after they made it illegal to sue pharma for vaccines that they just so happen to come out with ALL these other vaccines..and at the same all the cases of vaccine injury went through the roof too...Maybe don't take the word of people who are being PAID to tell you vaccines are good for you.
>>
>>71434287

Excellent sources you have there on the "died or fucked up."

A great troll but a bit heavy handed for my tastes.
>>
>>71434405
Yeah because I know you wont look for it...asshole shill http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/May-2011/In-Memoriam--Infant-Deaths---Vaccination.aspx
>>
>>71433312
Essentially yes, in the interest of public health.
Though I'm tempted to let people reap the benefits of their stupidity by declining a vaccine.
>>
>>71434664
Can you show me ONE study using controls that PROVES vaccines even work nowadays? look, Im, no anti-vaxxer vaccines have been a huge boon to humanity no doubt, but ever since big business got into the vaccine game I highly doubt them. So, please.Show me ONE double-blind actual study that PROVES that vaccines work....Ill save you the time but do please look...There is none.Not one study has ever effectively been done on all these vaccines.All they do is inject someone and say "oh hey look they had an immune response" That is not science..that is bullshit..you could stick someone with a sharp piece of metal and invoke an immune response.
>>
>>71434600

Ah yes, one of my favorite trolls
The classic link to the biased momscience website with footnotes to few "studies" that ignores everything else.

This one ages so well and compliments southwestern shitposting so nicely. What a robust combination.
>>
>>71433396
No. Forced injections by the state is absurd. If you are getting vaccinated you can't claim someone who chooses not to is harming you.
>>
>>71434905

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC97039/

I hope he brings out my personal favorite trolls.

The instant favorite "that doesn't count."
Such a rich flavor. Part of the reason I got into this robust hobby.
>>
>>71434208
>don't make untested vaccines mandatory
>that never happens
only things I would consider mandating are the well established ones with communicable diseases like whooping cough and others that can easily kill babies
shit
>>
>>71435162

You seem to be mistaken.
You see some people cannot receive vaccines, and these populations are at risk of the disease and rely on "herd immunity."

Herd immunity is where you are "immune" via not coming into contact with the disease since no one can possible carry it.

Herd immunity requires anywhere from 90-98% of the population to be effectively.
And since vaccines are largely harmless and carry minimal side effects, there is no reason to subject these people to 3rd world disease because of your selfishness.

>but I'm one person! herd immunity will be fine
Yes, until several people follow your mind set and it becomes a problem.
Oh wait, that's already happened with measles.

>measles
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>71435200
>mandatory procedures
humans are imperfect without the state, we'll fix you... trust us--because we will force you to if you don;t.
>>
>>71435174
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC97039/

Oh no it counts and that's good...but it was for Cholera....We don't vaccinate on a regular for cholera. But this is what needs to happen to ALL the vaccines...Not just an obscure one that may or may not even be used. So try again asshole. But I do thank you for this information it does give me hope.
>>
>>71434992
Uh..scroll down the page dummy....Resources and references out the ass...but they wont support your lies now will they?
>>
>>71433312
Pull one over liberals and say, my body my choice.

>b-b-but benefiting society
So then, it its ruled to benefit society, abortions can be banned or forced also.
>>
>>71434111
This.

We don't want tuberculosis in our schools.
>>
>>71435488
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17585011

>Pseudomonas
A common one in modern day vaccines!

>the moving the goal posts troll
Ah yes, makes such a great paring with the autism trolls. Absolutely delectable.
>>
>>71435437
In the last decade over 100 people have died due to the measles vaccine..In that time there have been ZERO deaths from measles....
>>
>>71435695

>100 people died from measles vaccines

that's a hot source you've got there.
>>
>>71435667
>>71435488

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3086439/
>west nile
And another!
>>
>>71435613
give this man a medal.
>>
>>71435877
>>71435783
>>71435695

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9142794
>measles mumps and rubella
http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/01/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_14.mp3
>>
>>71435667
Whatever dude I really don't care what you thnk.But the fact of the matter remains.

A: You can no longer sue Pharma if injured or killed by a vaccine.

B: As soon as that happened Pharma Started pumping out TONS of new vaccines and lobbying to get them implemented.

C: there have never been ANY double blind studies On those new vaccines that are being pushed on our kids.

D: Since the new vaccines are out rate in childhood obesity diabetes and autism have jumped at an alarming level.

E: EVERYONE that tells you vaccines are safe and effective have been PAID to do so.

F: Hundreds of doctors against this new wave of vaccines have all suffered calamity in their lives or death. But only fear speaking out against it.

you go ahead and let them shoot you with god knows what..Me and mine will be fine...Bye bye now.
>>
>>71435989
>>71435896
>>71435877
>>71435695
>>71435783
>>71435667

>flu
And another!
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/200/2/172.full
>>
>>71433312
No. Many vaccines coming from china are just piss water with some dye mixed to give the coloring, put in an official bottle and label. No quality checking is done.

Millions of americans have died due to this practice. They sell us fake anti clotting medicine used in surgery and never once checked the quality in 20 years.
>>
If you could vaccinate against autism, would low information liberals still not vaccinate their kids?
>>
>>71436090
Are you a physician/medical scientist? What med journals do you recommend reading?
>>
>>71435998

Yes, thank you for the gracious victory.

I'm really glad you're starting to let go of your asinine beliefs.

I think we all did a little growing up today.
>>
>>71436230

I'm a pharmacist.

My personal favorite is the New England Journal of Medicine.
>>
Vaccines created AIDS. I'm not even joking. We incubated the polio vaccine in African chimps, and then tested it on thousands of Africans. Suddenly, AIDS, a simian disease infects large portions of the African population.
>>
>>71433312
Vaccines should never be mandatory however schools/workplaces should be able to reject certain people if they are not vaccinated for this or that

>>71433852
Than you must be getting few shots a day because every moroccan i meet acts and looks like an autistic fuck.
>>
>>71436204
>instill a distrust of healthcare in one half of the white population
>instill race loathing in the other

>less whites born and more whites dying
Pretty clever ruse, NWO.
>>
>>71435437
>my poor health gives me the right to control the bodies of everyone around me and it's them, not me, being selfish
>>
>>71436313
Yeah I read NEJM too, but do you know of any hidden gems? For example Journal of Experimental Medicine is great
>>
File: 1460887097845.jpg (21 KB, 130x184) Image search: [Google]
1460887097845.jpg
21 KB, 130x184
>haha these dumbshits actually made vaccines mandatory
>lets lace the entire populace with LSD now

End your life.
>>
>>71436623

When I say "some people" and "populations"

I'm generally referring to elderly, pregnant women, and children.
Curse those kids!

So selfish for being young!

>control bodies
>give small dose of medicine that prevents disease

We're regular nazis!
>>
Yeah ts ok...just keep pumping into you...Good riddance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnS-xJCG6i4
>>
>>71436746
>muh chillens
>>
>>71436686

Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved

or

Annals of Internal Medicine are good.
But I think AIM is pretty mainstream.
>>
>>71433312
No. While I haven't seen anything to suggest that current vaccines are unsafe, I can't guarantee that corruption may one day lead to forced vaccinations that are a front for chemicals that will turn the population into easily manipulated cuckolds.
>>
>>71435626
then you should throw out the africans
>>
>>71436746
Yeah and remember to chop off all their dirty goy foreskins too you fucking savage.
>>
But...but why would they lie? They only want to help right? I mean the multiple BILLIONS of dollars they get that's just a bonus right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9XRbjOQDvY
>>
>>71436546
>Bunch of Africans get aids and die

That's a bad thing?
>>
File: 1460912979518.gif (325 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
1460912979518.gif
325 KB, 370x330
And...

SEATBELTS CAUSE AUTISM!!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

http://persephonemagazine.com/2014/04/i-will-not-follow-the-herd/
>>
>>71433312
No. You wanna be a state rat - you get the vaccine. Fuck off.
>>
I mean dont question anything right? why On Earth would I do anything but just trust and love my all powerful govt..Why oh why would I do that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z11BoRjjnEE
>>
>>71436995
>Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved
Thank you very much man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZbVg6vmVs

Its like Doctors know what they are talking about...
>>
Every single vaccine should be mandatory. Billions of research dollars are spent on these things, they are safer than the water you drink.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.