[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 9
Is transgenderism a mental disorder? I tried telling some of my classmates this and they all thought I was retarded. I tried telling them how it doesn't matter what your gender identity is or how it made others uncomfortable. Am I wrong /pol/?
>>
>>71420493
I am trans-Caitlyn-Jenner.
I realized yesterday that I allways identified as Caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>71420493
Is gender disphoria. It's a legitimate mental illness.
>>
>>71420493
Fuck you OP, you won't stop me from being a Bipolar Junction Transistor
>>
>>71420493
No, they're simply evil and need death.

If given the chance they would rape and kill lolis, if they weren't such fucking faggot cowards scared to get the death penalty.

Seriously, they're a danger to humankind, they're perverts, and no amount of therapy will change their belief that they're "little flower children".
>>
>>71420493
Also, one argument is how sex is based on genetics while gender is based on idenfication (chemical makeup, situations) and therefore they should go to whatever their gender identity suits them. Is this true?
>>
>>71420584
See that's the thing. They also argued how being transgender doesn't happen overnight and how it's a long process to understanding yourself.
>>
Convincing people that being trans is a mental illness is one of the easiest redpill you can drop. You just ask them how believing that you were born in the wrong body can possibly not be a mental disorder.
They usually end up admitting it's a mental illness but say there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>71420864
Yeah this is PC, doublethink, people are mentally ill but we should accept it and let people mutilate themselves when they could be cured.

This is because faggotry was accepted, had it not been then we would still execute paedophiles and queers.

However, because the door was left open for one, others could sneak through too, resulting in societal degeneracy
>>
>>71420493

Transgenders are niggered up retards. 10/10 gasworthy degenerates.
>>
>>71420714
Well said. Watch Common Filth on YouTube when you get the time
>>
Mental disorder without a doubt, super degenerate
>>
Yes.
>>
>>71421136
Will do, are you an actual indian? if so that might trigger the racist in me.

I will have to assume you are white, if you are not please forgive me, theres just no other way. I will assume you are a descendant of one of the Colonial overlords.
>>
>>71421256

Not white at all.
>>
>>71421344
triggered.
>>
>>71420493
I present to you, a summercamp for transgender kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZXLxOHPeKI

Try to watch some of this and see if you still believe people are the gender of their genitals. I might still think transgenderism is weird, but this puts it into perspective for sure.
>>
>>71420493

It's a mental disorder.

Despite not being recognized as such, it's a form of body integrity identity disorder. These "transgendered" people elevate their suicide rate to unrivaled levels when they transition and it shows in the statistics.

Personally, the self proclaimed transgendered I've met have all been mentally unstable. A female couple claiming to be men without surgery both claimed one of them was a legitimate vampire, the other had multiple people inside her mind, and her "real self" was an angel. I've got many stories about this couple, it's insane.

Aside from pumping money into transitioning genders and wasting tax payers money, they're a burden to society. With the politically correct rallying behind the multi-gendered, this will lead to more promotions of taboo-acceptance.
>>
>>71420493
You have to soften the blow and say its a symptom of mental illness, fags dont take kibd to their tranny friends beibg called a disease. Plus the things that lead to gender dysphoria are highly quantifiable.
>>
>>71421493
These are kids who play with dolls being told they're a different gender, they're raised as another gender, in the end they accept it and have surgery at 18.

The "I always knew" is part of being told that they are. Kids watching queer propaganda on TV are subliminally influenced to become perverted.

>Kids watch TV, listen to music
>Kids are influenced by said media
>Kids look at friends of same gender and are aroused
>Kids are told they're gay
>Kids watch TV, eat food with hormones in
>Kids find themselves influenced towards opposite gender's identifiers
>Kids are told they're transgender

They're only acting within the bounds of their delusion.

Think for instance, if somebody 'feels' like another gender, is that physical or mental? Also with gender lines blurring due to kike TV propaganda, its much easier for a deluded, hormonally messed up individual to emulate the opposite gender, further compounding the delusion that they're not male/female but the reverse.

Lets be honest, what is more psychologically damaging? Treating a child for 'gender dysphoria' (i.e. gender delusion) or telling someone that they're something they're not. The evidence remains in physical form of the correct gender, but they would rather mutilate someone, remove their ability to reproduce, and further compound the delusion.

Also, think in terms like this, the individual AFTER the so-called transition will feel no different, however doubts will remain, hence the 'need' of SJWs to let them use corresponding toilets, the new name, the desire that they be call he or she. If the individual knew that they were female as opposed to male, why would they be so bothered? It's due to the internal knowledge of their true gender, as opposed to the delusion that is simply being confirmed by TV, medical professionals and SJWs.

Lets be honest, they're rendering themselves INFERTILE! Surely that cause enough for this to be illegal, and the mental health department should be medicating them.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 498x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 498x346
>>71420493
If you've noticed over the past couple of years, "Transvestite" has been completely removed from our English language and replace with "Transgender".

You control the narrative by controlling the language.
>>
>>71420809
Tell them they are the problem with this country
>>
>>71422629

This.

The decision making center of your brain revolves around the frontal lobe. This part of the brain isn't fully developed until your early 20's.

You shouldn't smoke, drink, pop pills or do anything that inhibits development until that age to maximize potential. If we're told to do these things, why are we confusing already confused kids? It's literal hypocrisy.
>>
What do you guys think of Female-to-Males?
>>
yes it's a mental illness but people get their feelings hurt if you tell them theyre not healthy, look at obese women.
>>
>>71422840
two different things, retard.

Nobody gives a fuck about transvestites.
>>
>>71423012
Lesbians that put a fucking air balloon in a fake scrotum to simulate a hard on.

its fucking madness
>>
>>71420493

Its a mental disorder no matter what you believe since the mind doesnt match the body.

Its sick that people in the medical field would support mutilating ones body in an attempt to appease it.

And giving children hormone treatment is honestly worth handing people for. There is no parent or doctor who understands a child enough to make that decision and no child can either which is why they cannot consent in other situations.
>>
>>71422629
I'm pretty sure that a transition is for there to be a coherence with the gender they feel inside and the gender everyone percieve them to be.

All I can think of is that if I was in their shoes I would feel horrible living a double-gendered life. One the one hand having everyone treating you as one gender, trying to reinforce gender-related behaviour and on the other hand having another gender on the inside and constantly wanting to act out the behaviours related to this gender. Must be awful. Whether I not we should medically treat them I am not so sure about either, but the least we can do is support people who are in a process of finding themselves and finding behavioural coherence.
>>
>>71423232
Sorry for horrible spelling
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
>>71423071
They're the same thing, friend.

The special snowflakes who say they are 'transgenders' with their penis still intact is just a dude in woman's clothing - the definition of a TRANSVESTITE
>>
File: Listen here you little shit.jpg (127 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
Listen here you little shit.jpg
127 KB, 700x933
>>71422840
Haha what? No it hasn't!

Many transvestites just like to dress in womens clothing, or in drag. For a hell of a lot of them its not even a sexual thing.

Is it weird? A tad, but it's not the same thing as transexuals.

>Americans talking about what is and isn't in the English language

Christ.
>>
>>71423232
It's true that the transition relieves the symptoms of gender disphoria, but in reality you cannot medically change someones biological sex with surgery or hormonal injections.

It's like giving alcohol to an alcoholic in order to cure his symptoms of withdrawal, sure it makes him feel better but it doesn't solve the underlying issue.
>>
>>71420493
The recent focus on being Transgender and homosexual and the agenda to push these as acceptable is control population growth these people are not producing children therefore curbing population growth and the need to expend more resources on an already stressed system
>>
>>71423012

It's the same as male to female.

You can't generalize why every single person gets a sex change, but it all leads back to emotions and self identify. Females tend to have more estrogen which means more emotions, the emotions don't find closure nearly half the time after transistion, along with public victimization, this leads to their (transgender) disproportionate suicide rate.
>>
>>71423469
So instead of supporting transgendering we should 'straighten out' those who identify as gender-fluid? This solution has worked for millennials, but shouldn't people have a choice over themselves?
>>
>>71423680

If people knew what was good for them, the greatest country in the world would be a democracy and not a representative republic.
>>
>>71423232
>I'm pretty sure that a transition is for there to be a coherence with the gender they feel inside and the gender everyone percieve them to be.
>but the least we can do is support people who are in a process of finding themselves and finding behavioural coherence.

This is the dangerous thinking that got us in this mess.

I see no doctors telling a schizophrenic to listen to the voices in his head; neither do I see doctors prescribing liposuction for anorexics; but, when it comes to someone thinking they're in the wrong body, it's entirely endorsed and even encouraged to pursue.

Mental-illness isn't solved by imbibing the illness. If someone has hypothermia, the cure isn't more cold; yet, idiots seem to think adding fuel to the fire will put it out.

No. The cure for transgenderism is medication -- no, not to help transitioning; that is encouraging the thoughts -- and therapy that helps them come to grips that they can never, EVER be their delusion no matter how many surgeries they get.
>>
>>71423813
Well representative democracy is still a form of democracy so jokes on you.
>>
>>71423232
They're not living a double gendered life though, they're either male or female. Whatever their brain is telling them is incorrect! They were born with either an XX or XY chromosome. Unless they can change their DNA and rebuild their body they are still male or female no matter what.

The 'coherence' of which you speak is an illusion, these are mentally deranged individuals who are potentially dangerous to themselves and others. They need to be in the mental health system not being coddled and told that they will have all means of reproduction removed and fake genitalia made.

Support is to tell them the truth, and not suddenly let them use different toilets, tell them they're brave, and say what is going on is okay.

Its quite obvious to anyone who's awake as to what is going on. This is population reduction, and removing their ability to reproduce is a way of sterilizing them, just like eugenicists did in the past.

The bible forbids both effeminacy and transvestism, probably for this very reason, to try and protect people from this.

Why do queers and 'trans' people sometimes kill themselves, because TV makes it a legitimate thing.

These psychotic delusional people are not being treated, they're being given more ammunition, and usually they become paedophiles or self-destruct in their endless lust for identity, power and fulfillment.
>>
>>71423897

Democracy implies majority rule, no where in the Constitution nor Reclaration of Independence does it even hint at a democracy.

As a real answer to your question, refer back to the poster who's actually responding to you. You don't give an addict his drug of choice to help him through his artichoke.
>>
>>71424090

Jesus, my autocorrect.
>>
>>71424090
yes i hate seeing addicts go through artichoke!

its a hard thing to watch :'(
>>
>>71421344
get out
>>
>>71421952
The rate stays the same whether they transition or not. They have a mental illness and transitioning doesn't treat or cure it, it just makes the rest of us uncomfortable having to deal with these freaks.
>>
>>71423913
This...

And I don't have a problem with it they are removing themselves from the gene pool 60 yrs ago in America a gay had to hide it and most had wives and had children. No they are out in the open and hopefully not reproducing
>>
>>71420758
There's only sex; gender is not a thing, you are identified by your genetics and if you think otherwise you have gender disphoria and need help.
>>
>>71424672
Jesus I should have proof read that post oh the errors....
>>
Allowing these mentally ill people to mutilate their genitals should be considered a crime as well, they aren't thinking correctly and the people who encourage it are at fault.
>>
>>71423469
No it doesn't relieve the symptoms, Sweden recently published a study showing their suicide rate doesn't decrease post transition.

These people are mentally ill and need psychiatric help, not acceptance tolerance and glorification.
>>
>Only met one tranny IRL
>Talked to another online for a while
>Both are autistic as fuck and appear pretty disturbed
I'd have to say yes.
>>
The people who help trans people medically are heroes who make people happy and cut out the craziness from the genepool. It's a fucking win-win.
>>
>>71424931
They can't be helped or cured just as pedophilia isn't curable hence allow them to get rid of themselves
>>
>>71421136
>Common Filth
Is that, like, the poo that you find on the street?
>>
>>71424672
Faggots do swing both ways, thats why HIV keeps spreading.

Thats why this "gender fluid" shit exists, its the same with "orientation". Its all sin, faggots like bumming men, but they like manipulating women as well. It's all about power and control.

It's all sin, but they keep trying to make it "who you are", like the newspaper saying sex mad women suffer from genetics.

Whoredom and degeneracy is now a genetic issue and outside of our control.

Anyway, faggots usually have thousands of sexual partners, many of those are women, there is a high chance that theyre reproducing.

Please watch this:
apologies for the occasional negro preacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSb0jyvwNlM
>>
>>71423913
Their "brain" isn't telling them anything. They are telling themselves they are in the wrong body to the extent that it become pathological. Gender dysphoria is similar to anorexia in that it's a delusion. If you've met anorexics you know that no amount of weight loss is going to "cure" their dysphoria.
>>
>>71425232
They are their brain?
>>
>>71425114
Yes exactly. I dont understand people who say "bleh bleh lets pay for some psychiatrist to talk to them for hours on end" instead of paying a doctor to slice the penis of once and for all. If they are happy with the whole shebang I'm happy and I bet the future generation is happy too. It is a fucking triple win ladies and gents.
>>
Yes, Gender dysphoria is a thing.
But those who mutillate their children are the ones who are sick, kids can't consent because they can't take full responsibillity, doing something at age 10 you'll regret for the rest of your life is retarded
>>
>>71425198
Hey, do you stone your kids when they don't listen, if not your a sinner. Go back and read the bible, it has all sorts of 'truths' in it. Book of Deut, chap 20 ish. You want me to find the part that tells christians to commit holy war as well?
>>
>>71420493
No. You are right, anon.

If I firmly and truly believed I was a gorilla, it wouldn't matter how much I believed it or how much I acted like a gorilla. I would still and would always be a man.

If I got the most expensive and convincing gorilla suit and wore it around, and got it surgically attached to my body so that I would appear to all outward inspection to be a gorilla, I would still be a man wearing a gorilla suit.
>>
>>71425504
Christians are a fucking joke. Using the bible as proof transgendering is wrong, lmfao. Fucking religion I hope you are on your last leg.
>>
>>71425198
Of course bisexuals are still a problem but one step at a time anon
>>
>>71425504

Hey, enjoy your ladies getting raped by muslims you cuck.
>>
>>71425308
It's not like their mind is some foreign object they have no control over. They learned this dysphoria at some point and nurtured it, likely starting from some other source of deep seated insecurity.

Would you say murderers are innocent because "their brain is telling them to kill"?
>>
>>71425590

Actually bro, its all the same thing, some are just open about it. It's not like they're

Man only wants man
Woman only wants woman

It's all about getting off, and they'll take what they can get.
>>
>>71425645
I agree with and concede to your point sir
>>
>>71425634
You colorblind too? My flag is not yellow and blue. We will deal with them, unlike swedes.
>>
>>71421136
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS
>>
Ask them this question:

If a tranny had been born on a remote island with no members of the opposite sex and everyone was the same gender as them, would they still be transgender?

If a little boy never saw a vagina and had no concept of female, what would he want to "transition" into? Would he still want to chop his dick off and replace it with a hole?
>>
>>71425753
Maybe American homosexual's are different then I mainly see strictly lesbian's or homosexuals rarely do I run across a bisexual person
>>
>>71425923
This is actually an interesting point.
>>
>>71420493
>Is transgenderism a mental disorder?
no wanting to cut your cock off is totally normal don't be so transphobic
>>
>>71425995
It's an excellent point and it proves it's a nurtured mental disorder
>>
>>71425818
You're a northern slavic cuck country, you will probably off your own arses for the muzzers to fuck.

yergern bergern please fuck me Mr Arab sir. mmmhmm yeahh thats good, please don't behead me.

>>71425944
Nope this is biblical, they will fuck anything, which is why in the 1950s they were warning kids not to get in strangers' cars in case it was a homosexual.

What you see is the cover, but they go to bath-houses and night clubs, its like that 'lesbian' woman who tried to convince a girl she was male. They are filled with lust. rape kids, fuck men, fuck women, it's all the same to them.
>>
>>71426145
Bath houses and clubs that I know of usually are either lesbian or homosexual there are se that intermingle but it's more rare then one being strictly for male or female homosexuality
>>
>>71426145
Nothern slavic country? OK very insulting, go read your bible you nutcase.
>>
>>71426559
Go fuck yourself you fucking fag shill.
>>
>>71426652
But that's illegal according to the bible wtf. What are you, a mudslime?
>>
File: 200w.gif (346 KB, 200x148) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
346 KB, 200x148
I identify as a transformer. 4chan oppresses me by making me say I am not a robot every time I want to make a post.
>>
>>71426140
OK but to play devils advocate wouldn't that same little boy grow up wanting to fuck guys? I mean he's gonna have sexual urges and if there's nothing but hairy man ass around, he's not going to not fuck dudes because he is naturally attracted to females. He's going to fuck dudes because that's all that's available. So you could question hetorsexuality in a way. Not trolling just saying that example can be used to twist things.
>>
>>71426559
Not even seen my Brit friend comment, but fuck you Norway. Viva la UK, may they liberate Europe again
>>
I have 2 (ex-)friends who have 'come out', they're both terrible people, pretending to be a woman makes them no better.

Recently one of them was misgendered and was called by their old name by their ex-girlfriend, he said "if you ever misgender me again I'll find you and open your throat, do everyone a favour and jump in front of a bus"

If that's what a mentally sound person is, sign me up for the loony bin.
>>
>>71425563
>>71427025

Ok see, but then they would argue that you can't be someone of a different species. How would you argue that
>>
>>71427073
And fuck you Portugal.
>>
>>71424736
How is gender not a thing? This has never occurred to me.
>>
>>71427302
You can't be someone of a different chromosome set.
>>
>>71427477
What he's trying to say is that your sex/gender or whatever you want to label it is determined by your biological make up and isn't determined by the chemical balance in your brain. He's just arguing semantics which is kind of dumb, but I'll agree with what he's trying to say in the end.
>>
>>71423486
How come there's more mtf than ftm?
>>
What's the rate of males thinking they're women compared to women thinking they're men?
>>
>>71420493
Yes. It is both categorically, technically, and colloquially known as a mental disorder. Even trannies admit it. The only people who deny this are straight white liberals trying to play defender of the minorities for brownie points.
>>
>>71427302
I'd just transform and roll out.
>>
>>71427684

Way higher.
>>
Transgenderism or gender dysmorphia is a mental illness, and was only recently removed from the DSM for political reasons.
>>
>>71427837
Because they want that female privilege
>>
File: 1459741812912.jpg (27 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1459741812912.jpg
27 KB, 229x343
>>71424090
>help him through his artichoke

Thanks for making my day
>>
File: Bloated fuckface.jpg (35 KB, 311x333) Image search: [Google]
Bloated fuckface.jpg
35 KB, 311x333
>>71420493
You are all rancid swine
>>
Normal = healthy
Not normal = decease

That's why we hate gays here and perverts in general (and seriously ill people like HIV and niggers). We're conditioned to hate inferior filth to not let in near us, that's how you survive and evolve. It's not even question of good or bad, it's how things are.
>>
>>71420493

It's a mental disorder.

But the libertarian point of view is the correct one here. We have no right to tell each other how to dress or what drugs to take. Nor do we have any right to police pronouns (although I do think you're being unnecessarily cruel for misgendering someone who obviously wants to be called "she")

All the "we need to stop them from hurting themselves!" people make me want to bang my head against a wall. Yeah, because there isn't already incredible pressure for them to act normally.
>>
>>71429133
>there isn't already incredible pressure for them to act normally
There isn't really. If you tried to advocate that pretty much anywhere you would be crucified. All institutions and organizations are either in support of trannies or silent out of fear of social consequences.
>>
>>71430477
I have no problems letting them chop their dicks off if that's what they want, but normalizing it and possibly confusing kids going through puberty or from broken homes or victims of abuse is fucked up. You're enabling them and putting shit into their head for the sake of a very small number of people who are already past the point of no return. You cannot say it's normal, but that would hurt the feelings of liberals and the tiny amount of people afflicted by whatever the fuck you want to call this
>>
>>71420493
Its officially a mental disorder, its called gender-dysphoria.
>>
>>71429133
I'm sympathetic to libertarian values, but if we step back and let these social issues take their course civilization will be ruined. Yesterday it was the gay agenda, today it's the tranny agenda, tomorrow it's pedos, and I don't even know what's after that.
>>
File: 1460484075153.jpg (42 KB, 710x526) Image search: [Google]
1460484075153.jpg
42 KB, 710x526
>>71431276
>I don't even know what's after that.

my money's on bestiality, polygamy is too patriarchal
>>
File: 1458238564675.png (2 MB, 900x1345) Image search: [Google]
1458238564675.png
2 MB, 900x1345
>>71420604
A legitimate answer to OP's question simply, and unceremoniously, ignored. It's almost as if OP is not here to earnestly discuss a topic??
>>
>>71430776
Well the liberleaf is advocating a fully live and let live philosophy. I don't agree with this philosophy at all. Like you said, letting people do whatever they want can cause some externalities that negatively affect the population as a whole. So we should absolutely be promoting certain moral norms and discouraging certain behaviors, possibly with government power if these degeneracies get bad enough, but libertarians refuse to do this and conservatives are slowly giving up on it. Only the left does this now which is why they control the moral narrative. They police behavior while we refuse to do so.
>>
>>71423913
I agree with you, but referencing the fucking bible? Kill yourself.
>>
>>71427302
"Other kin" is a thing. People identify as animals. And plants.
>>
>>71425504
Eat shit and die, biblefag.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.