[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypocrites, much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Hypocrites, much?
>>
File: 221.jpg (11 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
11 KB, 216x233
>>71429147
>People have their own agendas
Golly, I think you may have stumbled upon something here.
>>
>>71429147
Or, stop making arguments for me. I never said Obama was responsible for high gas prices. I never said he was responsible for low gas prices.
>>
>>71429254
This.
>>
>much

What is it, 2008 in here? Get out of here you autist
>>
>>71429147
Actually they are both correct.

Obama fucked gas prices with his environmental bullshit and anti fracking bullshit. But prices dropped DESPITE Obama because of areas that developed fracking which he couldn't get his commie hands on.

The fracking we are able to do causes the Saudis to flood the market to put them out of business. Get a clue you stupid fuck.
>>
>>71429147
I think they took the "Thanks Obama!" meme literally.
>>
>>71429147
>a pro-republican news outlet spins the news so that it always puts a negative light on the democratic president

you are retarded if you think this surprises anyone
>>
>>71429147
Where is that claim from FOX?
>>
File: melissa_harris_perry.jpg (52 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
melissa_harris_perry.jpg
52 KB, 640x361
>>71429485
>MSNBC logic
>we have to be careful when we say "hard work" because it can offend niggers
>>
>>71429678
>we have to be careful when we say "hard work" because it can offend white blacks

FTFY
>>
File: n8IVYg9Y.jpg (24 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
n8IVYg9Y.jpg
24 KB, 333x333
>>71429147
>only Fox News is biased and I won't ever mention other MSM because they're on my side, this isn't hypocrisy though because reasons
>>
>>71429147
>occupy democrats

every day. pls stop with it, its not even post-ironic sincere-core posting any more
>>
>>71429147
I don't recall anyone, including Fox News, blaming ShitWit about high gas prices.

Low gas prices? Drill, Baby, Drill works really well.
>>
>>71429147
>establisment propaganda is dishonest

No shit retard
>>
>>71429147
Of course Fox News won't implicate one of their major shareholders.
>>
File: Newtster.jpg (56 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Newtster.jpg
56 KB, 402x402
>>71430086
That's because you were 10 when Obama took office.
>>
>>71429147
>obama causes something
>therefore he must be responsible for the opposite tools
Consider it this way, the fact you got better after I shot you has nothing to do with me and all to do with your doctor.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.