[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all Disney actresses become degenerates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFIKU53KEU
>>
Because they've been given an order?
>>
>>71418714
>become
nigga they were born degenerate
>>
File: 1442165903838s.jpg (2 KB, 107x124) Image search: [Google]
1442165903838s.jpg
2 KB, 107x124
>>71418714
>>
>>71418714
nigger what?
>>
File: jew-rub-hands.gif (3 MB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
jew-rub-hands.gif
3 MB, 419x313
>>71418714
>>
>>71418714
They get molested by their managers and producers
>>
>>71419135
/thread

Isn't this well established by now?
>>
File: disneywhores.webm (856 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
disneywhores.webm
856 KB, 240x180
they are sold at an early age to producers. they have no moral compass
>>
>>71419221

Damn bro, quality gif.
>>
Would ravage
>>
>>71418714
>Why do all Disney actresses become degenerates?

they're training the youth to become degenerates so big pharma can make money on aids meds
>>
>>71419658
This.
The amount of brainwashing the youth has to do deal with is unbearable
>>
I actually know this girl. Her mom owns a theater that does childrens plays, my sister was part of it. Her mom is a complete stage mom and no doubt sold her out. They are all about "the industry". We hung out a few times before her Disney show got big and I never saw her after that. Shes a nice girl but no doubt her mom and dad sold her and her sister out. With that said...shes still skinny but where did dat ass come from?
>>
Just jewish things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.