[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Time with Bill Maher: New Rule – Tax the Churches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 25.jpg (17 KB, 450x313) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
17 KB, 450x313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPZAYgovau0
>>
>>71423886

Fuck all these political attention whore comedians
>>
Why not tax the churches tho?

>inb4 muh charity ogranizations
>>
>>71424463
fuck Bill but yes tax churches, it's no different from a brothel or a vitamin store
>>
>>71423886
George Carlin made this joke 20 years ago

fuck this dipshit jew
>>
Just switch from a church to a nonprofit at that point. Churches can play games just like corporations to dodge taxes.
>>
>>71423886
>>71424463
>>71426981
Seriously, do people think churches don't preach from their pulpit on who to vote for or what to believe? Pastors and Reverends aren't lobbyists when they meet with politicians and city leaders?

The fucking Pope came to the US and pushing his agenda and even got politicians to talk about it and switch their views.
>>
I bet he wouldn't want us to tax the synagogues though

;^)
>>
Christianity is dying anyway but Islam is a real threat. By taxing the holy places then Islam can't grow here because no msoques.
>>
>>71423886
>tax only the churches, goyim
>don't tax da syn-nah-gawgs doh, you doity anti-semitic bastids! Support Israel or die!
>>
>>71427327
taxing the churches is a broader meaning than just churches. it means all holy places of worship.
>>
Please tax churches, then religion would have no reason to stay out of politics. They are not taxed for that very reason.
>>
>>71427422
No it fucking doesn't. Especially when a liberal pro-Israel Jew says it.
>>
>>71423886
sure, but now tax-paying churches are able to laud their political support via donations.

you can't make em pay without giving them their 1A rights.
>>
>>71423886
Ladies and gentlemen, a real democrat..
>>
>>71427529
see
>>71427210

They don't need to donate, like they would anyways. They're too busy spending the money on housing illegals, bringing over refugees, and going on missionary trips
>>
>tax churches
>churches can now legally lobby their government with tithe money's

Good job making the problem worse.
>>
>>71423886
Give me a fucking break, I think the church is under enough attack and is being pushed out of mainstream society.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>71427692
Because churches are so great, amirite? They should be attacked. I would love to ask Trump and others how they would stop all this bullshit when they're against illegals and Feds can't stop churches.

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

https://archive.is/rJVmD

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

https://archive.is/HnQw2

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

https://archive.is/uRUoI

Republicans really are fucking retarded when they try to be religious all while going against the Church's agenda
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.