[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't /pol/ adressed the fact that the traditionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457634891762.jpg (596 KB, 1266x1920) Image search: [Google]
1457634891762.jpg
596 KB, 1266x1920
Why hasn't /pol/ adressed the fact that the traditionally Christian and now secular nature of Europe has given an environment in which conversion to Christianity is not as dangerous and even appealing to muslim refugees? The number of Christian converts, though not that great in number, in Europe seems to reflect a similar trend in Africa, in which the lack of government support for Sharia Law in most states due to secularisation has led to a decline in Islam and rise in Christianity. Will Islam cuck itself by having come to Europe? Will Europe see a second Christian renaissance as Christian numbers rise to levels not seen in the past few decades? Will shitskins pit against each other, one side on jihad and the other Middle Eatsern Christians trying to save both white Europeans and European Christianity?
>>
Bump. I'm sorry for my shitty typing. Power is out so all I have is a phone.
>>
>>71428920
No
>>
>>71429467
And why do you think that that?

http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/as-muslims-convert-to-christianity-in-europe-theres-one-thing-i-pray
>>
>>71428920
It doesn't mean much if the overall numbers are declining.

Also it's not easy to convert to Roman Catholicism or Eastern Orthodoxy due to the lengthy catechisms, and those are the major denominations in most of Europe. I don't think very many Muslims would jump at the chance to convert when they need to spend a year in catechesis. Protestants on the other hand would probably straight-up baptize you on the street.
>>
>>71429847
That's what is happening. German Protestant Churches are being flooded with refugees. It proves that when given the option, many would turn their back on Islam. There is also a steady rise in atheism among second generation Muslims as seen in Britain.
>>
What we are witnessing is the European soil taking influence over the people living on it.
>>
God moves in mysterious ways. Maybe, just maybe, this will lead to the fruiting of the new evangelization.
>>
>>71430243
Islam can't survive outside of the desert. Even in self-proclaimed Islamic nations in South and South-East Asia they lean closer to secularism than shariah. It's just not a sustainable faith unless you live in a lawless, corrupt, stone-age wasteland.
This also explains why so many Muslim-majority areas in Europe are complete dogshit ghettos while only a kilometer away Christian communities are perfectly fine. I'd imagine immigrants would see this and start leaning towards Christianity or secularism based on that fact alone.
>>
>>71428920
There is a huge number of non practicing muslims and apostates in my country, but the ones who want to convert to christianity are rejected by the cucktholic church.

If you want to make Christianity Great Again you need to destroy the catholicism first.
>>
>>71428920
more paintings like this?
>>
>>71431198
I agree, Catholicism is far too closed off, that's why they are shrinking at such a ridiculous rate in the west. It's just a bloated, corrupt bureaucracy and most Catholics are only cultural Catholics at this point. I find a lot more truly faithful Christians in protestant circles.
>>
>>71428920
Would be hilarious, but their tactic is throwing people at us until it doesn't matter.

What's worse, they got the natality rates for it.
>>
>>71432009
There is no tactic here, nobody is throwing anybody anywhere, there honestly isn't a collective Muslim effort to invade the west.

In western society there is no room for those who don't believe in personal liberty, and liberty is in complete opposition to the abortion of nature that is Islam, which demands that Muslims reduce the freedoms of others in order to keep their religion together. Islam completely falls apart when there is no allowance for violent coercion, honour killing, mob rule, corrupt Shariah courts, etc...

Freedom will kill Islam, as long as there is a bar on every corner, and bacon on every menu, a Bible in every bookstore and a reliable police presence in every town, Islam won't last in the west, it can't last. As long as we all stand by the values that made our civilization great Islam can not win.

Liberty is the language of Christianity and in the west that is the only language spoken.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.