[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Shirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Make America Great Again.jpg (18 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again.jpg
18 KB, 324x324
Hey /pol/
I'm looking for a website that sells Make America Great Again shirts that give the money to Trump AND that delivers to the UK.
Thanks
>>
Why does UK want Trump shirt that says make AMERICA great again? You are UK, not America.
>>
>>71425882
why dont you love dad anymore?
>>
>>71425882
My school is full of libtards and feminists and they get triggered over everything. I don't even support Trump that much.
>>
>>71425882
It's to trigger people. I bought one for shits n gigs and everyone assumes i'm a dumbass redneck american until I politely correct them of my social experiment.
>>
>>71425882
to get in jail
>>
Impossible.
Non-Americans can't make campaign donations.
>>
>>71425774
You won't find one. Its illegal for a US presidential campaign to receive foreign donations.

Your best action would be to find an American who you can trust to send you the shirt if you order it from the official site to their house.
>>
>>71426044
Damn right Canada. Btw sorry about having a cuck PM.
>>
>>71425882
Perhaps he feels strongly about international, or US politics. Maybe he's even an ex-pat.

Embarrassing.
>>
>>71426160
>>71426159
What a shame, thanks anyway.
>>
>>71425774
This.

I'd love to have a Trump mug.
>>
>>71426211
Congrats on your pig fucking corrupt jew pm as well!
>>
>>71425774

You need to use a site that can buy from American stores, then sends it to you in the the UK. Plenty of them out there.

Or check the Trump general threads, sometimes there's richfag anons that buy Trump merch and give it for free to foreign /pol/acks.
>>
>>71425978
Dad is dead, this is just a shell of old Dad.
>>
>>71426317
I know it's terrible here to, best of luck mate.
>>
>>71426449
Also I'm a Scotfag. So I'm not your dad. Dad is dead.
>>
>>71426472
You as well, at least we aren't in America eh? God save the Queen.
>>
Make one and order it, you can probably make one that fits you. Like adding the MAGA lion.
>>
>>71425882
You do know American citizens live in the UK too, right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.