[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is something bugging me about terrorist attackers and ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
There is something bugging me about terrorist attackers and ISIS in general. Why would you send out loyal members to kill 100 people and then get killed themselves? Besides their 42 virgins or something.

Are they just sending a message and spreading fear? The motif is not clear enough. If I were the leader I would instruct my followers to secretly poison random groceries at supermarkets. That way the followers would stay alive and it would cause much greater fear, than just the fear of crowded places.

Any ideas why ISIS is doing it like this?
>>
>>71417514
You think like a rational white male with a game plan for furthering your cause with the resources you have.
These people are not like you. Hence, their eternal place in world society.
>>
>>71417514
They don't think like us. We think on a logical and mathematical basis. For them it is almost necessary to die while performing the murders.
>>
>>71417514

Nice ID. Terrorism is 90% propaganda built on 10% kaboom. Poisoning shit just isn't flashy enough.
>>
>>71417514
>spreading fear

Bingo austria
>>
Why do they even murder? Revenge for the oil wars? Christianity? World domination?
>>
They do just enough damage to cause increased police state measures but not enough for a backlash from a large portion of the populace. They're playing the safe game
>>
>>71417514
>Besides their 42 virgins
I thought it was 72. Would that make you reconsider?
>>
I remember reading a statement by a failed suicide bomber who worked for Al Qaeda somewhere, he had a vest on and wanted to blow himself up in a Jordanian supermarket or some other bullshit, anyway when they questioned him he basically said this:
>I wanted to kill myself because Islam doesn't spread through quiet protests, explosions are the effective way to show to the people that here is a problem and you have to deal with it
>>
File: batmanjokergiftscreenshot.jpg (56 KB, 478x325) Image search: [Google]
batmanjokergiftscreenshot.jpg
56 KB, 478x325
>>71417514
>>
>>71418718
What are they even protesting about?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.