[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NCfag here. I'm getting real fucking sick faggots up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
NCfag here. I'm getting real fucking sick faggots up in arms over the "anti-LGBT" law. Every fucking day it's another "celebrity" coming out to rail against my state.

Fuck goddamn liberals. You're making everyone swing harder to the right the more you try to shame us.
>>
>>71428591
Boston cancelled their show...but is still going to Japan. .

I love watching people expose themselves as hypocritical retards
>>
Corporations boycotting? North Carolina's children's safety is #NotForSale. We must support based McCrory.
>>
File: 1450093443262.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450093443262.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>71428738

We're beyond reasoning with these people. LGBT themselves have become bigots, intolerant of anyone's opposing views. They just scream fascist and stick their fingers in their ears.
>>
File: 1452720213119.jpg (26 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
1452720213119.jpg
26 KB, 368x475
>>71428915

Pearl Jam cancelled their show 2 days in advance and screwed over a lot of paying customers to make a statement against NCbros. They're trying to "make it hurt" so that citizens give the politicians some backlash for their decision.

Citizens didn't even vote on it, even though I agree with it.
>>
>>71428591
Winston Salem fag here

I don't know why these businesses are freaking out
The private sector can make any bathroom policies they want
It's just government buildings and schools that are under protection.
>>
File: dixie.jpg (25 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
dixie.jpg
25 KB, 300x299
>>71428591
I'm in Texas and fucking love NC. Went up there for work a few years ago and feel in love with it. Great people, climate, good BBQ, and it's in the South. Fuck Bono, Paypal, Madonna, Springseteen, Boston and all those other liberal hypocrites.
>>
>>71429372
Thanks senpai.

It's a great state
Lots of mountains
Awesome food
Close knit communities

Basically Asheville is the only liberal hub
>>
Stay strong NC. We love and support you!
>>
Raleigh reporting in. Fuck Pearl Jam, pretentious faggots.
Thx NC for having common sense.
>>
>>71429372
My brothers live in NC.

They live in Fuquay-Varina.

Loved it there, every minute of it.
>>
>>71428591
Is that New York sigil?
When is the New York election?I rlly am looking forward to that .
>>
>make law that most Americans disagree with
>assblasted when Americans speak out against it

Who's the retard here?
>>
>>71429621
Not a unifag by any chance?
>>
Wilmington checking in, please save me the liberals are beating down my door I'm running low on supplies. Send help guys
>>
File: 1398001711704.png (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1398001711704.png
107 KB, 300x300
>gets mad at the ability to deny service to people they disagree with

>protests by denying service to people they disagree with

liberals, ladies and gentleman
>>
>>71429745

Gypsy pls go.
>>
>>71429835

>Most Americans

Nah. And citizens of the state didn't vote the fucking law in. Back to fucking Reddit.
>>
Do what you got to NC don't give in to the Faggots and Commies.
>>
>>71429835
>""""""Most"""""" Americans
Even if that was true, just because most people support something doesn't make it right. Most people think mutilation and hormones are an appropriate solution to treat a mental illness
>>
File: OnMyMind.jpg (49 KB, 1000x710) Image search: [Google]
OnMyMind.jpg
49 KB, 1000x710
>>71428591

Georgia fag reporting to say that our governor caved like a nutless coward in the face of the controversy.

North Carolina is based and one of the only states I would settle in other than my home state of Georgia.

But anyway, who else /southeast/ master race here?
Requesting all Southern bros report in.
>>
>>71430051

We're holding on here fine. Most people aren't even talking about/concerned with it. I'm just getting tired of liberals coming out of the woodwork to try and take cheap shots at my state for brownie points from SJWs and the pro-LGBT community.
>>
They're staggering their various protests to keep the media talking about it longer, and to keep the pressure up.

Expect more of this.

God I wish right wing causes could be gamed like this.
>>
>>71429662
>>71429492
Right on, I'm looking at moving out that way for a change of scenery. The state fits all my requirements. Southern, guns, great food, qt3.14 grills, and awesome weather.

Raleigh-Durham I hear is nice with a good job market. I was also thinking of Wilmington since I liked it so much.
>>
>>71428591
I'm from Charlotte. Its fucking retarded
>>
File: shillary.gif (319 KB, 222x170) Image search: [Google]
shillary.gif
319 KB, 222x170
>tfw georgianigger
>tfw secretly glad we caved to the left's demands
Will NCucks actually hold out against the fags and take the potential economic hit? Tbh I kind of hope so, Charlotte's been taking too much money from me for ~10 years now
>>
>>71428591
Stay strong North Carolina. Don't let the libcucks jew you out of protecting your daughters.
>>
I don't care if more musicians cancel. Live music is not worth getting cucked.
>>
>>71430020
http://www.gallup.com/poll/183272/record-high-americans-support-sex-marriage.aspx
>>
>>71428591
Support for North Carolina. The only people criticizing the law are celebrities from the 80s and 90s. We have yet to hear from celebrities from the current or previous decade.
>>
>>71430164
Although you have to be honest, they were completely different laws, ours was far more than just bathrooms.
>>
>>71429835
The problem is that the fundie Bible Thumpers in the state senate overcorrected the law. Instead of just replacing the "trannies can use the bathroom based of feels" clause with a "humans can use the bathroom based on Science" clause, they completely wrote out all protections against LGBTBBQS. As the law stands, if it went to the Supreme Court, it would lose.
>>
>>71428591
>Individuals and private organizations are choosing not to do business with a state that does things they disagree with
I see literally nothing wrong here. NC is free to government as they see fit, just as people and businesses are free to not do business with the state.
>>
>>71428990
It's because they're secretly ashamed of their degenerate lifestyle and the judgemental looks they get in the street from normal people during their fag pride parades. They simply can't stand it.
>>
>>71429835
"Most Americans" are not AIDS infested child molesters.
>>
>>71428591
Lived in Rayleigh. No wonder they make fun of you. You are shit with your niggers your rednecks your religiosity and your dumb delusions of self grandeur I felt like home. I can fit the entirety of Turkey to NC.

American south to North East is what Turkey is to Europe.
>>
>>71430460
And we have every right to judge them for it.
>>
as a gay person I can say I hate trannies, they ruin lgbt dominating the board with "am I passing threads" or "how many pills and chemical do I need to inject so I can become girl?"

they're disgusting people and have ruined the community just like some of the perverted freaks
>>
>>71430454
I want this push back. I am sick of hearing about small businesses getting crucified for no reason.
>>
>>71430590
The trannies and flaming faggots ruin the LGBT community.
>>
>>71430541
lol you wish. Turkey is the Mexico of Europe except even uglier, lazier, poorer, rapier and even more corrupt, criminal, authoritarian and backward.
>>
>>71430709
nah mexico would be the eastern europe.
>>
>>71430396

I don't respect polls of that shit. I feel like the SJW mentality has people lying on these things for fears of being persecuted by the justice brigade, and they keep their true feelings inside.
>>
VA fag here, everyone I know who isn't a shrieking leftist is just scratching their heads and wondering what the big fucking deal is

I totally agree with you though, this shit is polarizing the country.

A year ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me I was going to vote for trump in the future, but here we are.
>>
>>71430590
Also gay
I haven't been on /lgbt/ in awhile due to that
Trannies are setting us back
>>
File: Strychnine.jpg (70 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Strychnine.jpg
70 KB, 400x500
>>71430590
>"how many pills and chemical do I need to inject so I can become girl?"
Just the one, dollface.
>>
>>71430764
So then Turkey would be a mix of the worst parts of Venezuela and Colombia and the Middle East would literally be Mordor.
>>
>>71430590
Gay is A-ok in my book.

But I've never met any trans whatever person who wasn't unstable.

Sorry about you joining us in the priveledge boat.
>>
>>71430590
same
>>
>>71430946
I understand you want to insult turkey maybe you are some diaspora fag but anyways Im passed that. Im not some dumb turkish nationalist. I accept it as it is.

Problem is Northerners accept mexicans. They are cheap source of work. Kend to keep it to themselves and do not make obnoxious demands. Hence I said mexica is the eastern europe. I doubt you have many troubles with polish immigrants for example.

With American south its entirely a different thing. not only they act -according to northrons- a century backwards. They also demand everyone to bow before their demands. Murrica is a christian nation. Librulz git out. Fuck fags-weeds etc.

In other words your typical turkish-kurdish-arabic immigrant. Add to that the general obnoxiousness and `we da best` delusion that eastern europeans tend to lack.

So no Mexico is eastern europe. Turkey is southern united states.

anyways whatever suits to satisfy your precious ego.I should have remember the old adage.

Beady eyes full of lies.
Adios amigo
>>
File: 1459452112313.jpg (110 KB, 874x488) Image search: [Google]
1459452112313.jpg
110 KB, 874x488
>>71430460

There's nothing wrong with withholding your business because you don't agree with it. But it's become a public shaming exercise to basically destroy those that do not agree with you.

That's what is wrong my friend.
>>
File: Blog-girl-carry.jpg (37 KB, 274x400) Image search: [Google]
Blog-girl-carry.jpg
37 KB, 274x400
>>71430541
Full retard, the post.

You're just mad you can't rape in NC because people down south carry guns and will shoot your Turkroach ass.
>>
>>71429662
I went to high school there
>>
File: Unknown.png (12 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
12 KB, 224x225
>>71428591
>>71429621
>>71430296
>>71430590
Oy vey! Why are you are against basic human rights? Don't you know that all goys are equal?
That's OK, we'll just use the entertainment business as leverage to curb the will of the people.
>>
>>71429492
>Basically Asheville is the only liberal hub
You're forgetting Chapel Hill/Carboro
>>
I live in the RDU area as well. It's mainly areas outside of RDU that are rural and conservative.

You have three main universities here: UNC Chapel Hill, Duke, NC State-- due to this these areas tend to be more on the liberal side, although NC State may be an edge case.

RDU is a hodgepodge of transplanted Yankees and with good jobs in Tech and Med. This is probably the best city to live in in NC other than Charlotte. We don't have an epicenter like Charlotte but there is a lot going on here.
>>
>>71431726
I'll concede carboro
But I've met some mighty based people in chapel hill
>>
2bh i hate gays
>>
>>71428591
How is it even atni-LGBT?
It really is only against the Tranny part, it doesn't affect homosexuals or bisexuals at all.
>>
>>71432916
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>71430771
I wish the never trumpers and liberal shrieks knew that they were forcing our hand. I used to hate Trump and now I'm a huge centipede.
>>
>>71432960

Tell a liberal that. They'll screech at you.
>>
>>71429492
I live in Asheville and yeah, liberals are everywhere. They recently had a popular coffeehouse shut down because the owners bragged about getting laid on some podcast and they are FUCKING WHITE MALES!! This place is full of lgbtqvrysxz++++, hipsters, and to top that off we have like 5 huge projects full of niggers. I hope Trump does a rally here during the general just to see what kind of shit goes down.
>>
I live in NC but I hav never really enjoyed it here.

It's pretty boring, the state has 0 entertainment, The beaches are like retirement homes and are full of senior citizens.

It's also full of whacko chritian fundies, In the summer they dress up like Jesus and carry crosses on wheels along side the highways.

Also job opportunity here is virtually non existent.
>>
>>71428591

Reminder to NCbros

Just keep resisting the pozzing by liberals until they get bored of this in a month and move onto some other shitty cause for twitter activism

And write to your politicians about how much you agree with the decision. Try to encourage others to do the same. Te problem is if all they hear is shit from the vocal minority, then they will think everyone hates it
>>
>>71434391

t. a faggot
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.