[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does america make the decision to stay in the middle east
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14
File: 1529d4c76a.jpg (64 KB, 900x677) Image search: [Google]
1529d4c76a.jpg
64 KB, 900x677
Why does america make the decision to stay in the middle east when in can't win?

The US has been waging a campaign for the middle east since the carter administration. It has not seen success since then, ever. The US tried war and invasion for over 4 decades and yet it simply cannot and is unable to stop it's enemies from regrowing or regenerating and combatting it again.

The US doesn't have the ability to win it's wars in the middle east. The American people are divided, corrupt, weak and decadent, they have no interest in these war and will not support them. Even if they did support them, the pool of people America can recruitment from gets smaller and smaller every year, budget deficits get higher and American power and prestige continually is evaporated in the name of a ridiculous and endless struggle.

Don't you Americans understand that with reckless and infinite war you've drained your coffers and have left yourself weak and defenceless. The American military molded to fight unconventional enemies, not it wouldn't stand a chance in a conventional slugging match in Europe against the Russians. They'd probably lose in most other places in the globe, except maybe fighting off a direct invasion.

Was it worth it Neocons and cuckservatives, as well as liberals? Now your glorious democratic empire is burning and the future belongs to nationalists and Russian autocrats.
>>
>>71421549
I ain't reading all that text nigga.
>>
>Why does america make the decision to stay in the middle east when in can't win?

Oil and to divide.
>>
To maintain control over the most important strategic resource of our time, oil.
>>
>>71421549

Too much effort, leaf. You'll never be king of shitposting at this rate.
>>
>>71421549
The point is not the win in the Middle East, the point is to keep the region a shit hole. In order to prevent any power from forming a hegemony over the region and challenging the United States or other nations. They have accomplished the goal of preventing a hegemon for years, that is why they recently destroyed Iraq, and will prevent Turkey from intervening. Fuck, the Russians were even dumb enough to do the job for us.

Basically, divide and conquer.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 802x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 802x780
>>71421549
>>
>>71421747
They lost control and they can't maintain military dominance.

>>71421763
You don't understand

The amount of damage that the middle east did to the US made the goal of establishing US hegemony there and destroying any local regional powerbrokers evaporated because the US with all it's military power and resources was simply unable to stop the insurgency in any location, Afghanistan or Iraq.

America looks weak in the eyes of the world, it's economy is shit and it is in complete political chaos. Russia has demonstrated their 8 inch monster cock in comparison to America's impotent 2 inches.

AMERICA HAS BEEN KEKED
>>
File: base.png (5 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
base.png
5 KB, 240x160
>>71421549
America is fucked in the head. It wants to keep acting like a Global Imperial Power without accruing any of the actual benefits of being one.

Meaning China is busy inexpensively grabbing up land and resources in Africa for themselves.
>>
>>71421549
the ppl that want the wars can make a lot of money and the costs are passed on to the public
the war mongers have nothing to lose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pfcW0_sSuw
>>
File: 20060916_164201_abrams2.jpg (80 KB, 720x549) Image search: [Google]
20060916_164201_abrams2.jpg
80 KB, 720x549
>>71422056
It already collapsed though

The last step will be your final civil war. I might set up a lawn chair near the border and watch for entertainment while three American refugee grills suck my cock.
>>
>>71422560
>has grills(sic) sucking his cock
Sounds *hot* bro
>>
>>71422658
wat
>>
>>71421549
The primary reason they went in and started the last Iraq war was because many of Bush's advisors stood to gain financially from the involvement of military companies like Halliburton in the war effort. And there was the issue of a silly personal vendetta against Saddam Hussein too. But predominantly it's the military-industrial complex. Military companies and armed forced need to be fed. They need wars, so people involved in these companies favor war.

I think that the US should simply pull out and let these people in Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere sort out there own situations. The US should stop wasting trillions of dollars on stupid causes.
>>
>>71421549

>implying the jews didn't force the US into the middle east
>>
Canadian shitposters are basically Australians with their training wheels still on.
>>
>>71422876
Do you think the military industrial complex was short sighted or did they honestly thing the wars would go better?

>>71422942
But how did it benefit them? The US is the main watchdog of the jews and globalist capitalists, it is dying because of wounds suffered in the middle east and elsewhere. Where do they win from the US becoming weak or even dying?
>>
>>71423037
>americans cry shit poster and shit poster harder and harder
>even though the words the canadian posted made sense and made their doubt their glorious empire, they ignored
>"MURICA SHITPOSTER MURICA" was typed on the screen by the gelatinous 600 pound American pol poster.
>>
>>71423150

Yea this is what I'm saying. You're pretty bad at this. You can't even use meme arrows appropriately.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_xe_JS4jMY
>>
>>71423077
I think it's short-sighted self-interest. People like Cheney benefited enormously from these wars and now lives in happy, wealthy retirement in Virginia. I think the hawkish Republicans who pushed for all these military involvements literally don't give a fuck about messing up Syria and Afghanistan. It's individual greed taking over politics.
>>
File: cheney-hunting-accident.jpg (36 KB, 635x551) Image search: [Google]
cheney-hunting-accident.jpg
36 KB, 635x551
>>71423310
>>
>>71421549
>win
we aren't trying to "win". We are bulldozing/occupying for the Greater Israel plan
>>
File: 1459568758919.jpg (22 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
1459568758919.jpg
22 KB, 540x270
Better to burn out than to fade away.

Airborne contract when.
>>
>>71423310
>>71423360
That is going to be humorous in hindsight
>>71423430
That isn't going anywhere

The US has been campaigning in the middle east since 1979

They tried Lebanon and lost

They destroyed Iran's navy, still couldn't control the Arabian Gulf.

Supported War between Iran and Iraq that resulted in Iraq becoming the hegemon

Desert Storm was a military success, but mostly because of Iraqi incompetence and lack of training. However the conflict was supposed to bring "peace to the middle east" and it completely failed, Saddam even stayed in power after crushing a US supported uprising.

The US tried for a decade to unseat Saddam and it didn't work until they invaded and suffered too many casualties and retreated.

Now they helped ISIS start, now they're trying to stop it, and they've proven themselves useless. Now America is the midst of a collapse and Russia is on the rise.
>>
>>71423528
I understand that, I even agree. But you guys could have stayed around for a way longer time. You could have also invaded somewhere cool, but the US?

Your soldiers couldn't even get good pussy there.
>unlike Vietnam
>>
>>71423751
Vietnam is just some jungle shithole full of inbred chinese people.

We invaded the cradle of civilization. We took a swing at Afghanistan, grave of empires.

Fuck I'm sad I missed the GWOT. This mop-up stuff is going to be low-contact.
>>
File: 1461015713085.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1461015713085.gif
47 KB, 306x469
You ever just go to a comedy club to watch a comedian bomb?

Because that's what this thread is, except with a still in training shitposter.

I mean christ you don't even know if you want to be inflammatory or an agree and amplify troll.
>>
>>71423990
Well Cradle of Civilization was interesting

Don't worry I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in the 2nd American civil war. That'll be a well remembered war at least.
>>
>>71421549
Well first go home fucking leaf. But since this is an interesting topic you get a real reply anyway.

As others in this thread have said, oil and preventing middle eastern hegemony are the main reasons.

The question remains why we pull all the foolish military operations and nation building. Well the answer is that what the US wants is friendly regimes. This is what the Saudis are now allegedly and what Sadam and Qdaffi were (before we killed them). So creating friendly states is the US goal.

Obviously it never works. But we keep trying because the alternatives are imperialism or genocide. The former is my preference but sadly we'll never do it.
>>
>>71424083
>denial
I detect some cognative dissonance. I'm not shitposting, simply posing a discussion.

Why do you keep buzzing around this thread not contributing anything but repeated calls of shitposting? Contribute an actual point or argument pls, stop being useless.
>>
>>71422658
>>71422709
kek'd
>>
File: trudeau6.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
trudeau6.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
>>71421549

What's the problem?

More oil is flowing out of the ME than ever.

Iraqi oil exports in 2015 were an all-time record high.

Saddam's army was a speedbump on the road to Baghdad and he's been dead for over a decade.

Sounds like a resounding victory to me.

The cost of these wars in the context of our military budget are actually quite small, maybe 10-20% of our total spending.
>>
>>71422274
They aren't trying to have a hegemon, dumbass. They are simpliy trying to keep the region destabilized, which is a mission accomplished. The only major threat to the United States would be a maritime power, which will never coalesce in the Middle East, i.e. A revitalized Ottoman Empire.
>>
>>71424556
Keep in mind, for instance, that the 9/11 attacks on American soil were estimated to have cost Osama Bin Laden at most half a million dollars. Multiply that by 200 and you can buy one “made-in-America” F-35.

the simple fact is, America could never win the war. It has lost too much human lives that the domestic population will never accept the measures needed to even try to finish the war.

How is it a victory when you retreat, your economy is shambles, the geopolitical order that was set up to handle the region falls apart and multiple allies desert you (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Israel)

The US will never leave the middle east until it actually collapses because it intends to never leave. Eternal war is what the US is fighting, and that's unwinnable.

>>71424741
Any power that isn't America is a threat to America

Russia's dominance on land is a major threat to the US and it's stability. Being militarily unable to defend Europe destroy's America's legitimacy there. Europe is falling to far right nationalist parties backed by Russia. If America loses control of Europe and the Middle East it'll become a second rate power in perpetual decline until it's collapse. Just like Rome after Gaul fell.
>>
>>71424927
I think you play too many fantasy video games. The only real threat is a maritime power, the majority of United States trade is based in The Americas or Asia. Europe is far less economically and strategically important, and no Ivan is more likely to collapse on itself than emerge a great Eurasian power.

Even if they do, it's round two. And nothing has changed since they lost last time. As you like Romans, think Carthage part II.
>>
>>71421549

as long the dollar is being used, America always win. Which is the main goal of all these wars.
>>
>>71424556

B-but m-muh TROOPS!

I think you've had what, 4000 military casualties over 13 years? Compared to 16000 German military casualties in one month in the invasion of Poland, which was supposed to be "a walkover". And they didn't get oil reserves out of it either. I'd say you're doing pretty good.
>>
"winning wars" lol

Winning doesn't matter

Oil companies are winning as long as they have good deals to extract, refine, and export that shit for $, fuck the taxpayers and soldiers that died
>>
>>71425619
It has literally nothing to do with video games

Europe is the gateway to the rest of the world. Europe is the most economic and strategically important part in the world.

Russia is not even close to collapse, they have military superiority and could easily, easily crush the US

As I like Romans, I will describe to you the Roman time period that is similar to where the US is now.

That would be 460AD
>>
>>71421549
But they win.

Goat fuckers cant unite. Cant do any thing bigger. Usa controlls everything of value.

Usa needs not more land or sand in this case. Sure not more subhuman labor.

Its not the 1800 any more

>current year

Gid gud in strategy faggot leafe.
>>
>>71421619
Can't handle the truth.
>>
>>71421683
It's retarded though, at home they're loosing people they can recruit, the average american is becoming more and more pussy-like and even more so with this whole gender idendity crap.

In a decade there may be nobody qualified for the Military anymore, the US has put too much attention in their toys they may have no more able soldiers left to use them.
>>
>>71421763
the Middle East has been a shithole for 2000 years. Even Julius Caesar decided not to expand Rome farther into the Middle East because of how fucked it was

If you want to do anything you would Nuke them or gas them. America has done far worse to its own people in the past

No the real problem is your politicians actually believe that they can help the Middle East and make them democratic even at the cost of their own people. Ironic as the US is no longer a democracy in practice.
>>
>>71426050
The US controls nothing of value, they do not control labour and have lose all of their allies.
>>
>>71421549
>implying we already haven't won
>implying there isn't money to be made during war
>implying any country/region could actually stand against us in a real war

Okay famalam, stay delusional.
>>
>>71426255
Ahahahaha
Not controling
Ahahaha

Labor being important

Ahahaha

>left shit belives this
>>
File: 1459092566704.jpg (179 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1459092566704.jpg
179 KB, 517x768
>>71426255
>the US controls nothing of value
>mfw I read that
>>
>>71421549
you show a pic of an Abraham on fire
but no Abraham's have been lost in service
try harder faggot
>>
Its target practice since each generation needs to have people who were in the shit. If something kicks off now there is 100,000 dudes that can be like here we go again.
>>
>>71426255
Oil
And
Airspace
All information flow
>>
>>71426255
>"and have lose all of their allies."
go back to french you cuck
>>
>>71425874
How exactly could Russia crush the US?
They don't have a powerful navy to project their might all over the world like the US can.

The US's main power comes from aircraft carriers, they wouldn't have been able to bomb Hiroshima or Nagasaki if they had to fly a plane across the pacific.

If anything, the US could easily invade Russia solely using Aircraft carriers and their planes, and they can do it on all fronts too, because of all the military bases they have circled around Russia.
>>
File: lotion and gold.jpg (113 KB, 694x544) Image search: [Google]
lotion and gold.jpg
113 KB, 694x544
>>71421549
>Why does america make the decision to stay in the middle east when in can't win?
Because the Americans don't make the decision, the Zionists do.
War = Debt
Debt = Interest
Interest = profit
>>
>>71425874
Russian army fighting capacity is low. Separate "ostentatious" solve nothing in the great war division. Corruption in the armed forces is very common. The brigade commander can buy dollars a suitcase, the company commander, only one dollar a pack.
>>
>>71421549
Trump will end them all. SPREAD THIS TRUMP RALLY SONG

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
>>71421549
You lost it when you called the American people corrupt weak and decadent, almost had a solid shitpost that would cause pointless rehashed discussion
>>
>>71422560
Trust me the US is going the way of the Soviet Union very soon. As a Canadian though we should be excited. We could absorb the northern states and Alaska and make a trade and military and trade alliance with California. Couple potential new territory with a population boost from people fleeing civil conflicts and the collapse of the US could see Canada or something on the same territory becoming a "new America"

Sure we don't have a high population but looking at the world it's somewhat of an advantage. I'd say try and keep the population around 100,000,000. One of the problems with many countries is they have too many people with no skills that they have to feed which costs money and keeps them from doing things like going back to the moon. With a low highly skilled population we could do things and not have to worry about welfare parasites.
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7f5.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>71426758
>>
>>71425874
>Russia is not even close to collapse, they have military superiority and could easily, easily crush the US
aaaaand it's a confirmed troll

so fucking tired of delusional putin slaves/russiaboos infesting /pol/
inb4 someone takes this as a defense of the US
>>
File: 209.jpg (113 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
209.jpg
113 KB, 640x380
>>71426427
Lost their grasp on Saudi Arabia

lost their grasp on Turkey

Egypt, Qatar and the list goes on

>>71426430
Tumblr lard whales are of value?
>>71426436
Top kek at least 20 or 100 Abrams were lost in service. The US covers their losses, I have confirmed photos of US abrams losses.

Reminds you that the veneer of US power is quite thin

>>71426489
Doesn't control the oil anymore

doesn't control airspace, that's Russia

and doesn't control information flow

>>71426511
They don't need to fight the US navy directly.

What you don't understand is that all Russia needs to do is defeat the American Army and marines in Europe, then America is toast. It couldn't survive without it's occupation of Europe

Plus their aircraft carriers are militarily obsolete just as the battleship became. Compared to Anti Ship Missiles and Submarines the Aircraft carrier has very little chances
>>
>>71426943
>"Top kek at least 20 or 100 Abrams were lost in service. The US covers their losses, I have confirmed photos of US abrams losses."

No Abrams tank has ever been destroyed as a result of fire from enemy tanks, although several have certainly taken some damage which required extensive repair. There is at least one account, reported in the following Persian Gulf War's US Official Assessment (scan), of an Abrams being damaged by three kinetic energy piercing rounds. The DoD report indicates that witnesses in the field claimed it was hit by a T-72 Asad Babil. The KE rounds were unable to fully penetrate and stuck in the armor, but because of the external damage it was sent to a maintenance depot. This is the only verified case of an M1A1 put out of action by an Iraqi MBT.[4]
>>
>>71421549
War is business, nothing more.
>>
>>71426182
Stop ignoring the non coastal regions of america, no matter how hard you eurocucks wish they will continue to exist, the quarantined libcuck coastal cities are the degeneracy sources
>>
>>71426694
The US armed forces are 10x or 100x more corrupt that the Russian armed forces. As someone who has traveled to Russia I know that sounds incredible, but it's 100% true.

The US military's logistical forces are mostly women, mexicans and idiots

Russia has far far more brigades and divisions in combat readiness, and overall your forces have better leadership, conventional doctrine and would be easily capable to destroy whatever meager forces the west would put to defend itself.

>>71426720
How are they not? It's not like most of the west isn't that way.
>>71426758
I agree 100%, Canada should embrace autocratic nationalism, ally with Russia and expand on the former US in the future.
>>71426902
It's not delusional

It's 100% Truth

The US military doesn't stand a chance, it's a force that has grown corrupt and lazy.

It's thinking and doctrine are directed to fighting gray war and unconventional enemies. It wouldn't be capable of even fighting the Russians in a conventional war.

Morale would collapse the second American forces come under trained fire from quality enemies, and would almost certainly collapse from Russian Iskander bombardments on it's command and control systems.

If Russia invaded Europe they could wipe out American military forces with pinpoint precision using Iskander strikes. NATO facilities like Airbases would be easily destroyed with Iskander and SU-24M strikes.

It would take weeks for America to start shipping forces to Europe, which still wouldn't be ready for combat and would be prey for Russian boomers operating in the Atlantic.

As American combat formations resembling brigade strength are formed to fight the Russian invasion, these units would be aggressively attacked and given priority by Russia. Russia has far far far more Army brigades and would absolutely grind out and destroy whatever small number of combat formations the US would send into Europe would be, which would be small an somewhere under 50'000
>>
>>71427065
>trusting wikipedia
>trusting the american department of defence on casualties when I'm literally showing you photographic evidence that disproves their claims

>>71427394
Except more and more of America is becoming cuck, and a lot of the cucking is happening in Texas, Colorado. Plus your entire political scene is cuck.
>>
>>71427401
Implying EU and USA economic power would lose to fucking Russia
Stop proxying and go home putin, the Soviet Union is never getting restored faggot
I love how all cuntries are using Canada proxies because they're the new number 1 shitposters
>>
>>71427556
Economic power has absolutely nothing to do with military

The Russian military industrial complex isn't as hopelessly bloated and corrupt like the ones in the west.

You could try throwing money at the Russian tanks, but that won't help when they drive over the american infantry too scared to move.

You have to be some kind of paid poster, "soviet union being restored" isn't even Putin's goal or plan. Good goy confirmed.
>>
>>71427401
I was in the motorized rifle brigade, and it was like a madhouse. Officers - corrupt bastards. Technology - is outdated. Recruits Training is only on paper. Suicide and accidents every year.
Of course, there are special forces, but they will not win the war.
>>
>>71427496
You sounds like a total faggot spouting cuck every word, you're proxying from a country that doesn't get invited to nato anymore because your fucking stoner snowboard instructor is too busy turning his military barracks into ISIS housing on government dollars
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>71426219

America's always been a republic you fucking idiot.

Yes, there's a difference.

But I guess I can't expect syrupswilling leafnigger to know what it is.
>>
>>71427496
>trusting the internet for dead tank pictures
>try harder faggot
>>
>>71427665
>Economic power has absolutely nothing to do with the military
Weak troll -1/10
No one is that stupid, I'm going to stop feeding the troll now, bye proxy faggot
>>
>>71427778
What time period?
Overall war would clean house as it always does.

>>71427783
Why the fuck would anyone want to die for israel and be an americuck puppet and part of NATO

Fuck NATO and all other jewish organizations like it

I'd take Putin occupation over Zionist Occupied Government anyday

In fact I'd even assist a Russian invasion as a collaborator. Especially when giving directions to the US.
>>
>>71427401
A fucking leaf is fast on the heels of straya quality shitposting

Keep it up leaf
>>
>>71427940
Industrial Power is what builds weapons

Economic Power is what pays soldiers and pays for the weapons, Russia has enough for both of those tasks and therefore is capable of the minimum of economic activity. Their military sphere is more developed and superior to the US which has slowed in development as a result of the fixation on unconventional war with Arabs.
>>
>>71427496

You know those tanks were destroyed by IED's, right?
>>
>>71427977

You know that Russia was only able to modernize in the first place because of American money, right?

You also know that the entirety of your own countries military is American tech, right?
>>
>>71428070

Toppest keks.
>>
>>71428075
actually they were destroyed by the US before the iraqis could steal em
>>
>>71428070
This is so fucking stupid. The Russian economy is based almost entirely out of selling and weapon systems. They have little if anything else of value. They certainly don't have one hundredth of the economic clout the US has.

Delusional leaf is delusional.
>>
>>71427977
>What time period?
2010-2011
Since then lifted leg wrappings and released a new form, nothing else has changed. One set of field form is supposed to wear a year. But he was already six months later turns into a doormat from intense exercise. Energy Superpower can not issue recruit two sets of field forms a year.
The battery on armored half not, it is necessary to get a wire from another machine, or take on the tug to start the engine.
>>
>>71428430

Some. But there was also a few knocked out by bigass 210mm arty shells turned into roadside bombs.
>>
>>71427401
The day the US collapses will be a great day. We can finally get real politicians not ones that would sell is out to become a US satellite state. Yes like it or no our leadership has been heeling to the US for years. They dont care what we do in our own country so long as we puppy dog them in terms of foreign issues. We along with most of Europe are American satellites the same way east Germany was to the Soviets but in a more subtle way. This is why our leaders seem to be against the will of the people they dont serve the people they serve America

We don't need alliances or trade deals that screwed over our young manufacturing sector and made our economy dependent on calgaristan and their oil (look how well that turned out) we need a military that doesn't go anywhere but is well equipped to fuck over anyone who lands even one boot on our soil. Also rip up the trade agreements that benefit foreign billionaires over our national economy. No foreigners should be able to dictate what WE do with OUR economy. We should get the hell out of NATO NAFTA and especially the UN. Every prime minister from deifenbaker and his arrow cancellation to the new Trudeau and his endorsement of the TPP should be put on trial for treason for selling out Canada to the internationalists. We should temporarily reintroduce death by firing squad for the traitors that are still living.
>>
File: 1460083083116.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1460083083116.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>71421549

That's the plan; the longer we stay, the more justification to spend tax money on the military industrial complex so that government and MIC fat cats can keep lining their own pockets. Nothing makes me laugh more than to hear someone say that we are over there to defend our freedoms.
>>
>>71421549
We don't especially want what the government establishment wants. They like conflict; it keeps them influential and in-demand.

Just another reason to vote Trump.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.