[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize everything is usa's fault >yfw they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: canada for sale.jpg (13 KB, 292x205) Image search: [Google]
canada for sale.jpg
13 KB, 292x205
>yfw you realize everything is usa's fault
>yfw they flooded us with shitskins so we would join them
>yfw it's working
>>
Seems to be a common theme on /pol/.

Blame everyone else for your problems and shortcomings :^)
>>
>>71426759
Implying your founding fathers and niggers didn't give birth to the dystopian shitskin reality we live in.

Hurry up and get it over with.
>>
File: 1454370850119.jpg (215 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
1454370850119.jpg
215 KB, 2048x1356
>>71426843
Keep on blaming others for your problems, cuck. This is why you're a feckless cuck in the first place.

>mfw Canada literally has less gold reserves than Mexico
>you'll still try to find some way to blame this on the USA because you're a chinese cuck
>>
>>71427093
Americans are worthless, even your federal government hates you. I hope they hire us to quell any rebellions after annexation. I would certainly gun you down with your own apaches.
>>
File: 1441155702207.jpg (88 KB, 931x930) Image search: [Google]
1441155702207.jpg
88 KB, 931x930
>>71427225
>shifting the goalposts

Your own government hates you so much that they impoverished your country's economy to levels BELOW THAT OF MEXICO. Think about that for a second. Your politicians sold off so much of your country's gold reserves that your country literally owns LESS GOLD THAN MEXICO.

>tl;dr: Chinada got cucked hard by nobody but itself
>>
>>71427534
>implying we don't have fuckloads of gold and diamonds in the territories we are going to mine

Seriously american, you fucked up this time, going to strafe that ass all day. BRRRRRT.
>>
File: 1451531115629.jpg (15 KB, 502x502) Image search: [Google]
1451531115629.jpg
15 KB, 502x502
>>71427621
So then why are all the oilcucks in Alberta killing themselves instead of getting jobs mining dank gold and diamonds?

Why haven't you guys extracted all of those minerals and rare metals since the beginning of the year, considering WEEDMAN got elected in september?

Because you're cucks, that's why.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
>mfw we already have you flanked
>>
yeah fucking americans. look what you did. a small city in sask is petitioning for immigrants. a city with a pop of like 4-6000. God forbid they come here. that's the closet wal mart from where i live. theres already enough pakis working here, we dont need the criminal ones
>>
>>71426693
It is the US's fault, but you have to look inside the US to see who is behind the drive for it.
>>
>>71427708
Alberta is fine, most of the people will just move to other provinces and use their trade skills. The reason alberta is fucked though is because that money trickles down, the only people who are actually fucked are niggers with no trade skills working at low end jobs like mcdonalds.

Now rich rig pigs won't be buying a half dozen big macs.

Their oil economy will most likely recover, but the damage is done to other sectors.

That is your fault too btw, if you hadn't flooded the markets trying to stick it to russia we would have been ok.

They going to make us imperial guard, going to crush your skulls during the great yankee rebellion.
>>
>>71428238
You guys are da jews. When will you understand this? Half your country is fucking jewish. Those jews will hire us for cheap soldiering, you best be preparing.
>>
>>71428239
Saudi Arabia flooded the market with cheap oil as a way to try and price Canadian and US fracking operations out of the market, you cuck

I wouldn't expect a chinese to know anything about the way first-world economies work, though.
>>
>>71428541
Fuck whatever, pay us tribute, we are your betters and by proxy your ancestors since uk is poo in the loo heaven.

Give me fucking money bitch.
>>
>>71427225
Do canadians even know how to hold a gun? You guys were the cuck nation HQ when we had slavery. You guys couldn't get enough nigs in your country even 200 years ago.
>>
>>71426843
>Implying it wasn't all Britain's fault for losing the revolution
>>
>>71429216
Why don't you try it fucker, 200 years and you are still afraid to dance. Come invade I dare you. I fucking double dare you to invade. You won't because you afraid you will get bitchslapped hard again. That's why you use your crazy jew schemes and book cooking.
>>
>>71429085
>Fuck whatever, pay us tribute
lel

And we come to the true purpose of this thread
>OHONHONHONHON GÍBS ME DAT YOU FILTHY AMERÍCAÍN

Chinadians are no better than niggers
>>
>>71429405
>he's afraid of canadians
>won't even invade
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.