[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ you have two nukes you can kill >all muslims >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: cod.png (17 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
cod.png
17 KB, 274x242
/pol/
you have two nukes

you can kill

>all muslims
>all jews
>all niggers
>trump

How many jews do you think will die from the second blast?
>>
i would blow up america so we rid the world of femenism and tranny's and blacks
>>
drop two on donald

maybe he'll get less orange
>>
>>71420637
All niggers thn all the niggers
>>
I'll kill the australian shitposters
>>
Muslims and Niggers.
>>
>>71420682
>Implying Europe doesn't have any
>>
>>71420706
Rolled 17 on virgin dice

>wig doesn't come off
>skin does
>>
>>71420637
Kill the Muslims and Niggers.

After they are gone, we only have the jews to deal with. Everyone else are liberals too cucked and squeamish to actually do anything. We go ahead and actually enact the Holocaust.
>>
>>71420682
Better blow up Sweden then
>>
>>71420637
>convert niggers to islam
>ask trump what he thinks of the jews
>>
Muslims and Jews. Then we can work on enslaving the niggers again.
>>
File: bloop.png (294 KB, 600x290) Image search: [Google]
bloop.png
294 KB, 600x290
>>71420637
I'd drop them both where the Bloop was found. FUCK YOU CTHULHU YOU FISH FACED FUCKER I AIN'T SCARED OF YOU! EAT MOLTEN SCIENCE BITCH FISH FUCKER!
>>
Muslims and Jews.

After that the niggers will quiet down as the Jews won't be behind them telling them to kill whitey and that they wuz kangz. They won;t be nearly as much of a problem and while the world is in total shock from all Muslims and Jews being annihilated, we'll just round up the coons and gas them before they can start anymore trouble.
>>
>>71420637
muslims and jew
the niggers would then be shot if not behaving.
the remaining one can make a great disposable workforce
>>
>>71421025
cthulhu is our salvation
>>
One for Israel and one for Birobidzhan
>>
File: 1455794367767s.jpg (5 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1455794367767s.jpg
5 KB, 125x119
>>71420637
I would kill the muslims and the niggers.
>The jews are just a public distraction; a scapegoat; destroying them would be stupid, because the public will just find another scapegoat
>why would i want to kill trump? His rise to power and his fall, and possibly the fall of the united states that will follow will be fun to watch
>>
>>71420896
This.
>>
>>71420918

+1
>>
>>71420791
This is the correct answer
>>
>>71420637
>all muslims
>all niggers
At least Jews can be helpful for the economy. Also, I voted for Trump, why would I nuke him?
>>
All Muslims and all Jews.
>>
all the niggers
all the muslims
then jews won't have any pets
>>
>>71420682

Fyi netherlands is the most degenerate multicultural shithole ive ever been to.

>inb4 my village of 200 people is still white!!
>>
>>71423640
This.

Because if I did this >>71424183 the jews still have the brainwashed whites against us.
Take the jews away and nobody is stopping you to putting niggers in their place while keeping the based blacks aside.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.