[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please obliterate this British cuck who wants "cultural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
I was challenging a left-wing economist on Twitter regarding intra-EU migration levels and their effect on Britain. I was making the point that mass migration has a drastic impact on social cohesiveness and cultural identity but these cucks were having none of it.

When I pointed out that White Britons could be a minority in their own country in x-many years, this fat fucking cuck appeared out of nowhere and starting have an autistic fit.

I refuted his argument pretty easily but simply reminding him of the reality of "multiculturalism" but he blocked me after I attempted to reason with him.

Please let this this pathetic fucking cuck that his worldview is not the "norm".

You'll find the whole argument here:

https://twitter.com/jdportes/status/722442379433746432
>>
My cuck-sense is tingling.
>>
>>
>>71431496

Pretty sure that's a troll.
>>
Hang on, lemme just sign up for twitter really quick just so I can shitpost on behalf of some britcuck calling for a personal army.
>>
>>71431308

He's entitled to his opinion you sad little man.

NYPA.
>>
>>71431636
Nope. He's an economist in the UK. Has 25K followers.
>>
>>71431795
Yeah right mohammed. Faggot
>>
>>71431590
I don't enjoy dealing with other cultures in my own country. It feels bad having to deal with foreign attitudes and feeling excluded and unwelcome from them just for being a white male.
>>
Lmao. Who was this?
>>
>>71432098
Kek!
>>
>>71432098
LOL
>>
>>71432098
This was good. I like this.
>>
>>71432098
Brutal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.