[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay nigger fakes a homophobic slur on his cake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: enhanced-mid-13675-1461021725-2.png (972 KB, 720x516) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-mid-13675-1461021725-2.png
972 KB, 720x516
>be dumb nigger
>go to whole foods
>in Austin, a liberal city
>buy cake and ask for Love Wins on it
>go home and add fag in different handwriting with a different sized icing pipe
>file lawsuit against whole foods for distress in under two hours and claim they did it even though it's an obvious hoax
>claim you somehow didn't notice the giant blue FAG on the cake until you got home
>post jetube video in 144p and repeatedly claim the cake is sealed when you can easily remove and replace the sticker
>the bakery staff member who wrote love wins is actually gay too
What the fuck even is this story?
>>
>>71421372
Always there will be evil people who attempt to take advantage of the system by feigning victimhood. Unfortunately, modern society enables these people.
>>
File: leleel.jpg (68 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
leleel.jpg
68 KB, 543x960
>>71421372
>tfw
>>
Thanks for posting the source of this story, you should work for Fox News.
>>
>>71421517
Kill yourself canastan
>>
>>71421517
http://www.kvue.com/news/local/lawsuit-whole-foods-made-cake-with-gay-slur/141257089
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-pastor-claims-whole-foods-cake-had-homophobic-slur/
https://www.buzzfeed.com/dominicholden/texas-pastor-claims-whole-foods-sold-cake-with-gay-slur-on-i#.af5gkLdX0
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/18/whole-foods-allegedly-sells-cake-says-love-wins-fa/
>>
>>71421641
>buzzfeed
>Texas pastor accepting gay rights
Lmao
>>
>>71421800
You do know a story is bullshit when even buzzfeed comments are calling someone out on it.
>>
>>71421372
F A G
U U A
L S L
L T L
I U
N P
>>
>>71421462
That's why we need to completely abolish all anti-discrimination laws whatsoever. If it isn't illegal to write "fag" on a cake, then no gay people would ever feign victim-hood, and thus, no one would have any reason to hate gay people anymore. We'd all get along.
>>
>>71421372

Kill the gays
>>
>>71422052
Once you do that, you'll have faggots in the streets treating others like trash. Take away their illusion of "rights" and they'll become violent. If and when it gets to that point. They need to be shot down in the streets.
>>
>>71422302
>faggots in the streets treating others like trash
They already do that though, at gay pride festivals and parades. What would change exactly?

I agree with shooting them if they get violent.
>>
>>71421372
>when you can easily remove and replace the sticker

They should get less easy-to-peel stickers so this doesn't happen in future
>>
>>71422052
No federal institution should be able to discriminate for any reason.

All private institutions and businesses should be able to discriminate for any reason, or no reason at all. Freedom of Association is in the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>71421372
For Whole Foods to issue a statement saying they back the bakery clerk 100% tells me that they have that shit on video and can prove it didn't go out like that. Otherwise they'd be falling over themselves to please this faggot. They'll
Let him shit talk for a few days and the casually release the video.
>>
File: 1434533562517.jpg (214 KB, 657x1357) Image search: [Google]
1434533562517.jpg
214 KB, 657x1357
>you'll have faggots in the streets treating others like trash
You mean like right now when they constantly try to bait people and businesses into doing something they can sue over, and inventing reasons if they can't get their victim to bite their bait?
>>
>>71421372

Hey Rabbi watcha doin'!?
>>
>>71421800
Steers and queers
>>
>>71423551
He's a pastor actually
>>
>>71422143
Poo in loo
>>
>order a cake with a custom message written on it
>don't bother to even glance at it until you leave the store

Sounds legit.
>>
>gay
>black
>Christian
This guy went for the victimhood trifecta.

>Inb4 fedora tippers.
I'm a Christian myself. Christianity teaches spiritual growth through trials (James 1). Some Christians take this too far and look for persecution where there is none.
>>
>>the bakery staff member who wrote love wins is actually gay too
>hfw
>>
>>71421800
>>buzzfeed
>>Texas pastor accepting gay rights

>austin
austin
>austin
austin
>austin
austin
>>
I can't stand the way this retard talks. The way he says "still sealed box" triggers me so hard. He sounds like an even more retarded version of Forrest Gump and looks like he went 9 rounds with Tyson. Or maybe that's just because he was crying over his gay cake
>>
>>71422052
>no one would have any reason to hate gay people anymore
>>
It looks pretty convincing to me, I can't see any obvious difference, maybe a bit thinner icing for fag but that's really it. Was there any legit proofs it was a fake?
>>
>>71425341
The staff member who iced it is gay maybe?
Plus the FAG icing looks entirely different, thinner and with different lettering.
>>
Cool cake Jordan, want to bring it to the White House?
>>
>>71421372
>>the bakery staff member who wrote love wins is actually gay too
so even if the staff member really did it, it would still be a fake hate crime
>>
File: jordan-brown.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
jordan-brown.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>71425461
Well, the kicker for me is that no one would buy a personalized anything and then pay for the shit without looking to make sure it was to their liking in the first place. Getting it Aaaaall the way home before getting all ass blasted sounds like horseshit to me. As far as the color and writing, it's actually pretty similar as far as I see but I'm no handwriting expert.
>>
>>71421372
This shit is the exact reason why Houston didn't pass that law. Fags will provoke and fake homophobic attacks looking for a payday
>>
>>71425341
>Was there any legit proofs it was a fake?

The fact that the store is actually backing their employees instead of kowtowing to the customer. They probably have the whole cake creation process on video.
>>
>>71427514
I'd bet they have a camera specifically right where the cakes sit waiting for pick up because of people in the past trying to get a refund by messaging with the words once they got home or something
>>
The "FAG" is blatantly visible in the center of a large clear window on the cake box. For this to be real, you have to accept that not only did the customer somehow not take notice, but that much more absurdly, the employee who decorated the cake expected the customer to not notice. It strains credulity to the breaking point.
>>
File: DsjtlsE.jpg (632 KB, 720x840) Image search: [Google]
DsjtlsE.jpg
632 KB, 720x840
>>71421372
>the bakery staff member who wrote love wins is actually gay too
>Tfw he sues and wins over this whole ordeal
Checkmate
>>
>>71428474
Plus the cashier who served him didn't notice either
>>
>>71423786

>missing the joke

You must be jew here
>>
whole foods employee here, ask me anything
>>
>>71427824
You wouldn't be wrong.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.