[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BANMEN | This woman wants segregation of the internet...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: banmendotdot.png (190 KB, 585x471) Image search: [Google]
banmendotdot.png
190 KB, 585x471
Because, ya know... Women totally don't harass other Women on the internet. The thought of that would be unfathomable!

https://www.intersect/wp/2016/04/14/how-do-you-stop-online-harassment-try-banning-the-men/
>>
>>71432345
But I identify as a woman, how could they be so transphobic?
>>
>single, lonely member of group x makes inflammatory statement

FUCKING GROUP X.
>>
>The owner of www.intersect has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
>>
>>71432345
The Internet is already segregated. Men go to the anonymous forums, women go to attention whoring sites
>>
File: 1460472761313.jpg (89 KB, 850x391) Image search: [Google]
1460472761313.jpg
89 KB, 850x391
>>71432345
>Tfw /a/ becomes a haven for lolis
>>
>>71432511
It's a Washington Post article, just add the ". com" I know Washington Post has basically become the internet of shitposting by now but... This was too good to pass up.
>>
>>71432345
I'm so in favor of this. I'm sick of having to deal with SJW fucking assholes. Fuck 'hem.
>>
>>71432345
I'm a woman who practices polite misogyny, I can do no wrong btw, bitches.
>>
>>71432672
We could always use a private network specifically created for Men. That's another idea. Though.. I don't know how you would keep women out.
>>
>>71432764
4chan
>>
>>71432604
Is that why SJW bitch, because we remain anon?
>>
>>71432922
well i ment network such as Tor or something of that matter. This works too.
>>
File: 1409859374559.jpg (11 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1409859374559.jpg
11 KB, 406x422
>>71432345
>mfw feminists are accidentally advocating MGTOW
>>
>girls and women have not insult/bully other women online in the history of the Internet.
>>
>>71432414
You're not a man so what's the issue?
>>
>>71433059

Pretty sure TOR is like 99.9% men, women haven't heard of it and even if they have they don't know how to use it. And TOR is really easy to use, make a private network that is hard to use and you won't see women.
>>
>Ban men from using the internet
>Servers, websites and emails stop working
>Internet essentially dies over night
>There's no content to surf but geocity websites from 20 years ago
>Above all there would be no facebook for them to waste time on 24/7

Foresight is never been woman kinds strong suite.
>>
Remember when we didn't take these stupid attentionwhoring clickbait shitpile articles seriously?
>>
>>71433331
Basically... Let women take over. Shit will burn over night
>>
>>71432500
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>71432345
>my computer and browser won't let me see this website cause they just don't trust it

I rarely get that, but I'll always listen to it.
>>
>>71433331
Could you imagine.... Game servers would die literally overnight because of the Men to Girls ratio that play video games...
>>
>>71432345
>segregated internet
That actually sounds amazing, I support this 100%. Segregate the internet! For the protection of women of course...
>no strong womyn "gamers"
>no blue haired girls ebegging
>listicles become good again
>report button becomes obsolete feature
>>
File: do not want.jpg (206 KB, 750x1001) Image search: [Google]
do not want.jpg
206 KB, 750x1001
>>71432345
>How do we stop destroying countries with mass immigration
>Ban women from voting
>>
>>71433505
More like explode. The people that maintain most of this stuff is men really and women are generally incompetent technologically.

It would be a Chernobyl of international communications.

>>71433671
Kek.

Double digits of people online across all platforms.
>>
>>71433769
>strong womyn try to create a gaming industry
>all the game are "Depression Quest"
>>
>>71433769
>report button becomes obsolete

You underestimate Australia friendo
>>
>>71432764
You don't have to keep them out. All you need to do is create a positive space for men and advertise it as such. You'd see women chimp out, do their best to shit up the board, and we'd have a perfect example of misandry.
>>
>>71432975
We are just voices from the void. Distant echos of "fag" and "tits or gtfo". Faceless beings of ethereal nature that can not express or give attention. Thus we are targets for elimination by the female sex.
>>
Good thing were all adorable little girls then :3
>>
Aren't most sysadmins men?
>>
How is this a bad thing? It means no more women on the male side of the internet
>>
>>71432345
I would support this, but there's two problems:
1. There's enough good and even cool women, more than retarded cunts and feminazi shits. Vice versa can be said about men, with all those white knights and other SJW trash.
2. What feminazi really want is to ban men's access to internet completely, not just segregating internet by gender.
So yeah, fuck those insufferable cunts. Oh, wait, they might like it... Fuck them anyway.
>>
>>71432500
Shiggity schwat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcs2V6kfrxE
>>
>>71434829
>>ban men's internet access completely

>>men have to be bored, leave the house and re-establish the patriarchy
>>
>>71432345
meh-- i am totally fine with women having their own spaces.

just don't force your way into mine.
>>
>“It’s exhausting being attacked for having any opinion or being cross-examined about a personal experience,”

Maybe they'd get gentler treatment from men if they didn't keep demanding completely equal treatment and telling men that they should treat them just as they would another man.

Perhaps the problems is that too many men have been mislead into believing that most women can handle ribald jokes or frank criticism communicated through written correspondence without having a nervous breakdown.
>>
File: cute_yes.gif (761 KB, 245x430) Image search: [Google]
cute_yes.gif
761 KB, 245x430
>>71434866
>SCHIGGITY SCHIGGITY SHELVE?

Based Canadian oldfag
>>
>>71434902
Damn we should do that. Because the patriarchy has been doing a bad job lately for oppressing women.
>>
Stupidly provocative title / article, in line with the way women prefer their aggression and bullying: covert with plausible deniability. In men this would be called cowardly and disingenuous. In women its called ~snark~
>>
>>71432345
>click link
>won't load

Shit guys they've already started
>>
>>71432345
So by that logic, just ban the women
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.