[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it, /pol/... I revealed my powerlevel on kikebook. Wrote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 4852992-over+9000.gif (757 KB, 245x183) Image search: [Google]
4852992-over+9000.gif
757 KB, 245x183
I did it, /pol/... I revealed my powerlevel on kikebook.
Wrote about birth rates, the replacement of Europeans, how shitty islam is and that I support PEGIDA.

And it went surprisingly... convenient!

Apart from the few likes of already redpilled friends I even got some private messages saying they are impressed by my post.

What have you done to fight multiculturalism?

>inb4 shitposting on /pol/
>>
File: 1439139110869.jpg (54 KB, 558x673) Image search: [Google]
1439139110869.jpg
54 KB, 558x673
bump
>>
>>71424363
i shitposted on /pol/ once
>>
>>71424363
I donated 5000 euros to my local church to support Ghanian refugees
>>
>>71424363
i stomped on a syrians face taking the opportunity of him falling down while I ran from him xd
>>
>>71424740
10/10
>>
>>71424363
Your country isn't full of libtards.
Of course it went well.
>>
I shill on reddit and I don't have a kikebook account.

>Wrote about birth rates, the replacement of Europeans, how shitty islam is and that I support PEGIDA.

These views are not establishment acceptable but they're not that far from the popular opinions among normies.

Are you courageous enough to post on the genetic basis of racial IQ differences?

http://bentham-open.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
>>
>>71424363
Go out in the real world with your view and see what happens, try to redpill strangers.
Of course you think you have done anything in your little facebook friends circlejerk but this doesn't represent the major view on the migrant crisis.
>>
File: 759.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
759.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>71424801
>isn't full of libtards.
but my social circle is...
>>
screencap?
>>
>>71425162
this am beste i schwizerdütsch
>>
>>71425037
Ich arbeite langsam darauf zu...
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 479x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 479x357
>>71424363
Whenever pol asks I have a blank page on tumblr specifically for this task
>>
>>71425282
>>71425162
haha i sure as hell won't doxx myself...
i can give you a translated versuion. maybe. if the thread is still alive then.
>>
>>71425470
censor names?
>>
>>71424363
Screencap?
>>
>>71425716
>>71425766
>>71425162
>muslin majority in demographic group of below 30yr olds
>low birthrates of Europeans vs high birthrates of muslins
>exponential growth being a bitch, demographic spillover
>muslins soon to be majority in overall population
>happened in lebanon and kosovo
>to see what a society with muslin majority looks like just look at middle east
>no sex&drugs in those countries (libtards love those...)
>me not agreeing with this replacement of our people and culture
>it took us 1000yrs to get rid of christian theocracy, and today - out of naive idealism - we're importing the next monotheistic yoke
>Japan and some eastern European states already ban muslin immigration due to islam being shit
>me supporting pegida
>>
File: 1458557176221.jpg (75 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1458557176221.jpg
75 KB, 600x450
bump
>>
File: miele.jpg (40 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
miele.jpg
40 KB, 333x499
>>71425351
>Ich arbeite langsam darauf zu...

this is the best approach for red pilling people you know personally. you shouldn't come across as obsessed with these topics to the exclusion of usual normie shit, this would destroy your social proof. just occupationally drop red-pills.

It is important that you know your shit inside out and that you're also very familiar with the usual lines of reasoning and the major evidence used by people arguing for the opposing view. You should be able to shoot down potential counterarguments with ease should they arise. In depth knowledge bombs should only be used when the need arises though, too much detail bores and annoys normies very quickly.

Throwing some obvious bones (these are just averages, many individuals from group x may be just as Y as an individual from group Z, it's just a question of probabilities) also helps not coming across as too extreme and confrontational. This kind of shit is so obvious that is annoying that you have to state it but it makes you seem much more level-headed.

I personally read a lot of books on these topics and even made anki cards on the most important lines on reasoning and the most important evidence for both sides of the argument (author, date, basic info on study design and results so you can easily show evidence from mainstream sources when needed - e.g. the pew studies on muslim attitudes and projectied increases in muslim populations in europe) but my circle of friends is very STEMy and it fits my autistic persona that is know for knowing lots of random bullshit in general. In other social circles this probably wouldn't work. If youre not literally on the autism spectrum you'll be able to work out what works best among your friends - just don't be lay about it.

Social proof can't be overestimated! Have your live together, take care of your appearance (be /fit/ and somewhat fashionable) and be social.
>>
>>71428105
>just don't be lay about it.

*just don't be lazy about it.

Addition:

This site is an excellent source for resources on HBD topics, but some of the sources are too political and fringe to be cited directly.

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Credentialism is important (at least among people with an academic background). Cite respected authorities in the field when possible, you should be able to defend the integrity of the person when challenged (you can easily defend Jensen because pretty much everyone in his field - even researchers with opposing views - have a high respect for his work and have stated this publicly, it's harder with Lynn and Rushton)
>>
>>71427181
decent enough but I think Japan doesn't have a public policy that bans Muslim immigration on paper (in practice it mostly does though).
>>
People on mine are boring and retarded and do nothing but post pics of their kids. They would never understand the complexities of geopolitics. These are white slave niggers that should never be presented with any useful info or they'll excommunicate you from their existence.
>>
>>71429267
that'll do, anon... that'll do!
>>
>>71424363
I find this too, I post and think 'here we go...' but then many normal people agree with me, even some of the lefties I thought were too far gone.
>>
>>71425048
Actually it does represent the major view, if you read the comments across the internet, or why would sites like the Guardian ban comments now? Also the pro migrant marches here barely attract anyone, and you hear colleagues and friends speaking in angry tones about the refauxgees when they feel comfy but will toe the line and act 'appropriately' in front of the boss.
>>
>>71429844
very true.

When normies feel they can speak freely they seem a lot less brainwashed than /pol/ assumes. They just want to live their life and get along with people without getting into any trouble.

This is why there is a crackdown on the broadly defined "hate-speech". It raises the cost of speaking out publicly.
>>
>>71429844
that's why i decided to post it. to counter the "spiral of silence"
I think a lot of people already think the same way as we do (not as extreme though), but are afraid to speak openly about it.
and that's why it's necessary to reveal your powerlevel. at least a bit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.