[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Kosovo independence? I guess it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: kosovo.jpg (111 KB, 460x268) Image search: [Google]
kosovo.jpg
111 KB, 460x268
What does /pol/ think of Kosovo independence? I guess it's obvious what I think judging by the nationality.
>>
You are right desu. Only solution is Greater serbia
>>
>>71418867
The whole fucking balkans should be exterminated, absolutely nothing good has come out of there since Tesla.
>>
Kosovo is Serbia

M8/Brate
>>
>>71419079

Says the man from Switzerland, country which only exists because criminals, high ecelons, kikes and world leaders store their money at.

Its like

>hey lets make a totally new nation and country which only use will be cover up banks for our criminal activities.
>>
bombing serbia was a mistake
>>
>>71419079
>>71419327
Whoops you made a Serb and a Croat agree, grave mistake, friend, fuck you and your not-country.
>>
Give it back to serbia and gas the albanian roaches.
>>
>>71418867
if NATO and EU are really going with this logic to make provincies independent because of ethnic majorities, Bosnia should've been split in two a long time ago...I'm just bothered by the double standard.
It's a bit more complicated than that, but I'll just keep this tl;dr-tier
that flag though
>A fucking kosovo
>>
File: hitlerhead.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hitlerhead.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
>>71419079

The biggest mistake of him was to not holocaust your entire pesky little pseudo country full of kikes and commie traitors.
>>
>>71418867
I think it's historically ours, but I'm also realist and I don't believe having 2 million Albanians in your state is a good choice.
Kosovo is also useful as a precedent, in regards to Bosnia and Serbs there.
Since ethnically cleansing them is not an option really (unless you're a drooling idiot who doesn't know how world works), it's best it's separate. No reason to ever recognize it though.
>>
>>71421846
Seselj should follow trump, make a wall, expel the albos and make them pay for it
>>
>>71418867
just split it with albania
>>
>>71419539
edgy
>>
>>71422025
>Šešelj
An idiot compromised long ago, whose fans are drooling morons with two teeth.
Only party with a good program is Dveri.
>>
>>71418867
KOSOVO IS SERBIA
MACEDOINA IS BULGARIA
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA IS CROATIA

>>71420171
>tfw Serbs kill white people
>west does barely anything
>Serbs kill shitskin goatfucker Albos
>west bombs Belgrade

Ethnic majority means nothing, historic right is all that matters. That is why, Kosovo as the literal heart of Serbia should never be ceded even even if a trillion Sheeptars lived there. Same goes for all Croat lands, ie any patch of land west of the Drina.
>>
>>71422445

>Only party with a good program is Dveri.

You mean the party funded with American money? Sure, they're 100% legit. Fucking moron.
>>
>>71418867
Shame Tito died. I almost vomit now if I look at the Ex-Yugoslav countries.
NATO should have let you exterminate the Muslims and partition Bosnia with Croatia.
>>
>>71423029
>Exterminate the muslims
Eh no need mate, aside the albos and sanjak fags, those need to vanish asap.

Further more
>spliting Bosnia with Serbia
Nope, would still tho support their imperialist actions on AP Kosovo, FYROM, Albania or even Monti, but no Serb will take lands west of the Drina.
>>
>>71422984
I said good program, are you retarded or something?
Also, source for that.
>>
>>71423263
Serbs don't need to take lands west of Drina, because we already have them.
>>
File: ceausescu-tito-si-lache-1.jpg (61 KB, 678x453) Image search: [Google]
ceausescu-tito-si-lache-1.jpg
61 KB, 678x453
>>71423029
BFF
>>
I don't get why Serbia wants almost two million Shiptars within its borders.

The only way for you to get Kosovo back is to make your economy strong enough for them to want to be a part of it.

>>71422896
If you're so into "historic right", would you complain if Istria left to join Italy or Austria?
>>
>>71423586
>want to be a part of it
Why the fuck would anyone want two million Albanians, who are Muslim on top of that?
But you don't understand how degenerated and blind is mainstream Serbian nationalism.
It's pure reaction, no logic, no long-term thinking. It's more of a hooliganism than real nationalist ideology.
>>
>>71423427
Just like you had Kraina no?
I am just suggesting a way we wont get jams on the roads due to Traktorijada 2

>>71423586
Just that Istria was also inside Croatia, meanwhile, Kosovo was never independent or part of Albania. Just like no part of Bosnia and Herzegovina aside a small parts of Podrinje and Eastern Herzegovina were part of Serbian lands.
>>
>>71423925
You can suggest all you want, you and I know that ethnic cleansing of 1.5 million people is just a dream. Just like relocating 1.5 million people is a dream.
And if world situation becomes like that, I don't think Croats will have upper hand. After all, we are supported by Russia and we're twice your numbers.
Krajina was something else, I'm not even supporting claims in Krajina.
Besides, even if you accomplished your idiotic dreams, what do you think would happen? You'd get empty fucking land with no one on it. Who do you plan to settle there? Croats are dying just like Serbs.
Real life is far more complex than map painting and ''historic claims''.
>>
>>71423925
Istria was never a part of Croatia until after WWII.
>>
The social reject which is Albania has no place in Europe. The entire population should be moved off of the Europe and sent to Africa. Since they are mostly of the gutter religion of Islam, the areas of North Africa would be better suited for them. Africa also has monkeys which would not be far from their culture and language.
>>
>>71418867
Kosovo is Serbia.
And, honestly, fuck NATO, it's just a waste of money at this point. It's only ever used to support "moderate" Islamists and fuck with Russia.
>>
I am an Albanian diaspora. I left mainland Albania in '90 for economic reasons and moved here, successfully integrated, and I am not Muslim (strangely enough I am a Buddhist).

You have probably seen many of my kind shitposting about Kosovo is Albania etc. and other nonsense. Don't fall for the hype. Mainland Albanians such as myself do not like to associate with Kosovars. They speak bastardized Albanian, they're ignorant and they are one of the backbone of the crime industry in Europe.

Serbia is a great country hijacked throughout parts of history by radicals, but don't let this fool you. The overwhelming majority of Serbs are not diehard nationalists that call for the extermination of non-Serbs. They are in fact pretty cool, ordinary people just like you and I who just want to raise their families in peace. I've been to both Serbia and Kosovo, including the Serb enclaves within Kosovo where the population is majority Serbian. They get along with their Albanian neighbors just fine. My friend, Radko, who lives in North Mitrovica (the dividing line between majority Kosovar and majority Serb) and he says that Albanians are so indistinguishable from Serbs that the Serbian hooligans who patrol the bridge have to ask people for their passports and ID cards before they begin any sort of violence. Some of the Albanians are so well-versed in Serbian that it's hardly distinguishable.

Bottom line is, the people among the Balkans are one culture, one people separated by political notions. We share many more things in common than differences. Kosovo may be 90% Albanian but it doesn't mean that the Serbs who live there can't coexist. Shit, just 10 miles from my house is a nigger enclave in Chicago that is 99% black. If that can happen the Balkans can happen.

Peace and blessings to all my friends who live in the Balkans.
>>
>>71424585
Fuck NATO. Kosovo IS Serbia but Bosnia and Herzegovina is Croatia.
>>
My purely pragmatic perspective is that, if you manage to somehow magically relocate the majority of shiptars back to Albania, repopulate Kosovo with Serbs, then yes, it should be a part of Serbia.
But since that kind of scenaro is higly unlikely, I think it's ultimately better that Kosovo remains as it is now. It's not perfect, but it's definitelly less shitty than the alternative of having to deal with milions of shiptar kebab scum.
>>
Fuck NATO

that sentiment was obvious since Serbia in the 90s and just reaffirmed when they informed the Libyan rebels of Gaddafi's wherabouts and bombed his convoy so he couldn't get away.

Since when are these cunts allowed to assassinate heads of states.
>>
>>71424585
I know NATO didn't take B&H away from us just generally fuck NATO.
>>
>>71424626
Don't worry, normal people know that shit.
>>
>>71418867
Every nation deserves the right of self determination
>>
>kosovo
No such thing
>>
>>71424427
Pavelić got it in 1943 when the diggos turned their backs.

>>71424700
This basically
>>
>>71418867
IMH, Serbia should let that Kosovo cancer go and build a WALL around it.
What can you lose there?
Shiptars with AIDS?
Uranium contaminated soil?
Unexploded munitions?
>>
>>71428965
They cant though. Kosovo is filled with Serbian cultural heritage which if left to kosovars and albos will be destroyed.
>>71418867
Gas the albos ethnic cleansing now.
>>
The only solution is Brotherhood and Unity - bratstvo i jedinstvo - we Balkan Slavs were strong when we were united, we could put up a fight and show the enemy that they can't simply manipulate us into fighting each other and then conquer us while we are weak.

The Balkan nations must unite, we can't allow the west to manipulate us into doing their bidding any longer.

We need a new Yugoslavia.
>>
>>71429086
Kinda ironic, that Serbs bombed other nations' cultural heritage (Catholic, Muslim) and they have no problem with it but letting AIDS ridden Shiptars to collapse themselves quicker with their own government is suddenly matter of Shoah.
>>
>>71429477
>tfw Serbs blew up more churches and killed more cleregy than sheeptars could in their wettest dreams
>>
>>71424847
Normal people on POL?

What the fuck...
>>
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA BRE
>>
>>71430096
>yfw Croats committed biggest genocide of Christians in Balkans, alongside Muslims, who were termed ''flower of Croatian nation''
Epic.
>>
>>71418867
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA
>>
>>71424626
Gommie shill. Remove kebab. Remove ustasa.
>>
>>71418867
kosovo je srbija
>>
The proof that muslim integration is a meme.
>>
>>71431171
Of course it's a meme, they are ISIS in disguise.
>>
>>71431121
thank you Šarunas
>>
kosovo is serbia
>>
Fuck rwanda, Kosovo, with the Bosnia fiasco were the war crimes of the 90's. All to back a bunch of retards from the balkans. Albanians, what you get wen you cross a turkish woman with a donkey.
>>
>>71431389
you're welcome Dragan
>>
>>71432436
Pretty good guess, but no. I have a rare name. What's the most common male name in LTU? Did I get it right?
>>
>>71432803
Its pretty common I think,I know quite a few of them. But no,you didn't get it:) Right now one of the most popular seems to be Lukas. I always liked Serbian names and your language is beautiful, maybe I'll learn it someday
>>
File: 1460226361523.png (524 KB, 779x521) Image search: [Google]
1460226361523.png
524 KB, 779x521
>Tfw Tito can´t save you now
>>
>>71422896

"Macedonia" is Greece son of a fucking bitch
>>
>>71433704
Come visit, I can be your guide for the day.
>>
idk man, your country confuses me, just kill muslims and protect humans i guess lol
>>
>>71434439
I wish I had the funds m8,but who knows,maybe someday I'll be able to;)
>>
>>71435821
Shouldn't be too expensive. It only takes time
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.