[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me here faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: AyyLmao.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
AyyLmao.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
Why do feelings matter more than facts in today's society?
>>
It's always been that way.

The problem is that where the thinkers used to make decisions and the feelers followed, now the feelers have ten times as many votes.
>>
>>71419777
This
This fucking post

At this point in our world. i hate anyone who is like this
>>
>>71419777
Because showing altruism is a great wayto inflate egos and make people think you're hot shit, and you can be sure
Egoism has been on the rise in modern times. The truth is, excessive empathy is a meme, but still people prefer it to reason.
>>
>>71419777
>living in south Africa
>giving a fuck about our retarded feminized society
>>
File: quidproquo.gif (101 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
quidproquo.gif
101 KB, 425x425
>>71419777

Why do you fags persist in using a metaphor derived from a movie written by two trans that tells the tale of a white man helping a bunch of black people and women destroy the perfect society?
>>
>>71420496
It's worse here. Here it's the niggers
>>
>>71420566
That's exactly the point I was trying to make
>>
>>71419777
Humans are complex creatures.
>>
>>71419777
because women was treated as equals since 1900s now

its ogre
>>
File: THE DOG.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
THE DOG.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1302
>>71419777
Even if we dont accept it, we are over Christianzed. We are always tourning the other cheek
>>
File: 1442693855910.gif (2 MB, 309x320) Image search: [Google]
1442693855910.gif
2 MB, 309x320
>>71419777
Those who dictates the line where hurting feelings is illegal can shut down facts
>>
people used to discuss to learn new things
now people discuss because they want to feel good about winning the argument, and when they lose they get angry and don't learn with the other person arguments, they can't accept they are wrong because of their ego
>>
>>71419777
Feels are more newsworthy than facts.
Suggest you widen your sample group to include people who DGAF about social media.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.