[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol, I'm dating a girl I really like and she got raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1457681545961.png (570 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1457681545961.png
570 KB, 534x712
Hey pol, I'm dating a girl I really like and she got raped when she was in high school. For whatever reason I get really worked up over this stuff and I want to break said guys kneecaps.

Thoughts? Pros? Cons? What would Trump do? This is 100% serious by the way.
>>
>>71431800
Congratulations, you've become a liberal white knight cuck and a purveyor of used goods. You should castrate yourself, you're unfit to breed.
>>
What if hes innocent?
>>
>>71431923
Doesn't matter! It's beat down! Time!
>>
File: game.gif (1 MB, 1028x576) Image search: [Google]
game.gif
1 MB, 1028x576
>>71431800
you know what needs to be done....
>>
>>71431800
>she got raped when she was in high school.
Did sbe go to the police? She's probably lying, probably is she's a slut and trying to cover it up by saying it was rape.
>>
>>71431800
>raped
>>
>>71431800

Don't do shit. It's over and done with, you're just living in the past which won't make the future better.

If he did rape her, she should've reported it. Even if she was scared of the repercussions, she should have reported it.

Obviously it wasn't a big deal if he's walking free.
>>
>>71431800
Also rape the slut
>>
>>71431800
Most sexually active people have been raped or had sex they didnt want. It's not a big deal.
>>
I was in the same boat, my ex got raped by her brother when she was younger and figuring this out put me into a rage.

It hurts, but as long as you tell yourself that you're there to protect her now, it does help, at least a little.
>>
>>71431800
99% chance she's lying for sympathy or re-remembering sex that she later regretted as rape to sooth her conscience and convince herself she wasn't a slut.

Did she go to the police and was the guy charged and convicted? If not, don't buy into it. Don't be manipulated by her.
>>
>>71431800
don't be a faggot white knight. If she actually got raped she should have gone to the cops.
>>
Leave her. If I hear the word rape I turn 360 degrees and walk straight through her.
>>
>>71432875
>>71433057
This^
>>
>>71432222
Thanks
>>
Thanks guys, I appreciate all responses.
>>
>>71431800
Did she actually get raped? like rape raped,
because I've herd this before from women who defiantly didn't get RAPE raped.
>>
She probably got raped because she was a whore
>>
>>71435122
Yea, she was severely intoxicated and raped by 2 guys. Like she wasn't even awake.
>>
>>71435271
She is the definition of a good girl. she's a robot too
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.