[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be on kikebook >see this isn't this the isis flag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (994 KB, 960x575) Image search: [Google]
file.png
994 KB, 960x575
>be on kikebook
>see this
isn't this the isis flag?
>>
I dont know kev, why dont you look it up?
>>
No, it's the current flag of Atlantis, who made Bin Laden their Poseidon
>>
>>71426954
>googling anything isis related
I don't want to end up on some list

>>71426996
kanker grappig
>>
>>71426913
Looks like the same sandnigger runes as on the Saudi flag.
>>
>>71427034
>Googling isis flag Will black list you but spouting kill all niggers on a somalia boat carving forum wont
>>
>>71427151
I never say kill all niggers. I've said kill all arabs plenty of times though.

>>71427137
but what does it mean?
>>
>>71427151
All my freedoms... fucking america
>>
Man, /pol/ is ignorant as fuck.

Whatever happened to "Know your enemy?"

That is called the Shahada, OP, and it translates as;
"There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God."

It appears on may Islamic flags, including the black standard and Jihadist flags of Islamic State.
>>
>>71427213
Then what you fucking inbred german? You think looking up a flag is worse than hate speech? You just wanted to make a useless topic because the only way you can feel accomplishment anymore is through (you)s
>>
File: 1460390719224.png (170 KB, 720x370) Image search: [Google]
1460390719224.png
170 KB, 720x370
>>71427336

thanks Irish bro

>"Know your enemy"
indeed, neo-pol is shite.
>>
>>71426996
lol'd so hard
>>
>>71427396
>t. islamist diaspora living in paris
>>
>>71427455
No sorry Bjurg, while I do live in Paris, I'm 100%. I just dislike kids who believe that "Le kik book full of Le terrorist is promoting Le isis". Why don't you focus on real politically incorrect topics instead of making retarded threads which are no better than the " we wuz kangs" posted on Twitter.
Kill yourself
>>
>>71427775
>I'm 100%
*islamist

>le
hi redd*t

show me the great threads you've made on pol.
>>
>>71427872
I know you're "only pretending" but you're triggering me. No wonder why the Netherlands never contributed in away to our society
>>
no. That's just the Shahada (Islamic pledge of allegiance) and it is featured on the flag of saudi arabia. The ISIS flag is the one that looks like it was drawn by a 10 year old using MS paint.
>>
>>71426913
Flag of cultural appriciation and peace and tolerance and freedom.
>>
>>71428594
>The ISIS flag is the one that looks like it was drawn by a 10 year old using MS paint.
oh yeah indeed. So if someone posted this on kikebook, it doesn't mean they support jihadists?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.